So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Yep where in the country? All the girls on here seem to be further up north than me

Yep where in the country? All the girls on here seem to be further up north than me

I'm not ! I'm in East Sussex!!!

Loving the PMA ladies by the way! I had some chocolate and feel tons better. May have some wine as well!

Yeah go for it!! I'll don't mind being left here all by myself! :rofl::rofl:

Seriously I'm not going to TTC for a couple of months. I want to lose some weight and get a bit fitter.

As for my current state of affairs - I'm keeping an eye on things and yes of course I'll get to the Dr's if it gets too much. At least I've got a scan on Monday which will confirm whether my body has done the job properly or not.

GREAT PMA GIRLS KEEP IT UP.

Lou - your scan is adorable - well done hun :hugs:

You won't be by yourself Butterfly - we wouldn't leave you behind. I'll wait till you get your sticky BFP then we'll move over together. Get yourself mentally ready again before trying again.

oohh leelee your not "up north" like everyone else! Crack open the wine hun!!!

You won't be by yourself Butterfly - we wouldn't leave you behind. I'll wait till you get your sticky BFP then we'll move over together. Get yourself mentally ready again before trying again.

oohh leelee your not "up north" like everyone else! Crack open the wine hun!!!

Ooh I think I will!!

Quote=hayley2;1972221]You won't be by yourself Butterfly - we wouldn't leave you behind. I'll wait till you get your sticky BFP then we'll move over together. Get yourself mentally ready again before trying again.

:hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug:

That's so sweet but you absolutely must NOT wait for me. I'm mentally ready to try again now but physically I think I should wait. In those few weeks I was pregnant I put quite a few pounds on so I want to lose them. Also we may explore PGD which is a type of IVF called Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis......... and I definately need to lose weight for that otherwise we won't get accepted.

Glad the thread is so upbeat.

I'm off to bed now. Night night everyone. Speak to you soon. xx

Well you can't get rid of me i'm waiting for us all to move over at the same time. I'll bore you with my pg symptoms whilst you get your self knocked up!

Good idea to investigate another avenue to get an embyro checked before implantation. It could be a great idea for you both!

Night night Butterfly xxx

Ooohh i just had a twinge in my right ovary!!! Maybe my follicle is starting!!!! Yippee

I'm off to bed now to watch Desperate Housewives!

Speak to you tomorrow girls

xxx

Well you can't get rid of me i'm waiting for us all to move over at the same time. I'll bore you with my pg symptoms whilst you get your self knocked up!

Good idea to investigate another avenue to get an embyro checked before implantation. It could be a great idea for you both!

Ooohh i just had a twinge in my right ovary!!! Maybe my follicle is starting!!!! Yippee

xxx

yeah me too night girls xxxxx

xxx

yeah me too night girls xxxxx

Night night. I am watching Grand Designs (Ch4 +1) and drinking back the wine!

Loving the PMA this cycle!! Not sure I can make any promises about symptom spotting though, i love it too much :happydance:

No photos yet - very disappointing, fingers crossed for tomorrow!

omg omg i got the photos! :wohoo:

love them! and i am not one to like photos of myself but there are loads I like, so excited that I had this done and I know hubby will love it! if you want to se and help me pick pm me and I'll send you the link!

OKay, so I'm knew to all this...And I'm kinda confused :S

So after you've missed a period, you have to wait 2 weeks after that to take a test?

xxx

OKay, so I'm knew to all this...And I'm kinda confused :S

So after you've missed a period, you have to wait 2 weeks after that to take a test?

xxx

Hi Annabelle,

No, a lot of people wait for a few days after a missed period and then test. You may have read about the 2WW(Two week wait). That is the time from O (ovulation) to your period arriving.

Welcome!!!

Morning!

How are we all today?

Well its opk day for me today at CD8!! Can't believe i'm in with a chance of a normal O day! Its so exciting. My little egg is just waiting for a lovely little spermy. This time next next week i could be pg (obviously i wouldn't have tested yet!)

I feel so positive about this cycle - maybe its because of the clomid. I have to keep reminding myself that its not the clomid that will make me pg but my OH. Everything rests on his shoulders now - i've done my part. Ooohhh please God let it work!!!

Thanks everyone for the positiveness :)
wasn't quite sure what to think.

Only 10 days until testing!
but im so impatient!! hehe.

keep updating everyone :) x

Yes Hayley, on a few pages back :p
around 188 i think :s
a whole list!
seems mad to me really.

how are things going for you :) x

Ooohh bet you can't wait, hope you get your BFP!!!!

I'm good - just waiting for O!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->