Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

I thought I would get my temp rise by now (due to having a positive(ish) OPK on Tuesday), but temp still low today! So I just did another OPK and it is hot hot hot! Not sure how impressed my OH will be - I told him yesterday that we wouldn't have to bd today, and he almost sighed with relief! Think nice underwear, candles etc might have to come out!!!

Hi all,

This is my first cycle at using softcups, i'm currently 4/5dpo so could you but me down for 27th thats if I don't cane before then.

Wow Wow Wow!!

I used a softcup for the first time last night and all i can say is Wow!! These are fab!! Inserted one straight after :sex: and had no leakage at all!! I was expecting to have to practise a couple of times before i got it right but it worked first time :thumbup:

Arrrr can't wait now to continue using them when it matters (once i start Clomid) and being able to roll over and go to sleep straight away without having to have my legs in the air for ages!!

Didn't love removing it this morning tho :(

So... looks like I MIGHT have got my :bfp: yesterday at 12 DPO!!! See my thread here for pics https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/395362-so-got-my-oh-poas.html

If I have then HOORAY for softcups and preseed - first month using either and only 2nd month TTC!!

lisa84 - did the softcup catch on your cervix? I had that issue and have learned to pull VERY slowly.

LadyRoy - CONGRATS!!

AFM - I caved and tested this morning because my temp is so good. Lots of little symptoms that are hopeful, but nothing definite.

It slotted into place nicely where its supposed to but i just couldn't work my finger under it to pull it out. I had to lie down and do it. I couldn't do it sat on the toilet but i suppose practise will make perfect :)

gotcha, yeah you must have had it wedged up in there good! :haha:

Well it definately wasn't wanting to go anywhere which was great just after putting in but not when trying to get it out lol x

congrats ladyroy!

lisa, sweet pea- hoping you both get your bfp soon!!

mushy-GL bd'ing.

still spotting a bit so i dont know waht to think. must keep waiting. slow slow slow week!!

sarlar - are you charting your temp?

no temps. i work nights three days a week so i never have the same sleep schedule. i tried temping but because of this they were all over the place.

I think I've asked you if you temp like 100 times sarlar, lol.. sorry! I just keep forgetting!

sweetpea - your temp is still looking good, slight dip but still in that super high region. Did you check mine out today ;) ?

Sarlar - fingers crossed it is implantation - lisaf - looking good :)

My oh is ace - he never refuses to bd even though he is snowed under with work!

:D hehe, I'm just so proud of my temps, lol! Only you fellow TTCers would understand!

Just wanted to pop in and see how everyones doing with softcups.. After the disappointment of at showing her ugly face I am now yet again starting my trying.. Started last night at cd11.. gonna go every other day until I get my positive opk than do 3 days in a row wait a day and bd again.. I'm also still using softcups and added preseed to the mix.. I'm hoping this is my month finally.. I'm getting so depressed all I wanna do is eat junk.!! Ughh
Baby dust to you all.!!

oh hope that was an implantation dip today lisa

Thanks :hugs: I'm pretty worried about it... my chart was just looking so good and I know implantation dips can happen, its just hard for me to believe thats what it is :cry: I know its no where near over, but my confidence just got cut in half. My breasts aren't even that sore today :(
*deep breath* I need to stop obsessing and just wait and see what tomorrow brings....

bfn today. still spotting in very small amounts of brown stuff. not looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->