So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Good luck for everyone trying for 2010 babies ;)
Fingers Crossed for lots of BFP's!

(bit of a random post, am such a newbie!) x

Morning!!!

Well what a lovely day!!!! I think i'll be sitting out in the garden enjoying it :loopy:

Butterfly i hope your feeling better today :hugs: Can the hosp give you anything for the pain? Do you have to go back and make sure everything is ok?

leelee and Mrs N I hope you bring each other luck :happydance: (save some for me though :rofl:)

Its weird we are all at the same stage! We were all miles apart when we first started TTC. Maybe fate has been waiting to give us all :bfp: at the same time.

Polaris that is very true as i will be getting my :bfp: in 3 weeks!!! Least i get all the fun of enjoying it on my own. My nephew will be pretty much crawling by the time i'm due. How are you doing? Are you sporting a nice little bump yet?

CD7 for me today. If I was Oing last night then i most definately would have got pg! We've kind of been on a BD break after going for it last month. However we are now back in the game and enjoying it rather than because we have too. Lets hope it continues!!!!

Morning!!!

Well what a lovely day!!!! I think i'll be sitting out in the garden enjoying it :loopy:

Butterfly i hope your feeling better today :hugs: Can the hosp give you anything for the pain? Do you have to go back and make sure everything is ok?

leelee and Mrs N I hope you bring each other luck :happydance: (save some for me though :rofl:)

Its weird we are all at the same stage! We were all miles apart when we first started TTC. Maybe fate has been waiting to give us all :bfp: at the same time.

Polaris that is very true as i will be getting my :bfp: in 3 weeks!!! Least i get all the fun of enjoying it on my own. My nephew will be pretty much crawling by the time i'm due. How are you doing? Are you sporting a nice little bump yet?

CD7 for me today. If I was Oing last night then i most definately would have got pg! We've kind of been on a BD break after going for it last month. However we are now back in the game and enjoying it rather than because we have too. Lets hope it continues!!!!

No I'm still not showing at all. Actually the bloat has gone down a bit and I've lost a few pounds over the last couple of weeks (no harm as I had put on about 12 pounds, I'm now about 8 pounds or so above pre-pregnancy weight, which seems a bit more reasonable for the stage I'm at!!). Only a week to go till my scan anyway when hopefully I'll get to meet bubs (if it's not all just in my head!).

Glad to hear you and OH are enjoying the BD rather than it being a chore. As you say, lets hope it continues. Are you finished the Clomid now? Not too long till you O.

It's lovely that a lot of you are all at the same stage of your cycle, I really hope it's because you're all going to get your :bfp:s together.

I'm sure its not all all in your head! Best to not put on loads of weight yet anyway. Its loads harder to lose afterwards. Can't believe you'll be in 2nd Tri soon. When you was trying did you Bd every day or every other?

Yep took my last tablet yesterday so i'll be starting opks from tomorrow. My FS said i should O between CDs 12-17 and i'm on Cd7 now. Planning to BD everyother day from yest and then an extra one on morning of O if i can pinpoint it.

I'm really hoping to see some BFPs soon. Its been a while now - we need some good news for the thread. Its lovely having you girls to share this with though. I think my OH would go mad if i kept talking about TTC all the time. xxx

Welcome Emalou, please don't be shy - I see you're 11 days until testing...... any symptoms yet??!!

As for me ........ the hospital said it can't prescribe me painkiller without going in. I really didn't want to go in. Just been taking painkillers at home. Still quite bad today. Really fed up of being in the house on my own now.

Welcome Emalou, please don't be shy - I see you're 11 days until testing...... any symptoms yet??!!

As for me ........ the hospital said it can't prescribe me painkiller without going in. I really didn't want to go in. Just been taking painkillers at home. Still quite bad today. Really fed up of being in the house on my own now.

Hi there, i'm not sure what to look for being a first timer :)
but i've had a bloated, gurgly tummy
stabby pain just below my tummy button (once or twice)
dull pain in my side
i made a sandwich today then just felt sick before i even ate it
my bbs are definately bigger (had to use an old bra which is bigger than my others) :dohh:
hot and headachey
breakout of two spots (which i never get!)
needing to pee lots! TMI :p

take your pick from those! hehe.
i don't want to get my hopes up because i know it can take a long time to get PG.
though fingers crossed :)
thanks for the welcome x

all sound good symptoms!! fingers crossed for you.

