So I'm in the TWW! 2dpo today who's with me? (testing 24th May)

me and you both maybe to early, FX hey
x

Welcome patience090!

I managed to refrain from testing today so in a good mood for now! Bbs/nipples are getting more sore and feel quite full (they hurt a bit just from walking), but once again maybe just AF on her way. My temp went up today from yesterday so hopefully it will rise again tomorrow morning to give me a bit or peace of mind!

Hope that nasty :witch: stays away from all of us! Looking forward to hearing about some :bfp: from you ladies soon! xx

hi nzblondie thanxs for the welcome

as of i now i am feeling restless and hungry and i have the wet feeling af is not due til the 27th and imma test between 10-12dpo as i am currently 8dpo right now i hope this is my month trying to stay positive about this {TRYING} LOL but i hope the you lovely ladies get your BFP'S FOR I WOULD LOVE TO GET MINES ALSO..lol

Hi guys,

Well I was really feeling strange at about 3 am so I couldnt wait any longet so I tested and at 11 DPO I got my :bfp::happydance: So excited and good luck to the rest of you baby dust to you all

Hi guys,

Well I was really feeling strange at about 3 am so I couldnt wait any longet so I tested and at 11 DPO I got my :bfp::happydance: So excited and good luck to the rest of you baby dust to you all

Congrats!!!!! How exciting! Pass some of that :bfp: magic my way please!!

x

Fab news CBR big congrats for you
Zoe xx

Hi guys,

Congrats!!!!! How exciting! Pass some of that :bfp: magic my way please!!

x

I agree with nzblondie lol pass it on:happydance: and CONGRATS CBR125R!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Any more :bfp: ladies? I have my fingers and toes crossed for us all! :kiss:

AF was supposed to start today. Nothing tho. I had some SUPER light spotting last night and a tiny today. What are the chances its implantation bleeding?

Hello all,

Thanks so much for the congrats are there any more BFP s out there yet? Im sending baby dust to you all that you find out soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->