So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hey ladies i had my 12 week scan today!

all went well, if you want i'll put a pic up, ?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/SassyRS/Image016b.jpg

Wow, it's so clear!

You must be thrilled. Well done Lou!

I really am Lee Lee! ive been so worried after last time i was just waiting for something to take my happiness away you know??

I can relax now and help to get you lot across to first tri!!!:D:D

aw lou congrats, i am bursting with excitement for you!

I really am Lee Lee! ive been so worried after last time i was just waiting for something to take my happiness away you know??

I can relax now and help to get you lot across to first tri!!!:D:D

Glad you feel more relaxed and am really happy for you.

Hope you are sitting down to a nice cup of tea and bar of chocolate to celebrate!!!!

would love to join you in first tri, but by then you'll be in second tri at least!

no pics yet, i'm going mad, i want to see them :hissy:

I have made afair few friends in tri 1 they are a great bunch, i'll be defo still going in there as much as tri 2 when its time!

Lou, so excited to see your scan pic!! It's lovely and clear too, you can really see baby's face!! You must be absolutely thrilled.

Iam with you guys on this one. The waiting part is horrible. Iam 9 dpo, Iam debating if I should test now or if I should wait? I dont wanna get that let down you know? ha.. Iam glad Iam not alone.

Hi ablaski17 :wave:
ooh 9dpo - any symptoms?? the longer you can wait the more accurate the result, but I am rubbish at waiting :rofl:

evening girs!!

emalou90 - welcome - it seems you have some good symptoms hope it is a bfp for you, when are you testing?

Hayley - glad you are having fun BD'ing and enjoying the sunshine - only 3 weeks till your BFP!

Butterfly - so sorry for all you are going through i remember the pain (mental and physical) from my m/c i know its not nice but fingers crossed you will get a sticky soon xx

Polaris - wowser - i cant believe it is almost time for your scan - dont be daft worrying you will see you little bean jumping around and it will all seem real!

Mrs N - roll on cycle day 9 for you then - let the babymaking commence! i hope you are going to show us the boudoir pics lol!!

leelee - dont be feelin down i know it is hard to imagine but you will see your BFP soon i am sure of it (because obviously may is the month for us all....it has to be...)

lou1979 - glad the scan all went well - what a cute baby already!

Ablaski - personally i would wait to test i hate BFN's - any symptoms going on??

well the witch is definitely here! so CD1 for me 2 whole weeks before i even begin the 2ww - rubbish!!!

hope everyone is ok xxx

Wow lou great pic!!! :happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::headspin::wohoo::wohoo:

You must be so thrilled! Can't wait to join you over on the Tri boards.

flumpy i'm sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: Bring on the May :bfp:

leelee hope your feeling better now :hugs: This whole TTC thing can really test you mentally. I think if you have had to fight to get your BFP though that it will really seem like a great achievment.

Mrs N any news on the pics yet????

Butterfly hope your doing a bit better :hugs:

Polaris how you feeling???

Just been out for dinner with my 3 men! :rofl: Got bloody sun burnt in the garden today - look a right idiot now with loads of white stripes from my top! :dohh:

hi there hayley,

oh well never mind about the sunburn at least you got ti sit out in it! i was stuck in the office all day!!!

i am not too upset about the witch - i know that it is fate cos we are all meant to get BFP's at the same time so we can move over to tri boards together!! bring on May is what i say!! (plus i have also allowed myself 2 glasses of wine tonight seeing as how there is no baby to think of haha!!!!)

CD1 to about CD6 is always the worst cos you know you are not pg (and you cant get even attempt to make a baby tmi!!!) oh well I am going to go ape this weekend for my friends birthday that should be fun and I probably wouldnt have been able to go if i was pg (although obviously i would rather be pg... but hey - you have to look on the brightside!!!)

Loving your PMA flumpy. Your great!!!!! Brilliant way to look at things. I must admit i like this time of my cycle as there is no wondering could i be or SS. Enjoy a glass or 3 of wine!!!

We are all definately getting our BFPs this month!!

well in this game if you havent got PMA what have you got... nothing, thats what!

yeah the first half is the most fun part of the cycle (until the end of you get your BFP of course!!) there is sooo much stress in the 2ww wondering if every tiny thing is a symptom or not!!

i know we going to get pregnant this cycle! the 1st tri board will not be able to cope with the large influx of people next month!!! i cant wait till 2 weeks on friday when we can say 'i am going to get my BFP this month!!! woohoo!!!! x

Yippee we are having Jan 2010 :baby: :dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

I am making promise hear girls - i refuse to SS this month! Yep flat out refuse - whats the point when i know the answer is going to be :bfp:

I think that fate has put us all at the same stage to give us all BFPs that we can enjoy together.

Where abouts are you from flumpy if you don't mind me asking

xx

yes no symptom spotting!! we know it will be BFP we just have to be patient!

whereabouts on the country do you mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->