So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Good morning girls.
Loving the temperature rise this morning, Littlehush!!!
Can't wait for the rest of you to get up and update us!

posted my chart if you want too look.. tell me what u think x

Wow Littlehush! Fab temp rise!!!!! Theres got to be a bean in there!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thatgirl weres your chart hunni?

girls have you seen my temp???

Wow Littlehush! Fab temp rise!!!!! Theres got to be a bean in there!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thatgirl weres your chart hunni?

girls have you seen my temp???

Great temp rise hun, fingers crossed for you hun xx

Would be great having lots of :bfp: 's and to have lots of xmas and new year babies :happydance:

I do hope i have a little jelly bean snuggling in tight. Been having odd pains low down near pubic bone, like a pulling feeling inside, hurts a little sometimes. And no sore (.)(.), i always get sore bb's about a week before AF, and nothing so far.

:dust: to all

xxx

Its all sounding positive then!!!!! Especially if you always get sore bbs and you don't have that now!!! :happydance:

You look like you've been through an awful lot so i really hope this is for you :hugs:

Hayley and Littlehush,

Both of your charts look brilliant!

leelee your chart is looking very good!! Wow 4 dpo already!!! Only 10 days to go!!!

Still got my mild achey belly - please don't let it be the witch!

Its all sounding positive then!!!!! Especially if you always get sore bbs and you don't have that now!!! :happydance:

You look like you've been through an awful lot so i really hope this is for you :hugs:

Are you tempted to test Hayley? Your chart looks like it is going into a triphasic chart!

Hayley and Littlehush,

Both of your charts look brilliant!

Hi girls

they really do look fab. Don't forget I was using the sensitive cheapies and still got bfn at 14dpo............ and even when I did at 15dpo is was soooo faint!

Yes I was the last one on here to get a bfp - 3 weeks ago today!

Hayley,
nice temperature rise this morning - I have a really good feeling for you this month, could they have been implantation cramps over the last couple of days? Along with strange changes in taste and loads of yellow EWCM. Sounding very promising indeed!!

Hayley I think you should wait a few days before you test, there's no point stressing yourself out by testing early, wait a few days and get that :bfp:.

Leelee- your chart looks great for 4dpo!

Butterfly- Hopefully we will all be joining you soon, 3 weeks and no new :bfp: . I feel lots of :bfp: coming in the upcoming days/weeks :happydance:

Leelee- your chart looks great for 4dpo!

Butterfly- Hopefully we will all be joining you soon, 3 weeks and no new :bfp: . I feel lots of :bfp: coming in the upcoming days/weeks :happydance:

Yeah, I have a good feeling that there will be a lot of :bfp:'s to join Butterfly and Polaris!

Butterfly - how are you feeling?

Nope not tempted to test....yet! If i'm not spotting by Tues then i'll prob test wed -have to wait and see. How many high temps do you need for Triphasic?

Polaris i'm really hoping they have been! 9/10 dpo they was sooooo painful but yest just an ache every now and then and so far today nothing. Generally before AF i have 4-5 days of solid cramps.

Butterfly how are you?

I'm ok thanks Leelee - trying to keep up my PMA and have been talking to bean and asking it to stick for us and told it that it's bedroom is nearly finished and we're very excited and that it doesn't need to be scared because big sister Mollie will be watching.

I'm hanging in there Hayley. Thanks hun. Things are looking soooo good for you hun. xx

I'm ok thanks Leelee - trying to keep up my PMA and have been talking to bean and asking it to stick for us and told it that it's bedroom is nearly finished and we're very excited and that it doesn't need to be scared because big sister Mollie will be watching.

I am really hoping that all your symptoms kick in sometime this week and that you have a sticky bean. Have you got another scan booked?

Thats the way Butterfly! Keep up the PMA! :hugs: I'm sure Mollie is already looking after little bean :hugs:

I have follow up scan booked for 20th April. But I also have a scan booked on 16th april (by A&E) not sure if I'm gonna go to this one yet though........ in case it's still too early to see something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->