Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

Specific question about the softcups! Oh and TMI alert lol.

So We have been using the softcups, for bd and sometimes just insemination. After removing the softcup, my cervix is always super soft, and lots of EWCM. I know that semen has prostaglandins that soften the cervix, so that explains why its always so soft after removing the cups, seeing as the cervix sits in the semen for those hours. Anywayy.. what about the EWCM? Even if I do not have EWCM before putting in the cup, I do after removing it! according to my Fertility Friend chart, its looking like I O'd yesterday (technically wont be able to tell til more high temps, but its very likely) and my EWCM turned to creamy. Then today we used a softcup again for insem, just to add an extra day after O, and I take the cup out and tons of EWCM. Is it just the softcup and semen doing this?? We will probably continue for a few more days but it would be nice to not worry so much about it. Check out my chart, opinions??

sometimes semen LOOKS just like ewcm... if it's truly ew- it'll stretch a couple inches. Does it? Or does it snap?

sometimes semen LOOKS just like ewcm... if it's truly ew- it'll stretch a couple inches. Does it? Or does it snap?

Its def ewcm. stretchy and all. I didn't check til at least an hour after I removed the softcup, so its probably not extra semen or anything. And it is still coming a little, five hours later. But doesnt it look like I O'd yesterday by looking at my chart? Hm..

Hey hopes - I don't really know but I have had the same experience! I am sure someone said something yucky a few pages back about putting it in a cup of water and if it dissolves it is semen, if it doesn't it is EWCM, but wouldn't have thought you would want to go to that extreme ;) Just keep up the bd until you have 3 high temps!

Specific question about the softcups! Oh and TMI alert lol.

After removing the softcup, my cervix is always super soft, and lots of EWCM.

Mine does this too, the softcup seems to flatten it out.
I didn't think about the whole prostaglandins thing tho, maybe that's why then! :)

Hi ladies, I used softcups for the first time this cycle and got a BFP!
Was amazed at how easy they were to use too.
Hope everyone is well :) X

Hi ladies, I used softcups for the first time this cycle and got a BFP!
Was amazed at how easy they were to use too.
Hope everyone is well :) X

Wow!!! Congratulations hun!!!! xx

:bfp::bfp::bfp:

Hello stopping by again as I know my testing date finally will be the 24th :)

good luck and lots of :dust:

ooh ooh and congrats to those :bfp: 's :-D

Well Sept. was my first cycle using softcups I don't know if it worked or not but out of my 21 years of living this cycle was the first time I ever missed a cycle..could be coincidence or maybe not but i'm waiting for a blood test being that i have no AF or BFP..so good luck and :dust: to everyone :hug:!!!

I will be testing Oct 22nd. I don't know if i mentioned that before or not. :)

Added you Dare! Didn't see anything in earlier posts but maybe I missed it :dohh:

How's everyone doing so far? Can't wait to see some more October BFP's in this thread!

first month using softcup. I must say it was a challenge getting out. Whew I finally got though. I had to relax cause I was panicking. My cycle is almost over

I used the cups quite a few times this month, we had lots of daytime BD!
I think I ov'd yesterday, so should be in the 2ww now, but I'm going for a follicle scan later just to check :flower:

How are you doing sweetpea? Any sickness yet? Are you going for any early scans? xx

I wrote everything in journal so I wouldn't clog up the thread but in a nutshell had a scary past few days with cramps and spotting, so doctor had me in for an early scan. He thinks it must just have been from stretching pains because everything looked perfect and we saw a heartbeat! I feel much better now :D thanks for asking sweetie :flow:

Good luck at your scan, make sure to let us know how it went! FX'd for you that this is your cycle, I'll be sending sticky bean vibes your way'

hey girls, im on to cycle 5 now with the soft cups. testing 14th nov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->