Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

thanks girls, i was actually glad to see her as i knew i wasnt pg and wanted to get on with the next cycle.

i feel really good about this cycle. im gonna catch that eggie.

I want morning sickness tooooooo!!!
I'm not even a softcups girl anymore, but im still lurking to check on you girls! fx for you.xxx

Just started using softcups yesterday! Fingers X!

Ugh.....I'm out on my first cycle trying after my MMC.

Blah....onto next cycle. TTC since last july.

Sorry to hear that you got AF :hugs: I know how you are feeling, hubby & I have been TTC #2 since last June with one M/C last month. I am staying positive that it will happen before the year ends!! FX for you too!!! :flower:

Agh! My ff pushed my O day up- making me now 3 dpo instead of 5!!!!!!!! you can't do that to a person!

probably because of the dip on CD19. there are such thing as fall back temps though so CD17 seems likely to me too. you're covered either way though!

Sorry to hear that you got AF :hugs: I know how you are feeling, hubby & I have been TTC #2 since last June with one M/C last month. I am staying positive that it will happen before the year ends!! FX for you too!!! :flower:

Thank You! And lots of prayers for you also! :dust:

I just wish it was easy!

Agh! My ff pushed my O day up- making me now 3 dpo instead of 5!!!!!!!! you can't do that to a person!

OMG, I know what you mean. I once got changed from 8dpo to 11dpo... which was devastating beause I was spotting and 8dpo was possible IB but 11dpo meant I was spotting for AF... really sucked!! Its like I got put out of the game sooner.

Having to wait longer would be just as bad though!!!

I know what you mean tryforbaby2, I thought it would be easy. Now 15 months and 1 M/C later I was sadly mistaken. Oh well it will happen and stick when it is meant to be! Baby Dust to you too!!! :dust:

Sorry, I am new to softcups. I tried a few to "practice" and could not get them to work. Last night we bd'd and I put one in right away after and luckily seemed to get it in, but then I noticed it leaked a bit? I don't know...maybe I am totally putting it in wrong...:(

The leakage is often the stuff that you didn't manage to trap under the softcup... they can leak sometimes.

I had a 'scooping' method to try to recapture some of the stuff that dripped out before I inserted the softcup. Maybe try that?
If you're not sure if you're inserting it right, there is a video on their website showing you how its supposed to work.

Lisa,
Can you tell me a bit more about this scooping method? Sorry it its TMI, but I need all the help I can get with these things...as big day is like tomorrow! :)

Lol.. no problems, i'll get as graphic as you want! :)
What I did was slightly pinch it, and scrape/scoop it along my labia.... there was quite a bit of semen that had leaked out... I made sure the stuff I was scooping made it in the cup (required a bit of an omlette flipping motion :rofl:) then inserted the cup.

I only figured that out on my last use though.. prior to that I kept thinking I was trapping his swimmers on the outside. Not sure if my method helped any, but it reassured me as I saw a whole LOT of stuff in the cup before inserting!

Hi Ladies! I'm new to this, and I feel a little like I'm intruding, but I need some support! ...we've been ttc since we got married in May, so I'm in cycle 4...not long I know! I've been using the SCs for af since April...I just found out about trying to use them with ttc, so I'm hoping to get our bfp from it. I've been tracking my cm and af for months now, but this cycle was the first time trying an opk. Positive was Mon (sept 6)...we BD on cd 10, 12, 14, and i used the SC on cd14 after BD, so i'm really hoping! I got really paranoid after inserting it for ttc and I was afraid I was blocking all the sperm from getting through, but I left it in all night...I'm so anxious about it! So I think I'll be testing sept 21. Before we got married, we weren't ttc but we weren't preventing either, for over 1 year. I've had so many bfn's before when we weren't preventing that now that we're actually "trying" I'm afraid we may have other issues. :( ugh...so much anxiety...

Hi Ladies! I'm new to this, and I feel a little like I'm intruding, but I need some support! ...we've been ttc since we got married in May, so I'm in cycle 4...not long I know! I've been using the SCs for af since April...I just found out about trying to use them with ttc, so I'm hoping to get our bfp from it. I've been tracking my cm and af for months now, but this cycle was the first time trying an opk. Positive was Mon (sept 6)...we BD on cd 10, 12, 14, and i used the SC on cd14 after BD, so i'm really hoping! I got really paranoid after inserting it for ttc and I was afraid I was blocking all the sperm from getting through, but I left it in all night...I'm so anxious about it! So I think I'll be testing sept 21. Before we got married, we weren't ttc but we weren't preventing either, for over 1 year. I've had so many bfn's before when we weren't preventing that now that we're actually "trying" I'm afraid we may have other issues. :( ugh...so much anxiety...

Check my last post for a tip on how not to 'block' out some of his sperm. I had worried about that too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->