Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

I tried it this month, and it went right into place. So with my finger I poked the bottom part of it to move the sperm into the cervics lol. It felt like there was a wall behind it. Is this normal?

Well with my 4th cycle using softcups we got our BFP today. 3 EPT diggies and 2 blood tests. One was neg but ended up wrong. :dohh:

Congrats TntArs06! Great news.

Please put me down for testing on September 21. I'll probably know sooner, but I'm putting my test date as late as possible. We used SC for the 2 days with the strongest OPK lines.

That's awesome TntArs06! yay!!

Please also put me down for testing Sept 21. We used softcup on positive opk day too. This 2ww is killing me! some days I feel "symptoms", other days I don't. argh! trying to stay POSITIVE!!!!----- OOPS! sorry sweetpea...just noticed that you already had me down for sept 21! thanks!!

Hey girls just got everything caught up, was super busy this weekend so didn't have much time on here!

All updated :)

Congrats to BFP, :hugs: to CLX, FXed for all the girls still waiting to test! Let's start baking those summer babies!

ahhh... I've been lurking on here reading and not saying anything and especially seeing all the bfps congrats to those lucky ladies and :hugs: to all those the evil :witch: has gotten... AFM got a mostly positive OPK yesterday and another positive today.. DH and I DTD 3 times with no finale.. so its highly unlikely I've caught my egg.. However we did it again this afternoon for the 4th time.. and YAY great finale. only thing is i had to go to work afterwards so i worked all day using a SC.. I don't know if it worked but i guess we'll see. I'm not sure if this makes me 1dpo or if i've even ov'd yet. I'll keep using my OPKs to see when it fades to negative again.

Well ladies I tested with FMU this morning (dollar tree brand) and got a very very faint :bfp:! Here's hoping it sticks. I've never gotten a positive even the faintest before so I'm really excited and nervos at the same time. Will test again tomorrow and so on until it gets dark! Here's hoping it sticks! Lots of :dust: to you ladies!!

Yay angelgirl!!! Its good to see the BFPs picking up in here! :)

Angelgirl - fingers crossed it is a BFP!

CLX - hugs x

Well ladies I tested with FMU this morning (dollar tree brand) and got a very very faint :bfp:! Here's hoping it sticks. I've never gotten a positive even the faintest before so I'm really excited and nervos at the same time. Will test again tomorrow and so on until it gets dark! Here's hoping it sticks! Lots of :dust: to you ladies!!

Congratulations hunni! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks ladies! Will be testing again in the morning, we went out and bought some digital tests so can't wait!

Hmmm, I never used a digi.... my poas addict inside is begging me to! LMAO :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->