So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hurry up! Hurry up! :happydance::happydance:

Think positive thoughts!!!! Two pink lines :bfp:

(Stupid Jeannette's alarm clock!)

My AF cramps have started up again, i was beginning to feel mildly confident and now thats gone out the window! Lou i think i'm going to be skipping into May - maybe a Christmas baby is a bad time of year for a birthday anyway - i'm liking a 2010 baby!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: How can i with you Butterfly! Your great and always make me smile. Thank you :hugs:

Come on Jeannette you should be back by now!! Maybe your dancing around the living room waving a stick full of pee :rofl:

Oh babe :hugs: I'm soooo disapointed for you :cry: Do you think the test could be wrong and you just don't have enough HCG transferring over to give a positive test?

:hug:

Very strange at 16dpo.....

I guess anything is possible but I think I'd be grasping at straws. Also, like the minute after I took the test my cramps kicked in so badly that I took some motrin.....I swear, if she's going to show her ugly face couldn't she have done it before I just spend $15 on a two-pack????

Thanks for all your support Haley :hugs: I'm gonna go shopping and get my nails done and log on later with more PMA.

That always seems to happen - its almost as if your hope is keeping her away and then you get a BFN and she takes her chance whilst your down. I'm so sorry it hasn't worked this month for you :hugs: However if you want a TTC buddy for next cycle i'm ready and willing and we will not let that egg escape!

Ok sweetie you go and pamper yourself and i hope you feel better later. I'm sending my positive thoughts all the way around the whole world to you!!!

Just think you have a lovely holiday to look forward to xxxx

There is also the possibility that you ovulated a little later.......... hang on in there hun. I'm not convinced with FF.

Aw Jeanette! im sorry, but theres still time!! It could be theres not enough hcg, or something, we dont know yet, your not out till AF is here!!

Been out shopping, felt a bit light headed and queezy before, felt like i was ready to pass out for a few hours, and i feel really puffed out and bloated. :( i hope if it is AF she comes soon so she can take my fat tum with her! Ive got this skinny fit size 10 jeans that i fit in on a skinny time, but when ive put on a few pounds they wont fasten, i tried them before and i could just about get the waistband right up and they were WAAAAY off fastening...im not impressed with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->