So I'm in the TWW! 2dpo today who's with me? (testing 24th May)

nzblondie

Mum to Olivia
Reaction score
After a BFP 3 weeks ago I sadly mc a week later. But got back on the bandwagon straight away and I'm currently at 2dpo!

So I'm hoping some of you will join me in the TWW and keep me mentally stable until I test on the 24th May! Thats if I can hold out that long!

Praying for a :bfp:

:dust: to you all!

:kiss:

they say you are meant to be way more fertile after a m/c so goodluck hun!!

i see you are from nz i am also!

Ooh I hope so! I did notice I had way more EWCM this month compared to the last few months so hopefully that is a good sign. I have mc twice this year though so on the low dose aspirin this cycle. Fingers crossed!

(p.s NZ is the best!)

xx

me me me! i'm 2dpo and due to test on 24 May..... good luck x:thumbup:

Hey, I am also 2dpo today and it is going to be a very long wait I hate this part. I am very excited to test on the 24th also. I have some cramping in my lower abdomen which I dont normally have. Tried last month and had no luck so hopefully this will be the month for all of us...fingers crossed.

Im 2dpo too - had lower tummy cramps / dragging pains for last 2 days !
Ill be testing 24 / 25th May.

Going to the baby show at NEC on 21st May with my best friend who is 23 weeks pregnant - gonna be so broody !!

Great there seems be a few of us all testing around the 24th! Lets symptom spot together and drive ourselves slowly insane!

My only symptoms so far (which will be related to increased progesterone rather than PG) are bloating and sore bbs since O.

:dust:

Oh yay this is fun so far I have just been having cramps the bbs are sore (like in the shower need it hurts) haha and definate bloating also.

I'm gonna test on the 23rd. Hope we all get our BFPs!

I'll be testing the 23rd....wishing you all BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 1dpo, so I will be testing on the 25th I believe. If I can hold out that long haha. No symptoms yet, but hoping they appear soon. I've had one cycle after miscarriage, and I hope that's all it takes! Good Luck to all you ladies! I hope we all get our BFP this month!!

i am also two days past o keeping my fingers x for us all and lots of baby dust i am testing on the 25 although i doubt i can wait that long i wanted to POAS today LOL but i didnt have one CB non digi from last month hope its all i need looking for a TTC buddy if anyone is interested also hopefully a bump buddy:happydance:

I am 2dpo today also... So far I've had no symptoms, just a wicked headache all day. Could be from staring at a computer all day then coming home and doing the same?

Count me in. MC on March 25, AF April 25...Think I'm still on track with where I was before I got pregnant the first time. Crossing my fingers we all get stickys :)

i had MMC march 10th and follow up scan yesterday showed i was ovulating so think i will be testings around same time heather x good luck everyone

How on earth will I hold myself back from testing early when I just got my delivery today of internet cheapie hpt's! I now have 30 of them! Eek!

MUST EXERCISE SELF CONTROL!!!!!

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum and i'm with you ladies in that i'll be testing on the 24th May too!! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone xx

How on earth will I hold myself back from testing early when I just got my delivery today of internet cheapie hpt's! I now have 30 of them! Eek!

MUST EXERCISE SELF CONTROL!!!!!

I feel the same way!! I've got about 25 internet cheapies under the sink, and it's so hard not to test. Even though it would be insanely silly to test so early haha! The wait is killing me! Good Luck! Hopefully this your cycle!

Hello all,

Fab that we are all on here together. I will be testing the same time, and after last month of testing with cr*p clear blue - or + result bar I will be using digi this month. Thought I was pregnant as saw a _ only to read instructions in more detail I was hart broken!! Digi only for me this month, what will the rest of you be using?

Well I am booked in for endo removal on the 7th June and am hoping that wont need the opp as i will se my :bfp: this month.

so :dust: for all

Love Zoe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"