So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

dont you just hate the waiting part!!
fingers crossed for you this time round :)

thanks! i hope so too. x

Hey everyone!!
LOU! i loved your picture of your scan it was so clear!!!!
Butterfly i hope your doing ok, we'll all be here for you no matter when your ready!
Leelee i feel exactly the same, i feel like i'll never have a bfp i think theres something wrong with me all the time, i sit and worry like, what if i can never have a baby, what would i do?! and it eats me up but i guess ive just got to keep trying!!
Hayley! are you gettin positive opks?! or you just starting them today?! any ideas when you might O yet?!
Im CD8 today and ive BD'd on each day since CD6 and im going to right up until CD20 ish or so! :) haha Ive warned OH and he said he's up for the challenge.
To new ladies hellooo! and Helloooo to all the other 2ww girlies!!

Hey loulou! You will get pg i'm sure. I never thought i'd get pg and i have my boys. I can still remember sitting there crying thinking it would never happen for me - it did!! It will happen for all of us - i think its already decided by fate we are just along for the ride.

I'm CD8 as well today!!!!! :happydance: We are cycle buddies!! :happydance: Did my first opk today and there was the normal faint line so its still neg but i wasn't expecting it to be anything other than neg at the moment. My FS says between CD12-17 i should O.

We are doing the SMEP as well!!!! Get to DTD again tonight - we started on CD6 as well! My OH says after CD6 BD are you pg yet???? Duurrr no! I'm not even Oing yet - this is just a dry run for the main event next week!!! :rofl:

Keep me posted on when you O and how you find DTD every other day. Not too bad so far buts its only been once :rofl:

Im gonna BD every day i think , and not miss a day out! I dunno how OH will cope though. Im going out on Saturday so wont be about to BD and he was like, what will we do on Saturday!? ahah he's gettin into the spirit! I have no clue when i Ov as i dont use opks and i have given up with the temping for now cos it wrecked my brain trying to keep up with it. So im just Bd'in and crossing my fingers!

Morning ladies.

I'm debating on whether we use condoms or not or just BD when we feel like it and see what happens............. if I get PG quickly then it's meant to be ........... but if I don't then I won't stress because it probably wasn't timed right??

What do you think?

I think you should leave it to fate hunny, let whats going to happen happen, but thats just me, it depends if youre ready for it XXX

Morning ladies.

I'm debating on whether we use condoms or not or just BD when we feel like it and see what happens............. if I get PG quickly then it's meant to be ........... but if I don't then I won't stress because it probably wasn't timed right??

What do you think?

I agree with Loulou, if it was me I think I would just leave it to fate. Not trying not preventing and whatever is meant to be will be. But it depends on whether you think you would still be stressed out and secretly keeping tabs on your body, it could be hard to get out of the habit of tracking fertility signs. So in the end it depends on your own decision, but a relaxed approach sounds good.

hey emalou! how are you hanging on symptom wise?

not too bad, from what i've read i've got some very promising ones

plus lower backache to add to the list today!

only time will tell, 10 days needs to go quickly, i'm so impatient hehe x

Hi all,

Ooh Hayley - exciting to think that you might be pregnant this time next week!

Loulou - my PMA is up today so we will get a :bfp: this month, all of us. It will happen for us all soon.

Butterfly - I agree with the others, just leave it to fate and you don't know what might happen! How are the cramps today?

Emmalou- you have some great symptoms there!

Well I went into Holland and Barrett to buy some B50 complex vitamins as my LP is only 10 days and I feel it is on the short side. I was reading through the thread last night and it looks like it has sped up O for some people but increased the LP which would be great.

I also ordered more preseed and also some OPK's from ebay (your recommended seller Hayley) so feel ready to go again. Will be doing Smep from CD8 and if it doesn't work this month will BD every day next cycle!!!

good luck leelee
big smiles for you hopefully.
looks like you've well and truely started you're own holland and barratt store ;)

:dust:

well we've just spent a pleasant hour with the neighbours clearing the blocked drains :sick:

butterfly I think leaving it to fate sounds like a good plan - I don't know how I would feel if I were in your position though.

I'm loving this thread right now.......... it's so great to see you all happy and having fun TTC rather than getting stressed out............ it's exactly as it should be. :happydance:

Mrs N - would love to see your photos hun. The blocked drains don't sound good hun - made me feel sick just reading your post!! :sick:

Cramping not too bad today and bleeding also calming down I think. :happydance:

Thinking you're all right and fate is the way to go. This is probably TMI but it seems ages since hubby and I have been, you know, close and I'm really looking forward to making love............... oh please how soppy am I. :rofl::rofl:

Hey girls! I'm in the tww now... 5dpo and have no one to talk too. I started a new thread without noticing this one :blush: hopefully I can join here

Hey girls! I'm in the tww now... 5dpo and have no one to talk too. I started a new thread without noticing this one :blush: hopefully I can join here

Welcome Jaytee - nice temps!

Butterfly - glad you are feeling better.

I can verify that Mrs. N's photos are brilliant and she looks hot in them!!!

Thank you leelee

This is the first time my temps continue to rise. usually by 4dpo they start going up and down,

Thank you leelee

This is the first time my temps continue to rise. usually by 4dpo they start going up and down,

I am crossing my fingers for you!

I will stalk your chart in the Chart Stalkers group as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->