Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

Will you put me down for the 25th please?!? I hope I get a :bfp:...But I don't think this will be the month because I ovulate on the wrong side this month. I alternate months. But I'm going to still think postive! Wishing :dust::bfp:to all! GOOD LUCK LADIES!!

Hmmm, I never used a digi.... my poas addict inside is begging me to! LMAO :rofl:

LOL ya I never have either we were standing in the test aisle while I was trying to figure out what to buy and DH said "how about those" so we bought two boxes of the clearblue easy digital. Should be a lot easier than reading lines :).

Hey ladies I would like to join.... this is my 1st medicated cycle (clomid 50mg days 5-9) and my 1st cycle using instead cups.. i am currently on cd 11

Hello ladies I've been following this thread and i would like to join

Welcome U_Complete_M3 and Vrainoire, whenever you have a testing date sorted out let me know and I will add you to the list. :flow:

Well ladies I got my :bfp: !!!! This month tried both preseed and softcups, as well as my usual mucinex and honey/cinnamon. Hope they help you ladies too :dust:

yay luckyme!!!!:happydance: so awesome!!! fingers crossed and :dust: for the rest of us!!!!

congratulations Luckyme!

Sweetpea - can you put me down for testing on 1st October - had 2 cbfm peak days really early - think I ovulated a few hours ago - should get temp rise tomorrow morning. Let the 2 ww begin again, for the 10th time!

I'm out for this month ladies, my :bfp: turned into AF, must've been a chemical :(.

October 1st for me plz, and this is my 1st month using them xxxx

Getting my PMA back slowly, looking forward to this month, making sure I do everything right! Best of luck to you ladies still trying :).

I got my first bfp last night after 13 months trying... but I forgot to use the softcups!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->