Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

Question to all you softcup users: (TMI alert)

We just got through :sex: and we used preseed as well as the softcup. I put it in right after and laid there for 15 mins, however I needed to go to the bathroom afterwards and noticed a little leakage. Is it still normal to get some leakage even using a softcup?

Usually it doesn't spill out! Sometimes this happens to me and I think its just my own umm...*stuff* :blush: I think you are okay. I had the same problem last night with peeing.:haha: But these lovely ladies here reassured me I was OK so I think you will be ok

Ok thanks! I just don't want to mess anything up, really want that :bfp:. :)

Im right there with you hunni! :hugs: seems we are both doing this at the same time! Good luck to you hun and loads of :dust: to you. :hugs:

i must be doing something wrong because i'm too scared to even get up after inserting SC for fear of loosing the lil swimmers.. then in the morning i do have kinda alot of leakage.. maybe i'm not stickin it in far enough! next time!

Im right there with you hunni! :hugs: seems we are both doing this at the same time! Good luck to you hun and loads of :dust: to you. :hugs:

Same to you! :)

i must be doing something wrong because i'm too scared to even get up after inserting SC for fear of loosing the lil swimmers.. then in the morning i do have kinda alot of leakage.. maybe i'm not stickin it in far enough! next time!

I'm beginning to think there will be leakage regardless so no worries! Lots of :dust: to you!

I notice this too. But I know the SC is in there bc I make sure I have a little extra push to get it up on the cervix. When I take it out there is usally some ummm "leftovers" :blush: but not much. I think once you orgasm with the SC in, the little guys make their way up there. Or get sucked in i guess.:haha:

i've never had an orgasm with them in but that sounds like it would really work! i'm gonna have to try that next time

I didn't use Softcups last month, but did the month before. I'm going to try them again this month (fingers crossed for all of us that this is our month!) - I'll let you know my testing date once I find out when I've ovulated.

Regarding leakage - I did find a little leakage. I thought that was possibly from whatever didn't make it into the cup. That's why I took a month off from using them because I was concerned that perhaps I was somehow blocking the swimmers on the wrong side of the cup rather than helping. However, I'm going to try again and try to make sure almost everything gets into the cup. I haven't had luck without the cups and they work for a lot of people, so hopefully they'll work this month!

i was reading the softcup page and it says it's normal for a little leakage- if you pee the cups moves slightly, and some will spill out. It warns you for your af leaking out and to not get scared it's not working- It's because you push slightly to pee and so forth causing the sc to move slightly.

I would make sure you pee first next time! :) I plan to use SC and preseed this month- around the middle of this week i SHOULD be O'ing, and that's our plan. And also :sex: every night i might be fertile. :)

:dust: to everyone! Anyone else about to O in here? I'm on CD12. And this will be our first time using SC.

I did notice a little leakage with the softcup but nothing near the normal amount of leakage.

I for the most part haven't had any leakage from the SC. It did happen once but I think maybe it wasn't in correctly. I do notice some "leftovers" when I pull it out.''

I also used Pre-Seed with the SC this cycle.

I'm about 7dpo (ticker is off) and my bb's are feeling pains in them...not tender to the touch but just since last night have not felt right...is this too early for signs?

Please put me down for testing on the 12th sept .. Thanks

I did notice a little leakage with the softcup but nothing near the normal amount of leakage.

Yes thats how it was, it was nowhere near the normal amount so maybe it is working! Here's hoping! Thanks ladies :).

Well thought I should write something on here to bump this fab thread up! Only got sad news though - spotting on 12dpo, with a trend of falling temps. Oh well! Onto cycle 10 and at least I get to try out my CBFM - should help with my POAS addiction (or make it worse)!

When i used the SC i noticed abit of leakage to, not as much as usual though! ... I think it just might be what iv managed to miss when putting it in ?

TMI

Also ... When I put the SC out ... I notice a tiny bit of Blood in it ... Only tiny and kind of stringy not like AF bleeding at all... anyone else have this ?

When i used the SC i noticed abit of leakage to, not as much as usual though! ... I think it just might be what iv managed to miss when putting it in ?

TMI

Also ... When I put the SC out ... I notice a tiny bit of Blood in it ... Only tiny and kind of stringy not like AF bleeding at all... anyone else have this ?

Thanks for sharing, I think thats what happens to me as well because I used one against last night and I think I mightve used too much preseed this time and I had a little more leakage than before but I think its just what the softcup couldn't catch. As for bleeding, I did the first time we used it but I think its because my body was trying to get used to it, this last time I used it there was none!

TMI

Thanks for sharing, I think thats what happens to me as well because I used one against last night and I think I mightve used too much preseed this time and I had a little more leakage than before but I think its just what the softcup couldn't catch. As for bleeding, I did the first time we used it but I think its because my body was trying to get used to it, this last time I used it there was none!

Both times Iv used them Iv had a tiny bit of leakage.. but thats it and then when i take it out theres a some left in the cup ...

I always use a tiny bit of preseed and i put some in the cup as well :thumbup:

the first time i used them I never had any blood but Im thinking earlier that day I had ovulation spotting and mybe it was abit of that left over.... Who knows

Well thought I should write something on here to bump this fab thread up! Only got sad news though - spotting on 12dpo, with a trend of falling temps. Oh well! Onto cycle 10 and at least I get to try out my CBFM - should help with my POAS addiction (or make it worse)!

awww im sorry hun. When's the SA? My dh has his a week from today!

awww im sorry hun. When's the SA? My dh has his a week from today!

SA is on 9th September - so same time as your dh pretty much! I just hate this time - trying to stay positive, but really stuggling especially as I have developed a possible fertility problem :( how is your tww going?

Sorry I am so grumpy - dh is snoring in my ear too, which isn't doing much to lift my mood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->