Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

Can you put me down for Sept. 8th? I'm going to try it out the 8th and 10th using a diaphragm (since I've already been fitted for it and everything).

hey everyone! hope all are doing well and eggies are too!! Had my positive opk today:) so i am sure i will O soon. having cramps also! woop!! used soft cups and preseed dumped into it! hopefully tomorrow too. onto the 2ww for me!!

eightambliss - I put your testing date down rather than the specific days that you use softcups... let me know your actual testing date and I will add you!

:witch: got me by this morning :hissy:

Next test day 30th September :) xx

Soooo mad.!! Damn af got me this morning.!! Ahhh sick of BFNs..!! Ughh.!! On to next month.!!

hey girls, i ov'd late this cycle so expecting AF in next few days, bfn this morning.

eightambliss - I put your testing date down rather than the specific days that you use softcups... let me know your actual testing date and I will add you!

Duh on my part-sorry ooSweepPea! Please Use Sept. 25 as my testing date- Thank you!:flower:

:p LOL meanie!!! Its my peppermint tea I'm missing most! :(

Peppermint tea?! :saywhat: I only drink stuff like that because I foolishly gave up caffeine whilst ttc - ha ha!

Well, supposedly they recommend you staying away from herbal teas as some herbs can cause the uterus to contract and cause an early mc... though one cup of tea won't hurt you... you'd need to have like 10+ a day, but DH won't let me risk it.

Oh! I only have Ginger tea or blackcurrant - they should be ok, should they not? I hope so - it is bad enough not having had proper coffee for 10 months and only drinking a glass of wine max a month :(

ginger tea is supposed to be great esp when dealing with morning sickness (though they used to say the same about peppermint tea :dohh:)

I know you might not believe it - but I would do anything to have morning sickness now! Can't believe how much I moaned about it 4 years ago :(

im out, Af has just shown up, bit earlier that i thought but im glad she is here so i can get on with the next cycle.

sorry about af topaz- hoping this next cycle will go better for you. :) :hugs: and :dust:

:hugs: topaz! Onwards and upwards to next cycle!

Mushy - I agree on wanting the morning sickness! I really hope that this is our month hun.

throw me over some morning sickness too! i wont moan!! :thumbup::haha:

Gosh 'normal' people would think us crazy wanting to feel sick, eh?!

Topaz - sorry af got you. Really does suck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"