• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

Hiya,

I have just ordered my soft cups, pop me down for September and I will keep you posted Fingers x'd September is so my month

Just to give you ladies an update. I had a faint line on the 2nd HPT I took, but I have gotten 2 BFNs since then. I am 8 days late on my period which is VERY abnormal for me. I am going to the dr. on Friday. Wish me luck!

gd luck nolebaby!!

sarlar - really hope it is IB! Do you normally spot before af? i normally get af 15dpo, but start spotting from 9dpo, so what you have would be totally normal for me. fx!!!!

mushy glad it didnt hurt!! Im still waiting for the peak on the cbfm, will probably happen at the weekend

sweetpea, hang in there! it'll come around soon enough!

honey i normally spot one -two days before af is due, but have never spotted as early as 9 dpo. usually starts about 12-13.

Welcome to the Official Testing Thread for Softcups Users!!

Post below your testing dates and don't forget to post updates with your BFP or BFN/AF.

If you are using a Mooncup, Divacup, or any other type of cup rather than Softcups let me know that info too!

If you want more information concerning Softcups checkout this thread: Softcups!

Q: Why another Testing Thread?
A: To enable Softcups users and potential users to monitor the success of Softcups in TTC.

January Results:
3 :bfp: ( including 1 :angel: ) / 7 :bfn: = 30% Success Rate

February Results:
:happydance:11 :bfp: ( including 1 :angel: ) / :bfn: 16 = 41% Success Rate :happydance:

March Results:
4 :bfp: (including 1 :angel: ) / 17 :bfn: = 19% Success Rate

April Results:
6 :bfp: / 12 :bfn: = 33% Success Rate

May Results:
6 :bfp: (including 1 :angel: ) / 11 :bfn: = 35% Success Rate

June Results:
5 :bfp: / 25 :bfn: = 17% Success Rate

July Results:
4 :bfp: (including 1 :angel: ) / 18 :bfn: = 18% Success Rate

:flow: August Testers :flow:

4th:
:hugs: mushypea :witch:

6th:
:hugs: Bella3112 :witch:

8th:
:hugs: Mummylou23 :witch:
:bfp: ettegirb21 :bfp:
:hugs: saviandcrysta :witch:

9th:
:hugs: CheriRose :witch:

10th:
:hugs: topazicatzbet :witch:
:hugs: medicine :witch:
:hugs: dan-o :witch:

12th:
:hugs: MrsEvans :witch:
:bfp: enniejennie :bfp:
:bfp: appy'sbaby :bfp:

13th:
nolebaby

14th:
:hugs: sheenattc1 :witch:

15th:
:hugs: CLH_X3 :witch:

21st:
LadyRoy

22nd:
bbhopes

23rd:
sarlar
fionagrace

27th:
ooSweetPea

:flow: September Testers :flow:

5th:
topazicatzbet

8th:
honeybee28

Good luck and tons of babydust to all the Softcup Users!

well the cups didnt work for me this past cycle the witch showed her face 5 days ago, better luck to all of you

sarlar - I just went to the bathroom and was hoping and hoping I'd have spotting, lol. I never spot this early so I figured it would be a good sign if I did... :doh: I think its a good sign for you!

Boobs aren't quite sore yet... like perhaps they are starting to get sore but only around the nipples... or I could just be imagining the whole thing *sigh*
I'm with you sweetpea... fighting off the urge to poas SOOOO Badly!!!

oooo thinking about givin soft cups their official outing tonight before the live performance when i start clomid. Wish my luck ladies i'm a bit nervous lol

sarlar I have high hopes for you girl!

mushy I feel the same way as you... stuck in waiting land! ALMOST caved and did an IC this morning at 6 DPO, but knew in the back of my head it would 99.9% be BFN so decided not to. Only three more mornings to get through and then on the 4th morning I can test, it feels sooo long away!

Sweetpea! You can do it! Keep strong!!!!

Fingers crossed nolebaby!

Hope you get your peak soon honeybee!

I am just waiting for my temp rise now...

I'm hoping I am not the only one who has had odor issues from the softcups (not surprising, given we're trapping sperm in our bodies for up to 12 hours). Anyway, if you too have this issue, you might want to try a baking soda douche. I did one last weekend, as a way to decrease the acidity of my, er, well, you know... down there/ girly bits :) many fertility books recommend the douche at least an hour before intercourse. I did one 4 hours before I knew we would DTD, and not only did it help make a more alkaline environment for spermies, but it got rid of the slight smell I had experienced after using a softcup two days before. As added help, I still used my pre-seed too.
Anyway, thought I would share, for what it's worth!

having brown spotting today and cramps so worried af is coming:( i just cant figure out why she would show up so early! i have been so proud of my nice long lp before this so it concerns me why it would change that much. i guess only time will tell....and torture....

never2late - thats interesting... I've never noticed a smell after softcups so I'm going to avoid the douching since everything seems to be in good balance down there for now, but I'll file that away in case I get anything noticable

sarlar - I'm still hoping its IB.. its often pink or brownish... its just perfect timing for IB sweetie... torture of course I know! Good news, if it is IB, then you should get a positive in 2-4 days (from what I've seen at FF chart gallery)

Lintu, I need a testing date to add you in for September, let me know.

Sarlar - I still have a good feeling for you!

Nole - So excited to hear your results!

Mushy - FXed for a temp rise soon hun.

Lisaf - We have to stick it out together! :haha: BB's starting to absolutely KILL today so hoping that it's a good sign. Not normally this tender so hm...

Just an update, I got my progesterone results today. 15.2!!! SOOO happy. Boobs are definitely starting to get sore too, not just my imagination!

FX'd sweetpea... I think you are the first girl I've ran into who is cycling at the same time as me (mine hasn't been very regular and have 12 day LP) hopefully we can be bump buddies :D

Ah yes hopefully! My LP is around 11-12 so samesies there, however I have a longer wait to O... hopefully that won't matter if we both get our BFP this time around!

Congrats on the bloodwork, sounds great! What day are you planning to test first?

Lol, hopefully I can hold out until 10dpo (I consider myself 7dpo right now)... so that would be Saturday at the earliest?
i'll probably cave by 9dpo, lol... heck, its hard not to use one right now.

I hear you! I am going to try and hold out until 10 DPO, which will be Sunday morning... might cave and do a sneaky one at 9 DPO on Saturday though. I think it'll depend on my temps and symptoms!

I feel you! If I start getting symptoms, I like to test so I don't think about it/obsess all day.. if the test is negative, I can push the thoughts to the back of my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->