So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Happy Easter girls....have been away since Friday and it's taken me about 45mins to catch up on all your news!!!

Am really hoping for some more :bfp:s on here...so many of you look so close! Some of those FF charts are so cruel though... definitly vote for :witch: to be thrown overboard!!!!

Can't remember who had the runny nose....sorry! But i've had a stuffy nose since a week before my :bfp: (had it for over 2weeks now) and doc says that can just happen in preg....so here's hoping that's a good sign!!!

Butterfly - it's good to see you back. :hugs: to you. If you're 5 weeks then that'd make us at the same stage :D

I know it's hard girls, but try and keep up the PMA and the :sex: Thinking of you all! :hug:

Well after having a fab day with no cramping or brown spotting ........ I felt something down below and went to the loo and there was blood in my pants - I had a wee and when I wiped it was very pink and now have bad cramps.

I'm just gonna go bed and hopefully things will be better in the morning.

Hope you have all had a nice day - I see lots of symptom spotting going on!! it all sounds good!

Night night and hopefully I wake up to no blood or cramps and lots of news of BFP's from you ladies! xxxx

daisymomma :hug:

littlehush sounds like you are getting some good symptoms! fingers crossed for you

:hugs: butterfly

so looking forward to joining in with the symptom spotting! love this temping and opks, at least I have some idea what my body is doing. so excited to see my temp every morning :rofl:

Good evening ladies. Well, :witch: officially got me :cry:

I am grateful to be going on a trip tomorrow, as I am sure I can't feel as badly as I do right now for too long.

:hugs: to everyone...I'm going to miss you guys! "see" you in a week, and I DEMAND that AT LEAST two of you are pregnant by then!!!!! :hissy: And if my magic :dust: works on everyone, just promise you'll still talk to me next month!! :hugs:

Evening Ladies,

I am new here, but I have been reading this thread for days, so it seems like I already know you all really well!

I have hesitated to post up till now, as I am really not all that clued up on the whole 'getting pregnant thing' unlike most of you guys, and I kinda feel like I am crashing, as you all know so much and have been working so hard at getting pregnant, and I have just sort of been 'leaving it to nature'.

I have learnt so much over the last few days from reading what you have been chatting about, so for that, thank you, but I am hoping you might be able to help me further.

I came off BCP (bear with me on the abbriviations I think I have figured them all out, but I might be totally wrong!) in Feb '08 and my OH and I have been doing the necessary regularly in that time, but nothing has come of it so far.

I believe that I ovulated on Wed 1 April, and my OH and I BD on that day and the following 4 days. On the following Monday I started to get a really bad headache, which has remained all week and I still have. On Friday I started to get a strange twinging feeling in the lower right side of the abdomin and it feels realy tight, and this has also remained, although it has lessened a little now. I also started to get really gassy and am feeling a little bloated now. I also feel really lethagic, and have barely moved since Friday. This is strange for me as I normally go for a walk for between 1 and 2 hrs a day and workout a little every day. I just haven't felt like doing any of that. I did go to the supermarket and just felt a little lightheaded but very heavy stomached, so came back and laid on the sofa.

All that said, I don't have any other symptoms! My BBs don't feel any different and I'm not hungry, in fact I have no appetite at all. AF is due on Tues or Wed (it varies) and I can't tell whether I feel she is coming as sometimes I get AF symptoms, and sometime I don't!

So after all that waffle, what I am asking is, what do you think, and what should I do next? My OH is currently away so can't speak to him and I don;t want to say anything to friends or family, and you girls seem lovely so I thought I wold ask you.

:wave: hi kittie
sounds like you have lots of great symptoms, fingers crossed for you! :dust:
If i were you I would try and hold out for a few more days before you test, although thats easier said than done! when is your oh back?
just out of interest you really need to be :sex: before you ovulate rather than after to have the best chances :)

Sorry, computer decided to send that message early!

I was wanting to wait a bit longer as I don't want to waste money buying PTK if you guys thought it was still a bit early, plus I would prefer to wait and know for sure.

My OH is back next Friday, so should know more by then I guess. I suposse it is a good thing actually as I don't really want to be getting his hopes up for nothing.

