So I'm in the TWW! 2dpo today who's with me? (testing 24th May)

How on earth will I hold myself back from testing early when I just got my delivery today of internet cheapie hpt's! I now have 30 of them! Eek!

MUST EXERCISE SELF CONTROL!!!!!

I feel the same way!! I've got about 25 internet cheapies under the sink, and it's so hard not to test. Even though it would be insanely silly to test so early haha! The wait is killing me! Good Luck! Hopefully this your cycle!

I even had a dream last night that I used up the whole lot in one day and they were all BFN!!! I've never been so relieved to wake up! x

Hi guys,

I am currently about 4dpo and have some symptoms. Today I went for a walk in the morning and everything was fine then when I got home I started to get some lower back pain has kind of subsided since then...very strange. Have been very gassy and woke up about 4 times last night, and lower abdominal pain too for the past few days. Is anyone else experiencing any of these?

How on earth will I hold myself back from testing early when I just got my delivery today of internet cheapie hpt's! I now have 30 of them! Eek!

MUST EXERCISE SELF CONTROL!!!!!

I feel the same way!! I've got about 25 internet cheapies under the sink, and it's so hard not to test. Even though it would be insanely silly to test so early haha! The wait is killing me! Good Luck! Hopefully this your cycle!

I even had a dream last night that I used up the whole lot in one day and they were all BFN!!! I've never been so relieved to wake up! x

vivid dream a good sign :thumbup:

x

Hi guys,

I am currently about 4dpo and have some symptoms. Today I went for a walk in the morning and everything was fine then when I got home I started to get some lower back pain has kind of subsided since then...very strange. Have been very gassy and woke up about 4 times last night, and lower abdominal pain too for the past few days. Is anyone else experiencing any of these?

Hi There

I am trying so hard not to do this as did it last month, every day noting my symtoms and felt let down when :witch: arrived., the one i didn't have was gassy, and that is the one I have today so back with the symtom spotting and like you I am 4 dpo, although my ticker says 3!!

FX for you I hope to see you :bfp: soon
xx

Thank you Zoom,

I know not to get too excited but I do feel different this month. Even starting to get irritated at work which is not like me at all. I guess only time will tell. I will try my hardest not to think about it but soooo hard not to hahaha.

Felt naseaus yesterday morning about half way through the day, though I think its too early for that. I didint get nauseaus til I was 5 weeks last time. Headache and back ache today.

Really hoping it happens for us this time.

Ok I can't sleep! Don't think it's a symtom??? Going to go back to bed and try again. I will be knackard all day, and I am of for some Rieka today (think that is how you spell it)
I have also still got really bad wind (sorry tmi)

Hey Felica sickness sounds good!!

x

Yeah I wonder. Since feeling nauseaus is not something that is normal for me. Except when I was preg before we lost the baby. So IDK....

I'm 5dpo and not having any major symptoms except that my boobs have been sore on the sides since 1dpo. C'mon symptoms!!

I'm hoping for an implantation dip on my chart in the next 3 days. Are any of you charting as well?

Fingers crossed ladies! :dust:

I'm 5dpo and not having any major symptoms except that my boobs have been sore on the sides since 1dpo. C'mon symptoms!!

I'm hoping for an implantation dip on my chart in the next 3 days. Are any of you charting as well?

Fingers crossed ladies! :dust:

As my clycle is pretty normal and Ov at the right time, my consultant ask me to stop charting to take the presure of, I do miss it was like a sercurity blanket, but yes I am less stress, don't even poas now for ov, scary but true!! That is one think I really feel like I am jumping out of a plane withour a parashute!!!

Hope for your dip hun xx

Hi All

Well symtoms......don't seam to be having any apart from like NZBLONDIE I am having vivid dreams, however I also have bad wind, and it's not plesant (sorry tmi) I normally am a bit gassy due to the chrons but this is bad!

How is everyone else getting on, I have promised myself not to test till the 24th, and we only have one test in the house. Which test are people going to use. I was going for CB digi after having hopes dashed by CB -/+ one last month?(well that is the one I have in the house anyways.

Love Zoe x

im 6dpo and not much today, slight nausea and tiredness, a few cramps but not much to report..... boo

had bad gass sat and sun, sore tummy and boobs 1dpo but nothing now really x

I'm going to start testing from 9dpo. Every month I promise to wait until AF is due, but every month I cave in way too early....so this month I'm just going to accept the fact that I am weak and just start testing daily from 9dpo until I get a :bfp: or the :witch: arrives!

Still getting mild cramping since yesterday which is hopefully a good sign. As for the dreams, I dream quite vividly anyway, but last night I had such a vivid dream (well actually nightmare) that I woke up at 1am in a panic with my heart racing...maybe its a sign? Or maybe I'm just making everything into a 'sign'!!!???

I really hope this is our month ladies!!

:dust:

i think i'm already out this month i ovulated weds (saw this on scan)and 4 days later started bleeding i just want to cry i hate my stupid body !!
heather

no its strange sorry if TMI its quite bright red blood and just keep having sudden small gushes this has gone on since yesterday :(

no its strange sorry if TMI its quite bright red blood and just keep having sudden small gushes this has gone on since yesterday :(

Oh no! Is that too heavy for an IB then? It seems a little too close to OV to be bleeding?

Oh no! Is that too heavy for an IB then? It seems a little too close to OV to be bleeding?

from what i have read it is but then i can't find anything to suggest it is AF :shrug: so i am sooo confused now

Hmmm, getting loads more twinges in my lower belly. Feels like pinching and pricking.

Anyone else have this?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->