So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Morning everyone!!
Had the WORST pmt ever last night haha, I feel so bloated and eurgh, I tried some flare kinda jeans last night that i wore last summer, because it was nice out and i thought i'd go meet my SO out in them with a nice top, well, i fastened them, and i had some tum hanging over the top so i got a mood on, threw the jeans, and then another pair too, and it all went downhill from there!! haha, my boyfriend phoned me and i answered with "what??" not hello hehe, and he was like, er, are you ok? i said to him, "what do you want??" and he said well, er, i, thought id just check you were on your way.. he sounded terrified bless him!! I had to text him on the way and apologise because i was a bit of a cow to him.

Had kind og niggly AF type cramps and i feel bloated, went the loo this morning and expexted to see some spotting but still creamy CM so no change there yet, im due on wed, same as Hayley! and i usually spot a few days before too so me and Hayley should know by Sunday i guess!!

Leelee your 4dpo!!! woo, im glad you ov'd earlier this month, you must of got that eggy!!!

Jeannette hope your still hanging on in there!! and Helloooooo! to all the other ladies!!!! XXXX

See how you feel on the day, the 20th is only a few days later if you don't go.

I have follow up scan booked for 20th April. But I also have a scan booked on 16th april (by A&E) not sure if I'm gonna go to this one yet though........ in case it's still too early to see something.

It's hard to know whether to wait for the scan on the 20th. We can count down the days with you Butterfly, and keep you occupied. Can't wait til you come back from the scan on the 20th to tell us that all is well with your little bean!

Morning everyone!!
Had the WORST pmt ever last night haha, I feel so bloated and eurgh, I tried some flare kinda jeans last night that i wore last summer, because it was nice out and i thought i'd go meet my SO out in them with a nice top, well, i fastened them, and i had some tum hanging over the top so i got a mood on, threw the jeans, and then another pair too, and it all went downhill from there!! haha, my boyfriend phoned me and i answered with "what??" not hello hehe, and he was like, er, are you ok? i said to him, "what do you want??" and he said well, er, i, thought id just check you were on your way.. he sounded terrified bless him!! I had to text him on the way and apologise because i was a bit of a cow to him.

Had kind og niggly AF type cramps and i feel bloated, went the loo this morning and expexted to see some spotting but still creamy CM so no change there yet, im due on wed, same as Hayley! and i usually spot a few days before too so me and Hayley should know by Sunday i guess!!

Leelee your 4dpo!!! woo, im glad you ov'd earlier this month, you must of got that eggy!!!

Jeannette hope your still hanging on in there!! and Helloooooo! to all the other ladies!!!! XXXX

Hang in there Loulou! Only another few days til you can test!
:hugs::hugs:

Morning everyone!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Poor you! I did the same a few weeks ago and i'm now on Weight Watchers - got half a stone to lose and i'll fit back in my size 12s :rofl:

Bet your on spot watch the same as me now :rofl:

Jeanette and Daisy how are you both!!??

I have follow up scan booked for 20th April. But I also have a scan booked on 16th april (by A&E) not sure if I'm gonna go to this one yet though........ in case it's still too early to see something.

It's hard to know whether to wait for the scan on the 20th. We can count down the days with you Butterfly, and keep you occupied. Can't wait til you come back from the scan on the 20th to tell us that all is well with your little bean!

Awww I hope so I really do.

Loulou - those all sound like fab symptoms to me!

Including the bitch factor? hehe, if i get a BFP i can blame it on that, a nice excuse to get away with it!! I was like a mad woman!!

Yup Hayley im on spot watch now like a hawk!! I usually get dead hungry before AF but i havent really had that this month, my boobs hurt a bit and ive got some cramping so i think its iminient shes coming :(

If she comes, we can hold hands and go skipping into May testing together! haha, and get the PMA rocking!!

Including the bitch factor? hehe, if i get a BFP i can blame it on that, a nice excuse to get away with it!! I was like a mad woman!!

Yup Hayley im on spot watch now like a hawk!! I usually get dead hungry before AF but i havent really had that this month, my boobs hurt a bit and ive got some cramping so i think its iminient shes coming :(

It's your hormones! The first couple of days after my BFP I was :happydance:but it soon turned to :growlmad: Hubby didn't know if he was coming or going!

Yeah I think you're right........... if I'm still cramping and spotting (which I still am) then I'll go on the 16th because I'd want to know sooner rather than later:cry:. If cramping and spotting stop then I'll wait until 20th and hopefully see my little bean. :happydance:

It's your hormones! The first couple of days after my BFP I was :happydance:but it soon turned to :growlmad: Hubby didn't know if he was coming or going!

Hehe i love it!! I was on a jeans rampage last night, i was like "im NEVER wearing jeans EVER EVER again!!!!"

Good luck loulou xx

Wednesday is hopefully going to be a good day for lots of us :happydance: im testing too on weds if 'she' hasnt shown her face!

xx

Yeah I think you're right........... if I'm still cramping and spotting (which I still am) then I'll go on the 16th because I'd want to know sooner rather than later:cry:. If cramping and spotting stop then I'll wait until 20th and hopefully see my little bean. :happydance:

I hope we see little beanie too!! fingers crossed XXXXX I hope the spotting stops soon for you to put your mind at ease!

Littlehush you're on wednesday too! theres a few of us now! :happydance::happydance:

Fingers crossed for you hun, im sure big sis is keeping her safe and well for you and you will see your little bean (and us!) soon xxx

Good morning ladies! (finally :)) I had like four pages to read -- and I was loving ALL of it!! You all seem to be doing so well!! Lots of temp rises and PMA....the only thing better could be :bfp:s and I'm sure they'll soon follow!

As for me, the good news is the :witch: hasn't gotten me yet. The bad news is my alarm didn't wake me up so I have no temp today....grrrr..... So at the risk of tmi, I saved some morning wee and I'm going to go buy a test in a few. I'll keep you posted. Please send me lots of two-line-thoughts!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->