We would normally have been BDing before O, but we were a few thousand miles apart at the time, so was a little difficult!

I wouldn't normally have thought much of it, only the headache and the twinging / tight abdomin made me start wondering...

glad you jumped into posting :)
abdominal twinges are a good sign! :dust:

it isn't necessarily too early to test, although the longer you wait the greater your chances of an accurate result, and of course it depends on whether you would want your oh there, i don't think i could test without mine around!

Hi Kittie!!!

Welcome to BnB!!!!

You have some great sounding symptoms!!! Already i feel you could be pg with the list of things your experienceing!!! Personally i hate seeing BFNs and don't test unless my AF is late (which it never is - stupid witch) so if i were you i'd test on thursday morning as you would most def be late by then.

Hope its good news for you - glad you posted. Keep us updated!!!

Oh Butterfly i've just read your post from last night and i'm praying you wake up to no spotting or cramping :hugs: Please let everything be ok!!! My thoughts are with you :hugs:

Daisy and Jeannette :hugs: Your both fab ladies and i'm sure you'll be brilliant mums - your bean is just taking its time finding you! Jeannette have a great holiday and i look forward to a holiday report when you get back. I promise i'll still be here :rofl:

Daisy throw yourself into the wedding plans and time will fly by :hugs:

Mrs N, flumpy and leelee hows the SS going?

loulou hows the spot watch going? Any AF or PG signs?

No spotting for me yet but its only 10.40am so theres still plenty of time. I can feel her coming - i've got that constant dull ache going on!

Oh Butterfly i've just read your post from last night and i'm praying you wake up to no spotting or cramping :hugs: Please let everything be ok!!! My thoughts are with you :hugs:

Daisy and Jeannette :hugs: Your both fab ladies and i'm sure you'll be brilliant mums - your bean is just taking its time finding you! Jeannette have a great holiday and i look forward to a holiday report when you get back. I promise i'll still be here :rofl:

Daisy throw yourself into the wedding plans and time will fly by :hugs:

Mrs N, flumpy and leelee hows the SS going?

loulou hows the spot watch going? Any AF or PG signs?

No spotting for me yet but its only 10.40am so theres still plenty of time. I can feel her coming - i've got that constant dull ache going on!

Hayley,

What a temp rise for you this morning! That has got to be good!

Hi and welcome Kittie. Your symptoms do sound great!

Butterfly - hope you are okay today?

How is everyone else?

MY temp rose again this morning. Would love a big dip tomorrow but would also be happy if it continues to rise!

leelee your temp looks FABULOUS!!!! Highest its EVER been!!! I bet you all my Easter Eggs your pg!!!

I took my temp 3 hours late so its exactly accurate. I'm kinda mentally discarding that one. Doh! I keep running to the loo every 5 minutes to check if i'm spotting!

leelee your temp looks FABULOUS!!!! Highest its EVER been!!! I bet you all my Easter Eggs your pg!!!

I took my temp 3 hours late so its exactly accurate. I'm kinda mentally discarding that one. Doh! I keep running to the loo every 5 minutes to check if i'm spotting!

Yeah, I like the temp this morning but trying not to read too much into it!

No spotting yet? That is a great sign for you Hayley. I'm so excited for you!

loving both your charts hayley and leelee!

so disappointed with mine - temp went down again this morning, was really expecting it to go up :hissy:

Last 2 cycle i started spotting at about 4pm, i hate waiting!!! If shes coming i hope she just gets on with it!

Can you post your chart Mrs N so we can be nosey?!

Ooops just found it! sorry!

Don't panic yet!!! Your only 2-3 dpo at the most - theres still loads of time!!! Its after implantation that you get the biggest temp rises as at the moment the egg is still in the tube and wouldn't be making you have a high temp yet.

Hey girls, big lie in for me today :)
My bbs are like throbbing inside! its mad, ive got AF cramps it feels like im having AF yet when i keep going to the loo its still white CM whereas it feels like im actually in full flow, if you get me? its like when you just know your on and you are, its like that but not?! I should be spotting at least by now i have a 27-28day cylcle and i spot 2days before af so i usually spot either cd25 or cd26 as a start, but im on cd27today and nothing so far someone pleeeease keep their fingers crossed for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->