so ladies who's AF is a no show and BFN?

I'm only 2 days late, but I don't even know if I can really consider myself late yet because I ovulated 3-4 days later than normal (I took B6 and EPO this cycle, so they made me ovulate late). I took a CBE digi around lunchtime today and got a :bfn:, but I had just peed about an hour beforehand, so I only had about a 4 second stream to POAS (hahaha). The only abnormal symptoms I'm having this month are major insomnia (I'm waking up around 3 AM wide awake every night), had a bloody nose this morning, and had blood when I spit out my toothpaste two different times. I had insomnia with my son from a few days after conception...the bloody nose and gums didn't start till I was little further along. I also have had a cold/sore throat for about 4 days, but that could be irrelevant. I do have sore boobs, lower back pain, and am breaking out a little bit...but those all happen before :af: gets here, so I'm not really thinking of those as pregnancy symptoms.

hey girls im new to this group...i was supposed to get AF on the dec 8th...but its been a no show:af:! my whole life ive never had a late period..ive been SUPER tired and my nips are hurting (but not my boobs) and last week i had cramping as though AF was going to come but nope:af:! also ive been having headaches...like waking up with them...took two HPT both :bfn: ....just waiting on my blood work..this sucks playing the waiting game!

I'm going onto being 3 days late with a BFN this morning. I'm not testing again until the 24th when I should have nearly missed AF entirely. Right now I'm hoping I'm late due to the flu I had two days before AF was due. I'm assuming pregnancy is no longer an option for the moment as I'm rather asymptomatic.

New to the group too! AF was due Dec 13th but is still a no show. Keep getting bfn, and I've taken too many tests to count :blush: My boobs are killing me, I am sick every morning, and have loads of cm still. My cervix is still high and closed just like when I was pregnant with my last two. Really wish my body would get on with it and either af show or get a bfp. I do have four different equate blue dye tests that have what I believe are evaps :shrug: My normal cycle is 28 days, never been late ever, not even after having both my kiddos. Hope everyone is doing ok, this time is beyond frustrating and confusing!

i completly understand where you girls are coming from. i was due for AF on the 6th of dec and she didnt show. i've taken about 3 or 4 tests and all are bfn.. :cry: i had some spotting on the 11th of dec that lasted till the 14th but it was only when i wiped..:shrug:. so now i sit here wondering if i should try again or just keep up with current cycle?. best of luck to you all. hope someone gets a bfp for christmas!

Hi girls my af was 16 days late, i tested after 4 days and got BFN tested today at 16 days late and got BFP!! Baby dust to you all, your not out yet x x x

*taps fingers* gah, still nothing. no AF no PFP - nothing. this is driving me mad!

No AF or BFP here..................I really should go get my blood tested, but think I will wait until after the Holidays, heck it has already been several weeks, what is a couple more, lol

AF arrived late yesterday. I quite literally felt my heart sink. I was so upset. Nearly 3 days late after having regular as clockwork periods since I was 11...mother nature is cruel :cry:

I must admit I'm feeling very sorry for myself and I hate it.

Hope you ladies have better luck than I did - thinking of you all and sending you lots of :dust:

xx

Me too now hun, the bitch, oh sorry I mean witch, lol, slapped me in the face yesterday... :-(

Very upset but at least i can have a drink this Christmas, i am going to, and encourage all others, to enjoy this christmas as hopefully next Christmas we will all be with pregnant or breast feeding to unable to drink, that is my PMA...

Good luck to all of you who are still waiting for your BFP, fingers crossed you get it very soon.xx

I think why my cervix is very high, hard and closed?
ovaries hurts me.. I have lot EWCM... little sore boobs..
my AF late 2 days but test BFN..
in wednesday evening I had a few minutes brown vaginal discharge..

what do you think, what is it? pregnant or what? :shrug:

my af was due friday and iv had 2 days of dark brown spotting, thats it! but my tests have been BFN although iv had one dodgy positive but sunday mornings test was neg. iv been more emotional than normal like crying on eastenders lol

Can I join? Had irregular cycles since coming off bcp in Aug, 32,30,33 and currently 34. In all previous cycles I've had pms and spotting before hand. So of course I tested this am (not fmu though). BFN on FRER. Going by natural signs of fertility I'd say I was 17 or 18 dpo. It's my first cycle ttc and really sucks that I get a screwed up cycle now.
I ask if I can join though because I have no signs of AF coming apart from huge bbs. I've been super teary and just trying to find answers (late O, luteal cyst, bcp, fibromyalgia). Just don't know what to think.

well i got a :bfn::cry: on my blood test...

I'm so sorry. :hugs: It's kinda scary when we don't know what is going on with our bodies. Would you consider checking for other possible causes with your doctor?

Best of luck to you!

As for me, today I've finally started getting AF-like cramps which had disappeared since my flu though my period has yet to show. What I hate most about being late is it makes me super paranoid that I'm leaking and making a mess at all times. At work I ran to the washroom about 10 times and of course, each time I just had some discharge. Grrr.....:haha: This evening I *think* I saw some spotting but I'm not sure. JUST COME SO I CAN GET ON WITH MY NEXT CYCLE! :headspin:

Hi girls my af was 16 days late, i tested after 4 days and got BFN tested today at 16 days late and got BFP!! Baby dust to you all, your not out yet x x x

congrats!!! atleast someone finally got one!:happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup:

I am now officially late. CD35 No sign of anything. Any pregnancy symtoms I had have gone (apart from my bbs playing up). A digi confirmed it 'Not Pregnant' (The sensitive conception indicator one).

I'm so sorry. :hugs: It's kinda scary when we don't know what is going on with our bodies. Would you consider checking for other possible causes with your doctor?

Best of luck to you!

As for me, today I've finally started getting AF-like cramps which had disappeared since my flu though my period has yet to show. What I hate most about being late is it makes me super paranoid that I'm leaking and making a mess at all times. At work I ran to the washroom about 10 times and of course, each time I just had some discharge. Grrr.....:haha: This evening I *think* I saw some spotting but I'm not sure. JUST COME SO I CAN GET ON WITH MY NEXT CYCLE! :headspin:

thank you! well just after i called in to get my results the nurse callled back saying i should start prenatal vitamins, stay away from smoke, and not drink also to come back and test again in 2 weeks if my af is still a no show...
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? is it a BFN:bfn: or not im cufused lol

I would guess they are just playing it safe Blondie. They maybe able to scan you, in a couple of weeks for cysts or one girl on here said she bled into her abdomen. (This is just a guess didn't want to read and run).

Best of luck to you!

thank you! well just after i called in to get my results the nurse callled back saying i should start prenatal vitamins, stay away from smoke, and not drink also to come back and test again in 2 weeks if my af is still a no show...
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? is it a BFN:bfn: or not im cufused lol

maybe it's an early BFP??? maybe your levels were up but not enough to confirm a preg? not sure but i would listen and then go back.. good luck!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->