• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

Thanks! I felt really silly when i was putting it in today. I felt so dumb! it took me a while to understand how it fit and everything. I just don't want to be a softcup flunky! I also am waiting for my preseed to get here. Every little bit helps!!! :)

I'm trying the SoftCups and Pre' this month for my first time.. I'm very hopeful but symptomless.. much luck to you and have lots of fun with the pre'!

one tip I got for the softcups are to sort of scoop up the excess semen before inserting (I was afraid I was trapping most of his swimmers on the outside! :haha: ) I didn't understand what they meant so I'll be a little graphic here...
I took the cup as if I was about to insert it, and scraped it along my labia... I collected quite a lot of semen, then inserted the softcup
They were so much easier to insert than I thought. You really just pinch them and slide in. There is an instructional video out there if you are interested.

Put me down for a BFP!!!!!!!
Super early but I got a 7 on a beta test this morning after a faint line on a 10miu test. Still nervous and don't want to change my status yet.
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/397563-totally-shock.html#post6604153

Put me down for a BFP!!!!!!!
Super early but I got a 7 on a beta test this morning after a faint line on a 10miu test. Still nervous and don't want to change my status yet.
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/397563-totally-shock.html#post6604153

Congrats.!!

Congrats on your :bfp: Lisa!!!!! The doctors should prescribe softcups for ladies TTC :)

FX it sticks x

Congratulations! Wonderful news young lady! So happy for you!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::headspin::headspin::headspin::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Sorry - the above message was for Lisaf!

My little boy wants me to do some more 'smiley faces' - so here they are! He chose them all (even the sad ones - sorry)!

:nope::yipee::rofl::serenade::shipw::sick::haha::cry::cloud9:

Sweetpea - please put me down for testing 3rd September!

congrats again on this thread lisa!

sweetpea hopefully you are next!!

cd14 today. stilll spotting brown. last month af arrived cd15 so i expect her sometime between today and tomorrow.

Thanks everyone!
sorry to hear you're still spotting sarlar! :(

i'm jealous lisa! :haha: but congrats honey, so glad to hear you finally caught that eggy! any tips you want to share with us still trying??

i'm jealous lisa! :haha: but congrats honey, so glad to hear you finally caught that eggy! any tips you want to share with us still trying??

I totally understand the jealousy!!! No worries! I used to feel like every BFP that was announced meant that they were taking all the BFPs for that month. It doesn't feel real to me so I still feel like I'm a TTCer :haha:
The only advice I can think of is the scooping advice I gave above.

And that if you think something is wrong with your cycle, don't be afraid to be a little pushy with your doctors or change doctors (this was my 3rd doctor that finally upped my clomid dose and got my progesterone level up to normal for this cycle).

I did love acupuncture though, if nothing else because it was not only acupuncture, but therapy too as I got to talk her ear off and got foot rubs on top of that! Best thing I did to keep my sanity during the ups and downs!

well, it's kind of hard for me because i use military doctors and i'm stationed in germany (seriously stuck in like the 70's or something...) we are required to see our primary care manager before going on the german economy (i don't understand their language anyway) to seek medical assistance. if my PCM doesn't want to recommend me for help, they don't have to. :shrug: i think i might be hyperthyroid though so i'm going to get my levels checked again on tuesday. at least that would explain my dizziness, hot flashes, infertility, etc. we will see. but in the mean time, definitely using my soft cups next time i see DH! i love them and i hope they bring me as much as joy as they have you! so glad you finally got a doctor that listened!

well, it's kind of hard for me because i use military doctors and i'm stationed in germany (seriously stuck in like the 70's or something...) we are required to see our primary care manager before going on the german economy (i don't understand their language anyway) to seek medical assistance. if my PCM doesn't want to recommend me for help, they don't have to. :shrug: i think i might be hyperthyroid though so i'm going to get my levels checked again on tuesday. at least that would explain my dizziness, hot flashes, infertility, etc. we will see. but in the mean time, definitely using my soft cups next time i see DH! i love them and i hope they bring me as much as joy as they have you! so glad you finally got a doctor that listened!

Aww, sorry you're in a situation like that! :( Do whatever research you can on your own.. charting my cycles helped point me in the right direction to insist on getting on clomid first, then to insist on day21 blood tests to check my progesterone (which was lower than it should be).

thanks hun :hugs: i'm going to start with this appointment tuesday and see where i can go from there. i have never had day 3 or day 21 bloods done, but i have charted since march and everything seems to work properly. :shrug: hoping my story ends like yours!

good luck! Just because I have a progesterone issue doesn't mean you do! :) Its just one of those things that can be hard to figure out and not all doctors even believe it an issue! Send me a PM anytime if you have questions about stuff, I'm happy to share whatever I've learned - I think I did a decent job in my journal of going through everything that happened...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->