Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

Honeybee - hope your revision is going well and that it has been taking your mind off the tww. Let us know how your OH gets on with his SA! I just told my hubby you would!!!

thank you! revision is hard work, im struggling to concentrate.

Yeah I will let you know for sure!! I'm looking forward to getting some answers. im a bit worried about it though, dh has been drinking SO much recently, im worried it'll have an effect :shrug: Still, we'll soon see.

Sorry about the witch hun, im spotting so will be joining you tomorrow or sunday. Cycle 10 here we come. RUBBISH eh.xx

Hi ladies I am back this month. I m/c on 8.27.10 @ 6 weeks. I am hoping my cycle can get back to normal soon so I can start using SC & preseed again. Hopefully I will get another BFP & it will stick!

really, really sorry to hear that - much love to you and your family x

Honeybee - hope your revision is going well and that it has been taking your mind off the tww. Let us know how your OH gets on with his SA! I just told my hubby you would!!!

thank you! revision is hard work, im struggling to concentrate.

Yeah I will let you know for sure!! I'm looking forward to getting some answers. im a bit worried about it though, dh has been drinking SO much recently, im worried it'll have an effect :shrug: Still, we'll soon see.

Sorry about the witch hun, im spotting so will be joining you tomorrow or sunday. Cycle 10 here we come. RUBBISH eh.xx

Hey hun - some people drink like absolute fish and manage to produce kids like there is no tomorrow, so hopefully there will be no problem. I hope the revision picks up a bit for you too.

Yup you are right - going onto cycle 10 sucks :(

:( hope she doesn't show for you honeybee. Not putting you down for AF until she shows her ugly mug completely!

put me down for a BFN the witch got me 2 days early...Im out of the TTC game for over a year now

Annnd cue the witch. f*ck it. :gun:
Thanks for having me ladies, but that was my 3rd cycle of softcups and i wont be buying any more.
Good luck to you all, and heaps of baby dust.
xxx

I'm out for over a year cause dh is in the Army and he is deploying to Iraq next Sunday for a year

awww fluterby, im sorry, that must be so hard on you. i have so much admiration for army wives, i just dont know how you do it. xx

:hugs: fluterby --- i'm so sorry. I had told dh when we first met- he had been looking into the marines and i flat out told him i would NEVER date anyone in the marines or army or whatever- because i wouldn't be strong enough without them with me. I just couldn't do it. So you have my utmost respect.

Maybe it's better this way so he won't miss a birth though right? I sure hope so. Love to you hun

Thanks for having me ladies, but that was my 3rd cycle of softcups and i wont be buying any more.
xxx

Honeybee! That is exactly how I feel! And my DH is really pissing me off because he just goes 'Oh well - nevermind' NEVERMIND?! At this rate our son will have pissed off to uni before he gets a brother or sister :brat: I want him to ball his eyes out like I have been doing! Sorry for the outburst folks - I have managed to find 1 more softcup, so I will be around for another month, but that will be 4 months using softcups and after we get DH's SA back and hopefully I get an HSG, we are going to our local fertility clinic cos I will be 34 soon :wacko:

xxx

Honeybee! That is exactly how I feel! And my DH is really pissing me off because he just goes 'Oh well - nevermind' NEVERMIND?! At this rate our son will have pissed off to uni before he gets a brother or sister :brat: I want him to ball his eyes out like I have been doing! Sorry for the outburst folks - I have managed to find 1 more softcup, so I will be around for another month, but that will be 4 months using softcups and after we get DH's SA back and hopefully I get an HSG, we are going to our local fertility clinic cos I will be 34 soon :wacko:

ahhhh my dh used to be like that and it annoyed me. now he's started to get upset too and it annoys me. basically, anything to do with the witch annoys me!! She's a bitch and she's ruining my life. waah!!
the local fertility clinic thing, do you have to be referred there from your doc?

xxx

ahhhh my dh used to be like that and it annoyed me. now he's started to get upset too and it annoys me. basically, anything to do with the witch annoys me!! She's a bitch and she's ruining my life. waah!!
the local fertility clinic thing, do you have to be referred there from your doc?

Sooo true! I suppose our DH's are stuffed however they act when the witch is due or comes!!! Nope - all you need to do to get an appointment at the local fertility clinic is to phone up! But it is useful to have the paperwork from your GP :)

Mushy - I used to get mad at DH for not being upset too.... but then I realized it was good that he wasn't upset... because then I'd be feeling the guilt of letting him down too.

yup totally lisaf, when my dh gets upset it makes me feel even worse!

ahhhh ok -im just gonna sit quietly until we get the sa results and ask my doc all the gory details about FC and hsg then.
do you know how long sa results take?

Mushy - I used to get mad at DH for not being upset too.... but then I realized it was good that he wasn't upset... because then I'd be feeling the guilt of letting him down too.

I am sure you are right, Lisaf xxx

yup totally lisaf, when my dh gets upset it makes me feel even worse!

ahhhh ok -im just gonna sit quietly until we get the sa results and ask my doc all the gory details about FC and hsg then.
do you know how long sa results take?

Have a glass of wine my dear! You totally can at this time of the month :happydance:

Lisaf - you can't have a glass of wine - so there! :haha:

:p LOL meanie!!! Its my peppermint tea I'm missing most! :(

Hey Ladies,

I have been creeping on here for awhile now but I wanted to share my success story with using softcups!

My dh and I have been ttc since March of this year but only started using softcups in June. I got my :bfp: in July but I miscarried at 5 weeks. Yesterday I got my :bfp: and I'm praying this bean will stick. Both times I used softcups with adding some preseed to the cup. I would insert the cup with preseed pratically right after :sex:. Once inserted I would put my legs in the air against the wall for about 10 minutes and then go about my regular routine. I would keep the softcup in for atleast 6 hours.

Good luck to all you ladies and bady dust to all!
:dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"