Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

:hugs: mushy. FXed that the SA turns out well for you and DH! I love my CBFM, so cool to see the bars go up to the little egg! :happydance:

Well thought I should write something on here to bump this fab thread up! Only got sad news though - spotting on 12dpo, with a trend of falling temps. Oh well! Onto cycle 10 and at least I get to try out my CBFM - should help with my POAS addiction (or make it worse)!

awww im sorry hun. When's the SA? My dh has his a week from today!

SA is on 9th September - so same time as your dh pretty much! I just hate this time - trying to stay positive, but really stuggling especially as I have developed a possible fertility problem :( how is your tww going?

ahhh what a coincidence. You will be fine, we will get there don't worry, Im sure the SA will be perfect!
We don't have any babies, it's frustrating not knowing if we even can get pregnant.
2ww is the same as ever, random spotting and sore boobs!!! hope you're ok :hugs:

Help girls - it's stuck! Been trying to get it out for hours! :wacko:

I used one the day before and that one came out fine. But I don't seem to be able to get a proper grip on it this time.

Have had it in since last night. Thought hubby could help, but he won't be home until late today. Is it bad if I have it in for that long? :shrug:

Honeybee - I am sure you will get your bundle of joy! It is easy to start to worry when lots of people get bfps so early on - but my mum had to try for 18 months for 2 of her babies, then she just kept falling pregnant. I have posted this before, although not on this thread - two of my best friends were trying for 2 years - and one of them had twins - boy and a girl - the perfect ready made family!

Fingers crossed for your DH SA too xxx

:hugs: mushy. FXed that the SA turns out well for you and DH! I love my CBFM, so cool to see the bars go up to the little egg! :happydance:

Thanks sweetpea - I am looking forward to using it as it analyses 2 hormones - maybe it will give us that little boost we need! DH reckons his SA will be really bad! But he has fathered 1 child, so it can't be that bad!!!:haha:

mushypea - whens your OH going for a SA?

Iv booked mine an app to go and ask for one next tuesday :):happydance:

I used one the day before and that one came out fine. But I don't seem to be able to get a proper grip on it this time.

Have had it in since last night. Thought hubby could help, but he won't be home until late today. Is it bad if I have it in for that long? :shrug:

know its hard but try to relax. i find them very hard to get out when my cervix is very high. what position are you in to try removing it. i find it best to sit on toilet. the squating lowers it.

your not at risk of toxic shock so dont worry if its in there a bit longer.

know its hard but try to relax. i find them very hard to get out when my cervix is very high. what position are you in to try removing it. i find it best to sit on toilet. the squating lowers it.

your not at risk of toxic shock so dont worry if its in there a bit longer.

Managed in the end, but had to twist my hand around and hook it from the top! Felt like quite the contortionist :haha::blush:

thats good news, i often have to do that too, it was much easier before i had callum to get them out

Hi,

You said you wanted info on mooncup users.

Well I've used mine for about three years. I found I was have more and more problems with conventional sanitary protection, itching etc, so decided to buy a mooncup. Its the best purchase I ever made and I love it (thats not quite right is it?). I'm almost 39 and have always had a really irregular cycle with very heavy AF, but since using mooncup they've become lighter and more regular. I must admit over the last nine months my cycles slowly got longer but I've put that down to my age.

I've just recently (23rd Aug) had a miscarriage at 8 wks. This was an unplanned pregnancy, but very much wanted when over the initial shock! It has made us realise how much we'd like another baby and will be TTC if we get the all clear from hospital on Friday.

I'd never heard of a softcup, but just wanted to say I've never had problems with the mooncup getting stuck, its sits quite low in the vagina. I did have problems with getting it in place at first, but found a site showing different ways of folding it to put it in and BINGO no problems.

Good luck to you all xxx

I was so relieved mine came right out this am- first time using it after :sex: And it was fantastic because i could sleep and not worry about leaking everywhere :blush: So, it was MUCH better. GO :spermy: GO!

mushypea - whens your OH going for a SA?

Iv booked mine an app to go and ask for one next tuesday :):happydance:

9th September - so I will ask my OH to let your OH how it goes! I know his results cannot be too bad as we have 1 child and if his :spermy: are a little bit on the low side or swim in circles, we have been saving for IVF cos obviously we wont get help on the NHS - which is fair enough!

CLH my DH has his SA on 8th sept too!!

thanks mushy, hope you're right. i just want it now already! so impatient.

xx

Any other girls experience sometimes different kinds of cm during the day? Like i swear around noon when i went to the loo and wiped i had eggwhite- SO stretchy!! But now i have creamy. Is that normal?

Think I got everything carried over ok, let me know if anything needs to be changed or added!

I hope this is a lucky thread for all of us still waiting on our BFP's, can't wait to see those stats start going up... July seems like a pretty good month already!

Oh wow! You are in Pennsylvania too!
I am in TTC after a loss, I was the bfp with the angel in the May softcup testing thread. May I be put down for September 8th please, with honeybee28?......

Thanks In Advance! :flow:

Hi,

You said you wanted info on mooncup users.

Well I've used mine for about three years. I found I was have more and more problems with conventional sanitary protection, itching etc, so decided to buy a mooncup. Its the best purchase I ever made and I love it (thats not quite right is it?). I'm almost 39 and have always had a really irregular cycle with very heavy AF, but since using mooncup they've become lighter and more regular. I must admit over the last nine months my cycles slowly got longer but I've put that down to my age.

I've just recently (23rd Aug) had a miscarriage at 8 wks. This was an unplanned pregnancy, but very much wanted when over the initial shock! It has made us realise how much we'd like another baby and will be TTC if we get the all clear from hospital on Friday.

I'd never heard of a softcup, but just wanted to say I've never had problems with the mooncup getting stuck, its sits quite low in the vagina. I did have problems with getting it in place at first, but found a site showing different ways of folding it to put it in and BINGO no problems.

Good luck to you all xxx

Ohh I love my Mooncup too, and yes I am aware how wrong that sounds. Wouldnt be without it, will be using it to help in TTC this mth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->