How is everyone else? Enjoying the sunshine? I've not done much to be honest - every time I move around I bleed more so I'm just taking it easy........ but I have my door open to the garden listening to the birds singing which is lovely. :)

fingers crossed for you emalou! :dust:

polaris I always feel the first trimester must feel a little wierd - you done the OMG we're pregnant bit, got all the tests back positive, yet not seen heard or felt little one and no bump yet, must seem quite surreal! I'm sure your scan will be fine :happydance:

butterfly could you go to your gp to get something a bit stronger if you don't want to go to the hospital?? hope it eases off soon :hugs:

hayley have fun with the :sex:
we are hoping to do smep this month ie. :bunny: every other day and one extra around ov. i know it says to start on cd8, but we'll be starting cd9 instead because cd8 we are staying on my brother-in-law's floor!!

aaargh, sitting here at the pc waiting for an email with my boudoir pics on! so excited to see what they are like - she showed me a few as we were going along and they were ace, I can't wait to see the whole lot of them! :happydance:

Have you got them yet Mrs N?

I'm doing a bit better this afternoon........ passed a big clot earlier and the cramping seems to have calmed down a bit.

Please tell me if it's TMI!

Have you got them yet Mrs N?

I'm doing a bit better this afternoon........ passed a big clot earlier and the cramping seems to have calmed down a bit.

Please tell me if it's TMI!

Of course it isn't too much info. How are you feeling? I was thinking about you today and all you are going through. I hope you are okay.

:hugs:

Hi all,

I am in a rubbish mood today. I am not usually so moody.I was reading that 'Taking Control of Your Fertility' book and got myself all in a tizzy about all the barriers in the way of conceiving. I feel stupid and selfish cos I know other people are going through way worse stuff than me.

I haven't even been trying long but just keep getting this weird nagging feeling that I will never see a :bfp:. I am usually the most optimistic person ever (probably annoyingly so) so I don't understand what is wrong with me. :cry:

I'm so sorry for bringing the thread down, I just don't have anyone else to chat to about it. Have also brought it up with OH but don't want to keep going on about it. I never thought it would be so stressful and I am not even trying that long.

Hey Butterfly, how are you doing? I remember the pain from my m/c and it bloody hurts hun. I really feel for you. I had to stay in hosp as a clot got stuck in my womb and it was making me bleed more than i should of. I know the thought of going to hosp must be horrid but dont suffer if there is something that they can do for you. Hopefully by the weekend you'll feel a bit better xxx

After my m/c we wasn't trying as it had taken us nearly 2 years to get to that point and i'd had enough, but bugger me 4 weeks later i did a test and it was positive. I'm secretly hoping thats going to happen to you too xxx

Mrs N wants your pics like!? I can't wait to see them.

Seeing my SIL was fine. We talked about weddings and babies for 5 hours which was great. I'm very excited to meet my new nephew in the very near future!

xxx

oh leelee poor you! Your feeling feeling awful lately aren't you. I don't mind listening. Don't feel stupid or selfish hun - i feel the same and i have 2 kids - you must all think i'm wrong for wanting another one. It will happen for you - i promise. I bet if you ask Polaris she didn't think it would happen for her either. You will get there this month - with me!

not too much info butterfly, we are all thinking of you and hoping the pain goes soon :hugs:

not got the pics yet, I'm dying to see them!!!

glad you had a nice time with your sil hayley!

leelee we all have days like that hun, I know I have had times when I've felt that I'm never going to get a :bfp: like life is against me and it is a horrible feeling. you are most welcome to vent, that is what we are here for :hugs: hope you are feeling better soon

hayley just because you have children already doesn't mean you want another any more or less than those of us with no children yet, we are all in the same boat as far as I am concerned and that boat is heading for :baby: land!

oh leelee poor you! Your feeling feeling awful lately aren't you. I don't mind listening. Don't feel stupid or selfish hun - i feel the same and i have 2 kids - you must all think i'm wrong for wanting another one. It will happen for you - i promise. I bet if you ask Polaris she didn't think it would happen for her either. You will get there this month - with me!

