Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

CONGRATS HELLY!! I bd'd last night and forgot to use the softcups too..lol

Congratulations Helly!! yay!:happydance: how funny, you didn't even use the softcups this time!! lol

Does anyone ever get a bfp after their temp goes way below coverline?

mine wasn't way below coverline... but it dropped BIG time, then fell further the next day and I got my BFP that day....

Hi Girls,
I've been reading lots of exciting things about soft cups, so I'm gonna give them a go this cycle. This will be my 6th cycle TTC. I'm currently on CD2 and waiting for my soft cups to be delivered.

Sweetpea, can you put me down for testing on October 12? I'll be about 12dpo by then but no doubt I'll have started testing by 8dpo. I cant help it!

Hi Girls,
I've been reading lots of exciting things about soft cups, so I'm gonna give them a go this cycle. This will be my 6th cycle TTC. I'm currently on CD2 and waiting for my soft cups to be delivered.

Sweetpea, can you put me down for testing on October 12? I'll be about 12dpo by then but no doubt I'll have started testing by 8dpo. I cant help it!

Heey we're testing the same day :). Hope this is our month!

Amazing the price differences in different countries. I went to walgreens and got a 14 count box for about 11 bucks, I would've saved a lot if I'd of just ordered the 24 count box online! But we won't need 24 because this is going to be our month :happydance:!!

my 14 count box was less than 6 bucks at Walmart..if you are near there sometime check....

CD 10 for me...have not gotten a + opk yet BUT i just srted them sooo we are still :sex: and hoping i didnt miss it, have 6 left till my ebay ones get here so im thinking 2x a day for the next 3 days....sat,sun,mon and then hopefully my ebay box will be here....will let u know my testing date when i get a +opk!!!!!!!!!! Love the SC's but couldnt afford preseed this month so might get it next month?

well girls, i got a :bfn: this morning. :witch: not due til next week, so i guess there's still time, but i don't feel like it's looking good. forecast: mostly teary with a chance of irritability and occasional sarcasm. disclaimer at home: not responsible for disposition of mood or comments made before thinking twice between the time of any and all :bfn:s and the time :witch: arrives.

ok, so i'm being somewhat cheeky here girls...still the bfn's really do hit me hard. i know better than to test this early... :cry::cry::nope:

13dpo bfn. NO af either, but she feels close. My cramps are really bad.

Can't imagine anything else with this cramps! feels just like it.

:cry: we can be cycle buddies. i don't have cramps or anything like that, but a :bfn: this morning. not sure how many DPO i am because i ovulated during a time i wasn't taking temps either...but just don't think a :bfp: is going to happen. :hugs:

Hi cycle buddy. :) I just got myself all stupid and hopeful that MAYBE just MAYBE it was a seriously late implantation dip? Is that possible? I've read it happens just not frequently. But i guess then again just about anything could happen. The reason i ask is because my cramps just stopped. I mean, died. Just stopped. No medication or anything which is usually the only way i can kill it off. But i did get the bfn this mornign at 13dpo. But if it IS an implantation i would have to wait anyway right?

I just keep thinking but we did really well with timing and didn't even know it. So, i'm trying to stay positive.

Put me down for negative this month. Congrats to those that got positives this month and positive thinking for the next month for the others like me.

DaretoDream - it is possible so I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Also, when I logged onto my facebook account today (right after realizing this month is a no), one of my friends had as her status update "being a mother is my greatest accomplishment in life. If I wasn't a mother, my life would mean nothing". Of course, it wasn't the best time to see something like that.

Wow. Yeah i can imagine she posted that at a bad time. :( It'll happen for us to though. it will.

Still no sign of AF. trying to stay positive!

negative for me ladies. bfn and spotting has started.

Hi Girls,

Yep, I think our cycles are exactly the same this month. As for testing on the same day, you know as well as I do that I'll test earlier than 12dpo!

Hi Girls,

Yep, I think our cycles are exactly the same this month. As for testing on the same day, you know as well as I do that I'll test earlier than 12dpo!

LOL I probably will too, the POAS urge just gets too great!

Hello again all.. I want to say put me down for testing the 29th.. Might as well right?? I did alot of BD but for some reason I'm not feeling to sure about this month.. I've been lurking around here and congrats to all those :bfp: 's I don't think I've got it this month and also trying not to symptom spot. other than the obvious extremely sore boobs.. but I'm blaming that on the way I'm sleeping... :dust: and lots of luck to those in the waiting game

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->