Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

I am new to this thread Hey Ladies

I have been looking for softcups and haven't had any luck. CVS TARGET WALMART and I will be looking @ WALGREENS and RITE AID. If I can't find it then I will have to order online.

How long do u ladies keep the softcup in after sex? I think it's a good idea cause after sex I seem to have to go to the bathroom and that would be a waste of spermies :)

:hugs: to you never :( i'm sorry about the witch

restored- if i bd before bed i leave it in all night and sleep with a pillow under my bum if its during the day i usually leave it in about 6 hours... the maximum limit on the box is 12 hours! If you feel like you gotta take it out i'd say it's best to keep it in at least an hour or longer if ya can! GL

SweetPea- I don't really know how exactly to read these charts but I took the advice in your siggy and decided to stalk your chart a little.. Looks like your temp is real high today?? does that mean O? I'm not so sure but that's quite a temp rise!

I have been looking for softcups and haven't had any luck. CVS TARGET WALMART and I will be looking @ WALGREENS and RITE AID. If I can't find it then I will have to order online.

How long do u ladies keep the softcup in after sex? I think it's a good idea cause after sex I seem to have to go to the bathroom and that would be a waste of spermies :)

There called instead cups.. At waste they are near the feminen care.. They washes and douches..

There called instead cups.. At waste they are near the feminen care.. They washes and douches..

Usually on the top or bottom shelf too in my experience...

SweetPea- I don't really know how exactly to read these charts but I took the advice in your siggy and decided to stalk your chart a little.. Looks like your temp is real high today?? does that mean O? I'm not so sure but that's quite a temp rise!

I think I am 2 DPO today, the day before a temp rise is usually O day, and this is the second day my temp has gone up :D so hopefully it stays up a third day and O is confirmed! I was really surprised at how high it went this morning for sure! Thanks for having a look :flow:

:hugs: Dare, feel better hun.

That is one gorgeous temp rise sweetpea!! :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :blush:

Have high hopes right now, absolutely cannot wait to test this time around. Usually I'm pretty good the first 7-9 DPO, this time noooot so much. I'm already dying and only 2 DPO! Can't decide when to test yet, last time I made it to 10 DPO so going to try and hold out again until at least then. Unless, of course, some crazy symtoms force my peestick hand!

lol, testing early is just making sure the lot isn't defective ;)

sweetpea-testing way to early is a fault to many of us on here :lol:

never- i'm sorry to hear your hubby is deployed when will he be back?

please mark me as out this go 'round. :witch: got me today :cry: i'll post again if i try softcups again this next time. thank you for all the support ladies! :hugs:

fx for next time!! :dust:

dare - just one day behind you. today was CD1. yesterday was just spotting. he's officially back in april, but we aren't stationed together.

So sorry Never hun! Keep your chin up, it will happen for you guys :flow:

Are you two stationed far away from each other? We'll just HAVE to figure out a way to get that baby cookin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->