• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

sorry sarlar! :( I still hope for the best, but I understand!

Cheri - hang in there hun! I hope that this is your lucky month!

lisa - you are totally still in girl, like topaz said hopefully it was an implantation dip! FX'ed for a nice rise tomorrow morning for you! :hugs:

sarlar - not out yet! I will still keep the PMA up for you, I know it's hard when things like that happen. :flow:

mushy, topaz, how are you girls doing?

One more morning and then the next I test, possibly PMA went slightly down the drain today for me, not sure why but suddenly felt it just wasn't my month... hoping I am wrong though of course! I think it has to do with family stuff in a way though, my mom had a scary mammogram and we are still waiting to see what happens with that, details in journal. Not sure if I want to test and risk getting sad over BFN, or just wait to see if AF shows up next week first. Hopefully I feel better Sunday morning and get some good news if I test!

i peaked this morning!! only 3 days of highs instead of the normal 6, wonder if that means anything. dtd this morn, will do again tomorrow night, and maybe mon morning.

fx for everyone!!xx

I posted this in my own thread and was wondering if you guys had any idea's about it?

I am now 3-4 DPO and last night my husband and I :sex: just for fun not for baby makin purposes.. and it was good for a little while than when he turned me over to do it from behind it immediately started hurting, felt like he was pokin my insides? After we were done i was on my back and my insides were extremely sore but was all fine by this AM this hasn't ever happened before and we always use this position.. wondering what it might be from? I know its too early for implantation to have even happened but just wonderin if this has happened to anyone else.

I wonder if your cervix was just in a particularly bad height at that moment in your cycle?

i hope all is ok down there we'll try again in a few days if it continues like that i'll check in with the doc.. i hope its what your saying lisa.. i was also hoping it would be a symptom damn me LOL someone said it might be that i was actually ovulating then and my cervix was low? but i got my pos OPK on monday the 16th along with some damn good EWCM which i only saw once on that day. so i'm pretty sure i OV'd on the 16th. hmmmm... only time will tell...

Well, count me as a BFN! UGH! AF(or what I am assuming is AF) showed up 10 days late! My docs appt was today at 2:45 and when I went in the restroom before leaving work to go to my appt, I had started. SOOOOOO mad! Well, heres to a May baby!

sorry nole:( i have a feeling i will be following you soon!

Sweetpea - I hope your mum is ok and after further testing puts everyones minds at rest.

Nolebaby - sorry to hear that :(

Honeybee - yay!

I am currently 2 dpo - the best part of my cycle - still full of hope and not staring for hours at my temps!!!

This is my first month using softcups and preseed and we got a :bfp: !!!!

Just wanted to wish the rest of you girls GL and get over to 1st Tri soon!

xxx

Hey Sweetpea put me down to test on September 1st...Hoping for :bfp:

lisaf - so hope your temp will rise again tomorrow! Your last luteal phase looked a lot longer than that xxx

Hello everyone, i would love to join you. I'm on CD4 today, and just got my soft cups today. Also just decided to try one being af is very light today. Can you ladies tell me exactly HOW you are using them for conceiving? I just can't figure out how i'm going to get it up there after :sex: you know?

Well me personaly after we had :sex: I laid on my back and put it inside of me...It was very easy to insert...GOOD LUCK!! I also didn't take it out until the following morning either!!

Thanks! I felt really silly when i was putting it in today. I felt so dumb! it took me a while to understand how it fit and everything. I just don't want to be a softcup flunky! I also am waiting for my preseed to get here. Every little bit helps!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->