So scared! - updated.....baby is coming tomorrow!

wishing4ababy

mummy of 3 gorgeous LO's!
Reaction score
the hospital rang me earlier to say my CRP levels had risen to a dangerous level and i have to go in tomorrow with my bag :cry: to have bloods done again. If the levels haven't come down again they will do an emergency section tomorrow. :shock:
i am so scared and caught between wanting baby to be here but also wanting the baby to be healthy and i think staying in my belly for a while would be better all around. Keep everything crossed for me girls that i come home tomorrow and we are still on track for 16th next week.
xxx

My levels had doubled again today so they are doing the section tomorrow. very scared and hoping all is well with baby. xxxx

Fingers crossed your levels come down hunny, Good Luck xox

OK i googed and its C - reactive protein - but what is this exactly?

And your full term tomorrow hun, my midwife keeps telling me baby is more than fine at 37weeks +. Try not to worry x

I dont know what CRP stands for, but hoping everything turns out alright - I am sure it will xxxx

OK i googed and its C - reactive protein - but what is this exactly?

And your full term tomorrow hun, my midwife keeps telling me baby is more than fine at 37weeks +. Try not to worry x

it is a sign of infection hun...i have been trying to google stuff myself but keep finding rubbish! I have a cold and am hoping that that is the reason it has risen so much. :shrug: my waters went a couple of weeks ago so they have been monitoring me to check for just this. :hugs:

aww hun, as Sammie said you are full term tomorrow, your bubba is more than ready to come out! To be honest if my waters had gone a few weeks ago I would want him/her out as soon as term came to reduce the risk of infections....maybe best allround if they deliver you tomorrow?
Good Luck with wahtever they decide to do!:hugs:

Hope everything goes well tomorrow hon and you're home well before bedtime. Let us know how it all goes xxx

Good luck hun, hope all goes well either way, take care :hugs: XX

Good luck tomorrow is 37 wks u will be term i am sure baby will be fine xxx

aww hun, as Sammie said you are full term tomorrow, your bubba is more than ready to come out! To be honest if my waters had gone a few weeks ago I would want him/her out as soon as term came to reduce the risk of infections....maybe best allround if they deliver you tomorrow?
Good Luck with wahtever they decide to do!:hugs:

I def agree hun

good luck hun , hope those levels come right down !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->