So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Oh well! Least your on a new cycle now with a nice little egg starting to grow.

I kind of like this stage of my cycle as there is no pressure. I love the feeling of knowing that my little eggy is growing and getting ready to release. It almost feels like its alive already, just waiting for the right little playmate. When i had my scan last month and saw the follicle and egg it was amazing to think that that little dot could turn into my baby.

Seeing my SIL tomorrow who has 1 week till her due date. Suggestions on ways NOT to feel jealous....... (I just can't help it)

Ahh thanks Hayley - I really missed this thread as well. I was going mad!

Forgot to say but I am a first time aunt. My SIL had a baby last week. It's so exciting and the baby (he) is gorgeous.

Hayley - you have 2 beautiful children and you will get your :bfp: this month so need to feel jealous. Your time will come so relax and enjoy watching your SIL waddle around while you are still thin! Don't forget you are planning your wedding as well so you have plenty of your own news and excitement.

Hope that helps :hugs:

Thanks sweet :hugs: We've all missed you. Fab news about you becoming an aunt. We will be first time aunt/uncle as well! I'm excited but kinda was hoping to be pg at the same time to share the experience. Oh well!

Very true about her waddling around :rofl: I do feel thin!:rofl:

hi all!!

hayley i know how you feel, my DH has 6 really close friends - all of their wives/girlfriends are pg - and we started trying before all of them - and 3 of them werent even planned!!! i feel like crying everytime we go out with them!!

well i think the witch is here - brown spotting today so i am sure she will be kncking on my door in the morning!!! at least them i will catch up with you all slightly!!!!

onto MAY for us all - 2010 babies are the best anyway!!!!

how is everyone else doing tonight? xxx

I agree flumpy 2010 babies are definately better as they'll be a newer model :rofl:

Would have been a bit mad to have a baby at Christmas - i don't think he/she would ever have forgiven me for giving them a Christmas Day birthday.

Sorry to hear that the witch flew by your door again :hugs:

I'm only CD6 so your only a few days behind. If i test late and you test early then we can both get a :bfp: at the same time!

How you doing Butterfly??? I've been worried about you all day x

I agree flumpy 2010 babies are definately better as they'll be a newer model :rofl:

Would have been a bit mad to have a baby at Christmas - i don't think he/she would ever have forgiven me for giving them a Christmas Day birthday.

Sorry to hear that the witch flew by your door again :hugs:

I'm only CD6 so your only a few days behind. If i test late and you test early then we can both get a :bfp: at the same time!

sounds like a plan hayley but...1 slight problem do you really think you could hold out and test late?:rofl::rofl:

thats true BFN's are definitely worse than the witch!!

hopefully we will have so many symptoms that we wont even need to test!!! we will just know.......

...well maybe we will test as well just to confirm lol!!

Maybe......

Well i have some *business* to attend to!!! I'll speak to you tomorrow xxx

hayley i love your way of looking at this stage in the cycle!
think of the wind, the constipation, the piles, the back pain and the excrutiating pain of labour and you won't be jealous (much) :rofl:

leelee congrats on becoming an aunt, very exciting!!

flumpy sorry :witch: is on her way to you, but yay for all being in this together!

butterfly how are you hun?

Hi ladies

Sorry Flumpy that the :witch: got you. Hayley and mrs N thanks for asking - I've had a rough day - really bad cramps, lots of bleeding. No big clots though just a few small ones. Cramping has stopped now - not sure if it's over or not...... hope so cos I was in bad pain earlier despite eating...............

cadbury's creme egg
Whispa
Curly Wurly

The choccie didn't really help !!!....... I rang the hospital and was going to go in but the pain went away alot when my hubby got back from work.

I'm tired now think I'll go to bed. Night night. :hugs:

Hi ladies

Sorry Flumpy that the :witch: got you. Hayley and mrs N thanks for asking - I've had a rough day - really bad cramps, lots of bleeding. No big clots though just a few small ones. Cramping has stopped now - not sure if it's over or not...... hope so cos I was in bad pain earlier despite eating...............

cadbury's creme egg
Whispa
Curly Wurly

The choccie didn't really help !!!....... I rang the hospital and was going to go in but the pain went away alot when my hubby got back from work.

I'm tired now think I'll go to bed. Night night. :hugs:

Good night Butterfly,

Hope the cramps stop.

Flumpy - sorry AF came

:hugs:

:hugs: butterfly, hope the cramps are over and done with, thinking of you

Butterfly - sorry to hear that your having such a miserable time of it. I hope that the cramps are over now.

Leelee - congratulations on becoming an auntie!

Hayley - since you are getting your :bfp: in 3 weeks time, there will actually be very little difference in age between your baby and your SIL's. So it'll be nice for your baby to have a little cousin playmate of roughly the same age.

Flumpy - hope it's not the witch and just a bit of IB.

Everyone else - hope you are all well and gearing up for this months sperm meets egg plan!!

well :witch: has left the building, hopefully for ooh i don't know, about 9 months!
bring on the :spermy:

well :witch: has left the building, hopefully for ooh i don't know, about 9 months!
bring on the :spermy:

Ooh me too!

I am CD5. What are you Mrs N?

Edit: just seen you are CD5 as well. Cycle buddies!!! Yay - last month my charting buddy got pregnant!

woohoo :wohoo:
how exciting, I've never had a proper cycle buddy before! not sure how this happened that we are all at the same stage - very odd!

woohoo :wohoo:
how exciting, I've never had a proper cycle buddy before! not sure how this happened that we are all at the same stage - very odd!

I know it's mad. It's like what someone said on the thread already. Maybe all of our cycles are synchronising cos we are on here all the time. We will all be testing around the same time. I hope I bring you the same luck that I brought to the other buddy.

Looking forward to symptom spotting with you!

you deserve some luck of your own too :dust:
fingers crossed for a nice big batch of :bfp: this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->