So I'm in the TWW! 2dpo today who's with me? (testing 24th May)

New here. This is our first time ttc since we mc at 16 wks. I'm testing on the 23rd, if I can wait that long :). I have sore boobs, moody, and nausea. I hope it's not all in my head and am willing these symptoms for myself.

Hi Bat

Welcome to BnB, so sorry to hear you lost a baby, I hope you wont be in TTC for to long. I don't know much about MC, apart from what I have read of the other ladies here that you are very fertile after having one, so I hope all the symtoms are positive ones for you.

I am not having any symtoms this month, apart from mad dreams, last month had loads, but then witch got me 3 days late!

I only have one test in the house and am holding out till 25th to test, I just hope I can.

Goodluck hun
Zoe x

I'm 8dpo today and the pinching/pulling pains have stopped, but I did have a nice temp rise this morning, been feeling very 'hungover' even though I haven't been drinking and my nipples are starting to get sore. Bbs are still tender and have been since O.

I'm going to test tomorrow morning (and probably be disappointed) but I can't wait any longer!

C'mon :bfp: !!!!

How you ladies doing today? Any new symptoms? Hope so!!! :dust:

Oh let us know how you get on your signs do look good FX for you my love
Zoe x

well i am confused now as my bleeding stopped boobs are sore and i am getting slight cramping in stomach wot is happening to my body lol

Hi guys,

Im about 9dpo today and most of my symptoms are gone. I have been having vivid dreams everyday for the past 3 days which is strange for me and have very faint af type pains and not due for another 6 days. I hope this is a good sign stay away AF!!!!! Hahaha how is everyone else feeling today?

I'm going to test this evening if you want to put me on the list.

I'm DPO12 and haven't had many symptoms but I had a pink tinge yesterday when I went to the loo and wiped. Then a few AF style pains - it's probably all just AF though. I'd like to test to put myself out of the misery of wondering.

Will it show up on DPO12??

Something very strange just happened. I'm 9dpo today and just for the first time EVER got a nose bleed. Just been sitting at my desk minding my own business and it started bleeding? Is this a sign??? I hope so!!

X

Hi guys,

Im about 9dpo today and most of my symptoms are gone. I have been having vivid dreams everyday for the past 3 days which is strange for me and have very faint af type pains and not due for another 6 days. I hope this is a good sign stay away AF!!!!! Hahaha how is everyone else feeling today?

Vivid dreams are my only real symtom as well, I just don't know, if anyone lets you know let me know to please

FX for you
Zx

iv had vivid dreams too hun, not much else though,, fingers crossed it leads to a bfp for us all

Something very strange just happened. I'm 9dpo today and just for the first time EVER got a nose bleed. Just been sitting at my desk minding my own business and it started bleeding? Is this a sign??? I hope so!!

X

IDK. But the last several days when I blow my nose I have had a lot of blood as well...huh...

https://www.babycenter.com/0_nosebleeds-during-pregnancy_255.bc

Thanks for link Felicia. An interesting read! Had more blood on the tissue when I blew my nose this morning. I caved and did another test this morning which was :bfn: but hoping that will change soon!

How's everyone else today? Any new symptoms? My cramping has gone, but my bbs are still tender and my nipples have been sore since yesterday. Its so hard to know what are just pre-menstrual symptoms and what are PG symptoms! Grrr

Oh well I guess on the bright side, I will know for sure within the next week.

:dust:

I have had some cramping and being (TMI) gassy. No sore bbs though, felt a little nauseus last night and a little right now, but i'm sure I am probably making it up

I know what you mean. I'm wondering how many of my 'symptoms' are all in my head!! I know my sore bbs and nosebleeds are real but not sure about the other!! This two week wait business can really drive you crazy eh!? Xx

hello ladies i was just wondering could i join your thread for ill be testing on the 23rd yet my period is due the 27th meaning im currently at 7dpo at the moment

Yes. Its driving me nuts. I have had some weird cramping today. Still not AF like cramps though.

Felt nauseus last night before bed, nauseus this morning and sometime during work. After lunch. I thought i was gonna toss my lunch up on the floor (sorry tmi) really hope its cause Im preggo and not cause of something else.

Felica your symtoms really do sound good.

Well as I have been having nothing but mad vivid dreams all week and the bout of sickness during the night. I decided to test early as couldn't sleep this morning. There wasn't ven an evap to get excited about. I am feeling a little low as it means that I am defo in for my opp on the 7th which puts us out of the game for next month. I know you should wait till AF shows before you give up, but just think best to face it now.

So good luck to you all I will pop by and see how the :bfp: are coming not long now for the good results to start rolling in.

:dust:

Love Zoe x :hugs:

Ive been having some strange dreams all week too. Horrible headache today. Though, that could be work related :p I tested to...not even an evap line. grr.

sorry to hear it Felica, how many dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->