Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

Oh thank you. I know I have not O'ed yet but I am having alot of watery CM today (sorry TMI) and I am having a lot of O pains I am going to by some Opking test tom but fear I am going to be to late. i am only on cd9 is this to early.

I don't know if its too early.. I get the spotting 2 days before I ovulate... its hormone-related if it happens before ovulation.

Thank you so much I hope you are right. I hope I can caugh it this time around. By the way congrats on your recent Little Bean.

Jeezzz i'm still waiting for af to completely leave. Freaking ridiculous.

I got my :bfp: 1st month usuing soft cups.......fabulous things!!!!xxxxxx

i am testing on 29th if AF does not come!!! please add me xx

fingers crossed and goodluck for you u sweetpea!!..:dust: for the rest of us!!

Just wanted to drop in and say congrats to those who recently got their :bfp: FX'd for sticky beans! Lots of :dust: to those of us still trying :).

Congratulations Sweetpea! So happy for you!

My softcups finally arrived today. I'm gonna use one tonight!

mine came this morning :happydance: i'm hoping i wont need them tough waiting until October 2nd to :test: wish me luck

After reading much of this thread i was a little worried that i'd have trouble getting the softcup into the right position..But 1st time ever using it i found it so so easy, no problems what so ever, i can't feel it at all (and i'm 5'2" and very petite) so yaaay for softcups :happydance:
I inserted the softcup while laying back with my back and head propped up, i have a feeling it would be a little difficult to use in a seated position as recommended on the box, but as this is for conception and not af that isn't an issue

Congrats to you ladies who received your :bfp:!!!

Can you please put me down for Oct 25th? Just started a new cycle and ready to get a sticky bean this month!!!

I want to try Soft Cups! But I can't find them at any stores in Minneapolis!!! Argh!

Have you tried CVS? That is where I found them here in Florida.

I've been using softcups this month and have found them easy to use, although I wouldn't use them for AF, I imagine them being quite messy. Not due to test for another couple of weeks, so here's hoping theyve worked!
Hope everyone is doing ok.
XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"