So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I've looked at all your charts and they seriously look good - I'm so excited! Hope god was listening cos I asked him to look after you all (and me).!

Good Morning Ladies and Happy Easter!!

Yesterday I continued to be perplexed because the :witch: still wasn't showing. But when I checked my cm there was some very slight brownish tinging and a couple red specks of somethin! (sorry for tmi). But absolutely nothing just from wiping! I started to hope that maybe Butterfly was right on not being 100% on par with FF and maybe I ovulated late....it seems like I almost could have ovulated at my 4 dpo mark. I hadn't entered cm stats for days 2 and 3 past ov because I wan't exactly sure what kind it was....so for kicks I put in ew this am and ff made my cross-hairs dashed. All that said, my temp is WAY down so I'm sure she'll be here today or tomorrow.....really hope today cause I don't want to take her on vacation with me any longer than I have to!! :hissy:

Anyhoo.....so I'm looking ahead to May but I KNOW we just HAVE to get at least a couple :bfp:s out of this group!!! Can't wait to see who's first!!! :dust:

I'm so sorry to see that dip today Jeannette. I'm sorry if I gave you false hope with your chart:blush:.

I think our bodies are very cruel sometimes and the witch not turning up on time and our bodies giving us temps to make us believe there is a chance. :hissy:

I really hope she stays away hun :hugs:

Just posted this

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ybe-early-pregnancy-symptoms.html#post1900533

xxx

hi girls
i can't read all the pages from the weekend - can someone tell me if i missed anything important???
we had a lovely weekend away and as a bonus I got my positive opk :wohoo:
temp went up this morning so fingers crossed for another couple of days of rises!

little hush thats a great post cheers hunni

HAPPY EASTER everyone!!

jeannette sorry to hear about your temos and CM huni hopfully its just a blip fingers crossed xoxox
:hugs:

Hayley your chart looks fab hun really holding out for that :bfp: for you chick xoxo

Flumpy how are the boobs hun??? hopefully killin you!!!! i mean that with all the best intensions :rofl:

Butterfly im glad the cramping and spottings stopped hun xoxo

As for me still no AF had to get up twice in the night for the loo!! and i have loads of CM this morning other than that nothing out of the ordinary when the :witch: is due to be fair. although she is two days late now and still no sign of a :bfp: maybe i ov'd later than i thought??

xoxox

Brilliant news Mrs N!! :happydance: I hope you've been making good use of it ?! How was your weekend away? Soon you'll be in the TWW too :happydance: (Update from last pages - Jeannette got a BFN poor love, Daisy is still holding out for her BFP at 2days late!, leelee and flumpy are 5/6dpo and starting to SS, Butterfly is hopefully feeling a bit better after lots of chocolate!, loulou is 12dpo and on spot wash for start of AF, Littlehush has a great chart - thats about everyone i think!)

Butterfly how are you feeling this evening?

Littlehush great post about sympotms. Thanks x

leelee and flumpy ooohhhh tired are you!!!??? Could the SS be starting already??!!! :rofl:

Daisy how you feeling? Come on with your BFP!

loulou a runny nose can be a really great PG symptom!

Well no spotting for me - yet - but it should start tomorrow. Had mild AF cramps today and tonight i feel really tired, but we have been out all day walking around so thats prob why!

thansk for the update hun, you forgot to mention that your chart looks fab! :happydance:

well we haven't really been able to :sex: yesterday, staying with dh's mother she always gives us her bed and i just feel wierd about it! still, we are back home now, and we :sex: before we went away so fingers crossed we've done enough! so excited to hopefully be in the tww!

little hush thats a great post cheers hunni

HAPPY EASTER everyone!!

jeannette sorry to hear about your temos and CM huni hopfully its just a blip fingers crossed xoxox
:hugs:

Hayley your chart looks fab hun really holding out for that :bfp: for you chick xoxo

Flumpy how are the boobs hun??? hopefully killin you!!!! i mean that with all the best intensions :rofl:

Butterfly im glad the cramping and spottings stopped hun xoxo

As for me still no AF had to get up twice in the night for the loo!! and i have loads of CM this morning other than that nothing out of the ordinary when the :witch: is due to be fair. although she is two days late now and still no sign of a :bfp: maybe i ov'd later than i thought??

xoxox

Just been looking at your chart and i think that you did O when you thought - but if it was wrong i'd say the only other option would be CD27 which would put you at 9dpo today. Did you get EWCM around the time of your pos opks? FF says that if you have high temps for 18 dpo and no AF then they only see one reason why that would happen - pregnancy! Your 18dpo tomorrow and if still getting a BFN, if i were you and the witch doesn't arrive i'd make a docs appt and take your chart for them to see. Whay does your OH think?

hey girls l

looks like im out iv just been to the loo and there was a tiny smear of blood not much but still it was there. :cry:

so it looks like ill be moving over to wtc soon ill really miss you all xoxox

thansk for the update hun, you forgot to mention that your chart looks fab! :happydance:

well we haven't really been able to :sex: yesterday, staying with dh's mother she always gives us her bed and i just feel wierd about it! still, we are back home now, and we :sex: before we went away so fingers crossed we've done enough! so excited to hopefully be in the tww!

Get some more :sex: in tonight for luck!!!

My chart looks ok but i'm just not feeling pg unfortunately! I really expect to be spotting tomorrow - but on the plus side the sooner i get AF the better as then i start Clomid on CD2.

hey girls l

looks like im out iv just been to the loo and there was a tiny smear of blood not much but still it was there. :cry:

so it looks like ill be moving over to wtc soon ill really miss you all xoxox

Oh babe i'm sorry :cry: How awful for the :witch: to tease you like that! :hugs: You can stay with us if you want to..... but i understand if you'd find it too hard. I'm so sad for you :cry:

if your pg where should your cervix be?? high or low and also where should it be for AF??
i should probably know this shouldnt i xoxox

My boobs are starting to hurt :hissy: Hoping its not the af kind!
But early when i went to the bathroom i had lots of creamy cm in my panties (sorry TMI) never had that much. It was horrible :blush:

xxx

Too be honest i haven't a clue. Let me try and find out!

For women who track their cervical position in order to determine fertility, many wonder if there correlation between the position of the cervix and early pregnancy.

Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a simple answer for all women. The position of the cervix during pregnancy does change but not at the same time in all women.

After ovulation, your cervix will drop lower in your vagina and feel firm, like the tip of your nose. During pregnancy, the cervix will rise a bit and become softer, but the timing of this happening will vary from woman to woman. For some, this will happen shortly before their period is due, but for other, this will not happen until quite a while after their pregnancy has been confirmed.

Due to this variation between women, checking the position of your cervix to determine pregnancy is not a reliable indication of whether or not your are pregnant. More reliable ways to find out if you are pregnant is take a sensitive home pregnancy test or by visiting your doctor for a pregnancy blood test.

But early when i went to the bathroom i had lots of creamy cm in my panties (sorry TMI) never had that much. It was horrible :blush:

xxx

Don't worry yet - its still early! But sore bbs is a fab pg sign as well!!!!!! Increased CM is a great sign too!! You have loads of pg signs now! Wow :happydance:

Thank you hayley your a star, i think if she has turned up i will defo still stay around as i couldnt bare not knowing what was going on with my girls. xoxox

xxx

Don't worry yet - its still early! But sore bbs is a fab pg sign as well!!!!!! Increased CM is a great sign too!! You have loads of pg signs now! Wow :happydance:

I hope so hun!! Im still full of pma, even tho im cramping more and more. Just want the morning to hurry up, so i can see my temp :rofl: im wishing my life away :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->