So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

happy easter ladies!!

loulou - things are looking good for you! i cant wait till you test!!!

Butterfly - glad things seem to be calming down at your end - i am sure those lovely symptoms will kick in shortly!!!

jeanette - good plan dumping the witch in the ocean by the way!! but fingers crossed it isnt her!!!!

I'm doing ok - still cramping, spotting seems to have calmed down a little which is good news! I'm off to church this morning so gonna pray extra hard.

Thats great news butterfly! I hope everything is still going well, get a few little prayers in in church! :hug:

Happy easter all!

OH parents came round and bought 2 easter eggs with them :rofl: mmmm chocolate!!!

Jeannette- Hope its not af hun

butterfly- glad the cramping has calmed down

As for me, temp dropped a little, but not enough to worry about yet. Will have to wait on tomorrows temp. Oh the waiting I HATE IT :hissy:

xxx

HAPPY EASTER GIRLS!!!!

Butterfly i'm over the moon that your cramping has calmed down now - just need to get rid of the spotting and you'll be fine. Can't wait to see your scan pics!!

Jeannette i'm so sorry that your temp has dropped and you seem to be spotting. I agree your chart was very cruel this month. I suppose it teaches as all a lesson that we just can't tell! I think dropping the :witch: overboard is a fab idea!! Heres hoping to a May :bfp:

leelee how you doing?

loulou come on girl and give us a :bfp:! I'm hoping you don't start spotting! How do you feel?

flumpy how are you doing?

Still got my niggly ache - wouldn't say it was full AF cramps but thats a relief after the last few days of cramps. My temp dropped slightly this morning - still waiting for the spotting to start - it was on 14dpo last 2 cycles so from tomorrow i should be spotting.

Littlehush your chart still looks great! Do you have any symptoms yet?

I've got a good feeling about you!!!

Happy easter all!

OH parents came round and bought 2 easter eggs with them :rofl: mmmm chocolate!!!

Jeannette- Hope its not af hun

butterfly- glad the cramping has calmed down

As for me, temp dropped a little, but not enough to worry about yet. Will have to wait on tomorrows temp. Oh the waiting I HATE IT :hissy:

xxx

Hiya,

The temp drop isn't too much at all. That's the one thing I hate about temping. It seems to be a long time before the next morning! Luckily I fall back asleep after taking my temp so don't get too stressed about it.

Syptoms i have are:

Slight cramping
Hungry very hungry, im even getting up at 2-3 in the morning and getting something to eat :rofl:
No sore boobs, i always get sore boobs a week before af.
getting tired quicker than normal

Im full of PMA, and keep thinking if this is not my month then there are plenty of more months, we never run out of those!!

xxx

HAPPY EASTER GIRLS!!!!

Butterfly i'm over the moon that your cramping has calmed down now - just need to get rid of the spotting and you'll be fine. Can't wait to see your scan pics!!

Jeannette i'm so sorry that your temp has dropped and you seem to be spotting. I agree your chart was very cruel this month. I suppose it teaches as all a lesson that we just can't tell! I think dropping the :witch: overboard is a fab idea!! Heres hoping to a May :bfp:

leelee how you doing?

loulou come on girl and give us a :bfp:! I'm hoping you don't start spotting! How do you feel?

flumpy how are you doing?

Still got my niggly ache - wouldn't say it was full AF cramps but thats a relief after the last few days of cramps. My temp dropped slightly this morning - still waiting for the spotting to start - it was on 14dpo last 2 cycles so from tomorrow i should be spotting.

Your chart still looks great Hayley!

I am good, only 5DPO so trying not to read too much into anything. My chart looks very similar to last month but I would expect that at 5DPO. Won't be too impressed if it is still similar at 8DPO!

Well mine looks completly different once i'm past 5 dpo - lets hope theres a good reason for it!! I'm hoping to see a lovely little implantation dip on 7dpo for you!!!!

Well mine looks completly different once i'm past 5 dpo - lets hope theres a good reason for it!! I'm hoping to see a lovely little implantation dip on 7dpo for you!!!!

Yeah fingers crossed for you!

There are so many people on here now that I have a good feeling about! We need a crop of :bfp:'s!!!

I agree!! Law of averages says we've got to get some soon - theres enough of us!

Hi Hayley!

I am doing good thanks! no symptoms over this side although I am only 5/6 DPO - but i am hoping for some next week!! the funny pains I was having have gone now, i also think i am getting a cold which is not good! my nose has been running all night last night!!!

how you doing?

Hi Hayley!

I am doing good thanks! no symptoms over this side although I am only 5/6 DPO - but i am hoping for some next week!! the funny pains I was having have gone now, i also think i am getting a cold which is not good! my nose has been running all night last night!!!

how you doing?

Hi Flumpy!

A runny nose is a good sign. A lot of girls that have that go on to get their :bfp:

I am 5DPO so right at the same stage as you! My breasts are slightly tender but apart from that I feel fine.

Hey girls, im still getting niggly cramps been feeling like im having AF so i keep going to check but its still creamy cm coming out, nothin else, not even a hint of colour change, so she's either lying in wait or not coming xxx

ooh interesting!! I hope this is my month!!

I wish I had sore breasts (strange thing to wish for i know!!) cos I never get that before AF so it would be a sure sign for me!!!

I wish I had sore breasts (strange thing to wish for i know!!) cos I never get that before AF so it would be a sure sign for me!!!

I hope you get sore boobs too!! :rofl:

I hope you get sore boobs too!! :rofl:

I hope you get sore boobs as well Flumpy!

I feel so tired today and grumpy. I had about 10 hours sleep last night but just feel exhausted today. I feel like I could sleep for hours.

Im so tired today Im going out in a bit, my head is banging an im in desperate need for a power nap, ive had over 10 hours sleep too. I started my make up before and ive spent half my time wiping my nose because its still flippin runnin, so now half my nose make up is gone , grrr!!

Ive also ate lots of chocolate :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->