So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hayley when you testing???

Jeanette! dont give up hope huni xxxx

evening all! my you have been chatty!!! i had about 7 pages to read lol!!!

looks like some good temp rises fingers crossed all these cramps everyone seems to be getting are a good sign!! jeannette - sorry about the BFN but as you well know it is not over till the fat witch shows her face!!!

I am about 4/5 DPO and obviously no symptoms yet! I cant wait for a few more days to pass and I can start symptom spotting!!

when is everyone testing??

Lou!! How are you doing?! Baba doing ok?

Hi ya huni!

Im good sickness is subsiding now thank goodness. i feel tired but ok!

I have my 12 week scan in just over a week:happydance:

i cant believe how fast time is going xxx

omg!! 12 weeks!!! thats flew so much!! I bet you cant wait, id wouldnt be able to sleep! haha your doing dead well, I cant wait to see the pictures!!

Flumpy 4-5 dpo your doing good! haha Im 11today and its been a loooong time coming, lots of symptom spotting coming your way!

Evening ladies sorry its late iv been so busy since i got in from work tonight.
Temp stayed the same this morning??
And i did 2 tests today both of which were :bfn: still no sign of the :witch: tho!!

you guys have been so chatty today

sorry about your :bfn: jeannette

loulou i cant belive your nearly at you 12wk scan its amazing!!

Hayley stay positive babe i have a good feeling for you this month!!

:Hug: to everyone and lots of love xoxoxo

I'd love to join you fab ladies! :witch: is due on the 26th. I am sooo testing with the early preg test though! Baby dust to us all!:happydance:

Jeannette and Daisymomma - so sorry to hear about the :bfn:s. I am still not giving up hope but I wish you could both get an answer one way or the other.

I'd love to join you fab ladies! :witch: is due on the 26th. I am sooo testing with the early preg test though! Baby dust to us all!:happydance:

Hi and welcome Scootiepie!

Jeanette - sorry about the :bfn: It's not over til AF arrives and she is late at the moment.

How is everyone else this evening?

I am good, only 4DPO. Can't wait til I am about 7/8 DPO so I can symptom spot!

Hey Leelee how was your day? Im coming up to 12dpo! the nerves are setting in, ive felt really sick all night, i dunno if its bean or food related as yet! No sign of AF yet but she's due to start spottin any day now.

Daisymomma I am absolutely shocked! Your chart looks great really does - don't give up hope though.

I still think there is hope for everyone yet I really do - the charts all look so good.

Loulou - I hope your sicky feeling isn't food.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.

I'm doing ok - still cramping, spotting seems to have calmed down a little which is good news! I'm off to church this morning so gonna pray extra hard.

Hey ! HAPPY EASTER GIRLS!!!

Hope the bunny dropped some extra special eggs at all of our houses!! :)

Woke up this morning feeling better, managed to eat some chocoalte for breakfast. Its the law today! My nose has been running last night and this morning still, i hope now its not the last bits of my cold and something better. Checking my FF I was spotting on CD26 last month and the month before, and its CD26 today!! no spotting! ...well, so far! Still some niggly pains, and soreish bbs but other than that nothing much.
Im 12dpo today!! :D

Hey Leelee how was your day? Im coming up to 12dpo! the nerves are setting in, ive felt really sick all night, i dunno if its bean or food related as yet! No sign of AF yet but she's due to start spottin any day now.

Hiya,

Ooh, sickness sounds very promising! I think I will be driven up the walls by 12DPO. When are you going to test?

I dont know, i have 2 tests here, but i think if i dont start spotting by Tuesday i will test then, and then see what happens!! Tuesday seems so far away though!

Good Morning Ladies and Happy Easter!!

Yesterday I continued to be perplexed because the :witch: still wasn't showing. But when I checked my cm there was some very slight brownish tinging and a couple red specks of somethin! (sorry for tmi). But absolutely nothing just from wiping! I started to hope that maybe Butterfly was right on not being 100% on par with FF and maybe I ovulated late....it seems like I almost could have ovulated at my 4 dpo mark. I hadn't entered cm stats for days 2 and 3 past ov because I wan't exactly sure what kind it was....so for kicks I put in ew this am and ff made my cross-hairs dashed. All that said, my temp is WAY down so I'm sure she'll be here today or tomorrow.....really hope today cause I don't want to take her on vacation with me any longer than I have to!! :hissy:

Anyhoo.....so I'm looking ahead to May but I KNOW we just HAVE to get at least a couple :bfp:s out of this group!!! Can't wait to see who's first!!! :dust:

Aww Jeanette!! Im sorry i hope it really really isnt AF! I hate her!! She wants a free holiday thats what it is...the cheek!

Oh loulou! Such a good point!! But I'll show her... How's this for a plan ....I'll leave her stranded in the middle of the ocean so she can't find us again!

Oh loulou! Such a good point!! But I'll show her... How's this for a plan ....I'll leave her stranded in the middle of the ocean so she can't find us again!

Sorry your temps went down this month Jeanette. I think your chart has been particularly cruel to you this month as the temps looked so good.

Big hug to you and hope you have a lovely holiday.
:hugs:

Daisymomma I am absolutely shocked! Your chart looks great really does - don't give up hope though.

I still think there is hope for everyone yet I really do - the charts all look so good.

Loulou - I hope your sicky feeling isn't food.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.

I'm doing ok - still cramping, spotting seems to have calmed down a little which is good news! I'm off to church this morning so gonna pray extra hard.

Hi Butterfly,

Glad the cramping has calmed down for you.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->