Thanks Hayley,

No, I don't think your wrong for wanting another one at all. One thing I have learnt on here is that it doesn't matter how many children people have. When that longing takes over it is like an unstoppable train.

I just can't believe the mood swings I am having. Maybe it is cos 3 close friends all announced it within a week and I was expecting any of the announcements. I feel a bit left behind and my Mum keeps saying that I shouldn't leave it any longer. I feel proper over the hill!

not too much info butterfly, we are all thinking of you and hoping the pain goes soon :hugs:

not got the pics yet, I'm dying to see them!!!

glad you had a nice time with your sil hayley!

leelee we all have days like that hun, I know I have had times when I've felt that I'm never going to get a :bfp: like life is against me and it is a horrible feeling. you are most welcome to vent, that is what we are here for :hugs: hope you are feeling better soon

I'd say you can't wait for the photos Mrs N. I bet they are gorgeous!

Thanks for your kind words. It is good to know other people feel a bit like me (altough I wouldn't wish the feeling on anyone)

I am actually laughing at myself now and my 'poor me' attitude. I am going to have a lovely weekend with OH and have a some fun BD'ing!!!

Hi everyone.
Butterfly - sorry to hear you've been having so much pain, it sounds miserable, big hugs coming your way.

Leelee - TTC is such an emotional rollercoaster, it's completely normal to have days like that. My mood was all over the place, I'm much less moody on the whole since getting BFP. hope you feel a bit better soon. You know you will get your :bfp:, the other thoughts are just irrational really.

MrsN - you are so right about the surreal bit. It's amazing the crazy thoughts that go through your mind, I know I will be completely terrified going in for the scan in case they tell me there's nothing there, what on earth gave you the idea you were pregnant? Despite loads of symptoms, positive tests, and confirmation from GP. LOL. Maybe after the scan it will feel more real.

Hayley - The month that I got my BFP we actually hadn't done great on the BD front at all. I was convinced that O would be earlier than it was and wore OH out the week before O doing it every day. The actual week of O it was more like every fourth day!! I think we BD on Monday evening and FF had me down for O on Thursday, although i think it could have actually been Wednesday night judging from CM and Ov pains. We didn't BD again until Friday cos OH was grumpy and exhausted (and also his work schedule I think). So really I was amazed that it worked, I had really thought I was out of the running. OH is proud of his long-lived little fellas! So I would think that every other day should be fine - I am definitely proof that they can live for a few days!!

Welcome Emalou - symptoms sound good, fingers crossed you won't be trying for long.

Hi everyone.
Butterfly - sorry to hear you've been having so much pain, it sounds miserable, big hugs coming your way.

Leelee - TTC is such an emotional rollercoaster, it's completely normal to have days like that. My mood was all over the place, I'm much less moody on the whole since getting BFP. hope you feel a bit better soon. You know you will get your :bfp:, the other thoughts are just irrational really.

MrsN - you are so right about the surreal bit. It's amazing the crazy thoughts that go through your mind, I know I will be completely terrified going in for the scan in case they tell me there's nothing there, what on earth gave you the idea you were pregnant? Despite loads of symptoms, positive tests, and confirmation from GP. LOL. Maybe after the scan it will feel more real.

Hayley - The month that I got my BFP we actually hadn't done great on the BD front at all. I was convinced that O would be earlier than it was and wore OH out the week before O doing it every day. The actual week of O it was more like every fourth day!! I think we BD on Monday evening and FF had me down for O on Thursday, although i think it could have actually been Wednesday night judging from CM and Ov pains. We didn't BD again until Friday cos OH was grumpy and exhausted (and also his work schedule I think). So really I was amazed that it worked, I had really thought I was out of the running. OH is proud of his long-lived little fellas! So I would think that every other day should be fine - I am definitely proof that they can live for a few days!!

Welcome Emalou - symptoms sound good, fingers crossed you won't be trying for long.

Thanks Polaris - I am feeling better already thanks to the kind words and great support from everyone in this thread.

I can't wait til you get back from your scan to hear all about it.

Wow, your OH certainly did have some strong swimmers! he must be really proud of himself, and deservedly so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->