Softcups Users: The NEW Official Testing Thread 2010; 16.7% SUCCESS RATE FOR JUNE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titi

Stepmom/Trying to Adopt
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Welcome to the Official Testing Thread for Softcups users.

Post below your testing dates and don't forget to post updates with your BFP or BFN/AF. (If you're using a Mooncup/equivalent rather than Softcups then let me know too.)

If you want more information concerning Softcups checkout this thread: Softcups

Q: Why another Testing Thread?
A: To enable Softcups users and potential users to monitor the success of Softcups in TTC.

January Results:
3 :bfp: ( including one :angel: :cry: ) / 7 :bfn: = 30% success rate

February Results:
11 :bfp: ( including one :angel: :cry: ) / 16:bfn: = 40% success rate :thumbs up:

March Results
4 :bfp: (including one :angel: :cry: ) / 17 :bfn: = 23.5% success rate

April Results
6 :bfp: / 12 :bfn: = 33.3% success rate

May Results
6 :bfp: (including one :angel: :cry:) / 11:bfn: = 35.3%ish success rate

June Results
5 :bfp:/25 :bfn: = 16.7% success rate

1st
:bfp: mandy121 :bfp:

2nd
:hugs: Moxie08 :witch:

4th
:hugs: Nvr2Late :witch:

5th
:hugs: xshell79 :witch:

8th
:hugs: lexus15 :witch:

9th
:hugs: wantingagirl :witch:

10th
:hugs: lexus15 :witch:

11th
:hugs: hunibun :witch:

13th
:hugs: lozmo :witch:

14th
:bfp: MNMom3 :bfp:

15th
:hugs: AG75 :witch:

16th
:hugs: Soph77 :witch:
:hugs: ttcbaby117 :witch:

18th
:hugs: Ruskiegirl :witch:
:bfp: mwahxx :bfp:

20th-FATHER's DAY, US!!!!!
:hugs: Titi :witch:
:hugs: SquirrelGirl :witch:
:hugs: LuckyD :witch:

21st
:hugs:dan-o :witch:
:bfp: TTCFirstBaby :bfp:
23rd
:hugs: Schnoodle23 :witch:

24th
:hugs: ursula :witch:
:hugs: LuckyD :witch:

25th
:hugs: Loren :witch:
:hugs: ursula :witch:

28th
lynne192
:hugs: keyahopes :witch:

30th
:bfp: blessedmomma :bfp:
:hugs: honeybee28 :witch:
:hugs: mushypea :witch:
:hugs: Razcox :witch:

:dust: :dust: JULY :dust: :dust:

1st:
DevsGirl4910
Nvr2Late

3rd:
:hugs: Watingagirl :witch:

5th:
:hugs: CheriRose :witch:

6th:
:bfp: :bfp: Whitbit22 :bfp: :bfp:

8th
:hugs: Jaimie2Eyes :witch:

10th:
Xshell79
topazicatzbet

13th:
:bfp: dan-o :bfp:

14th:
:hugs: nevertogether :witch:

17th:
:hugs: Titi :witch:
SquirrelGirl

18th:
:bfp: LuckyD :bfp:

19th:
:hugs: ooSweetPea :witch:

21st:
:bfp: goldimama :bfp:

27th:
CapitalChick

29th:
fionagrace
Canagirl

30th:
honeybee28
LaPinska

Okay-I think I've got it switched over right-if everyone wants to just review p.1 and make sure I didn't mess anything up and also get me your new testing dates!!!

Lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone else for June!!!!

hey can you put me down for testing on 28th june

you got it-thanks hun!

Would you put me down for the 20th? This is my third month of using softcups.

BTW, I love love love your dress in your avatar, Titi!

Yay SquirrelGirl we;re test buddies!!! I'm actually due for AF earlier but am SO not testing this cycle unles I am late. I am tired of the heartbreak.

Thank you! I got it on closeout in the Jcrew catalog in the bridesmaid dresses sections for my engagement photos. It was a steal but I wore it too much and it got stained & ruined : (

Same here, I'm going to test "late". AF is due no later than the 18th for me. I'll have to get LuckyD to join this thread. It's her first month trying softcups and we agreed to test on the 20th together.

That's a sign of a good dress, if you wore it so much! :)

Hey everyone!

Thanks for letting me know about the thread Squirrel....yep, it's my first month using softcups and I will be testing on the 20th with Squirrel and Titi!

I have been so impressed that softcups are so easy to use...I had heard some horror stories but I have had no problems.

Fingers crossed for everyone! Thanks for starting the thread Titi xx

Can you put me down for June 18th , This is my first cycle using softcups:thumbup: :dust:

hi lovely can you put me down for the 23rd hun please xx

Welcome to our newbies-Ruskiegirl & LuckyD :)hiya: LuckyD!!! Good to see you here!)
Testing dates are in.

Yeah Squirrelgirl, I am due for AF the 17th, maybe 18th or 19th at latest. Its quite early yet but I don't have any symptoms and my chart looks eerily exactly like last months.

Yes Lucky-I don't understand the horror stories. They are very easy-It just took me a cycle or two to realize I had to push them down more (back & down)........I was trying to push them UP as high as I could-and for me, I find that the more "up" they are the more leakage there is.

I liked them so much I used for AF a few times. Still leak occasionally a little more than I like so now I only use for BD and got a Divacup (like a mooncup) for AF. It is a totally different concept and sits v. low so I wouldn't use for BD, but I love it too! For AF its VERY secure!!

Welcome to our newbies-Ruskiegirl & LuckyD :)hiya: LuckyD!!! Good to see you here!)
Testing dates are in.

Yeah Squirrelgirl, I am due for AF the 17th, maybe 18th or 19th at latest. Its quite early yet but I don't have any symptoms and my chart looks eerily exactly like last months.

Yes Lucky-I don't understand the horror stories. They are very easy-It just took me a cycle or two to realize I had to push them down more (back & down)........I was trying to push them UP as high as I could-and for me, I find that the more "up" they are the more leakage there is.

I liked them so much I used for AF a few times. Still leak occasionally a little more than I like so now I only use for BD and got a Divacup (like a mooncup) for AF. It is a totally different concept and sits v. low so I wouldn't use for BD, but I love it too! For AF its VERY secure!!

Thanks, nice to be here!

Good tip about the leakage - I did have some the first time, but it's been ok since - I will make sure I push back and down next time just to be on the safe side.

I have been meaning to get a mooncup for ages - I have friends who swear by them! Great to hear that it is so secure, I wasn't sure about the softcups for AF. I am going out to get me one!

yeah-it's a LOT more different than I thought it would be. Smaller but longer and it goes in different-you fold in into fours and insert shallowly almost like a tampon and then it kind of pops open in there-then you give it a little clockwise twist to make a seal! It was great!

Hi

Can you put me down for 24th June? thanks, I used my first softcup this morning!

i used the diva cup last cycle. Never heard of the mooncup or other one. I like it because I dont leak at all. I only used it for BD'ing method. I heard some good outcomes from it as well. I am hopping it will work soon :winkwink:
I also use preseed. this is my 3rd cycle ttc #2 good luck everyone :dust:

Hi Ursala, done. Good luck!

snl41296-do you want me to put you down for a date?

I like the diva cup for af but think the softcups are way better for BD. They sit right over the cervix so keep the spermies right there. The mooncup & diva cup sit low in the canal. Although they prevent the spermies from leaking out I am not sure they keep them close enough where they need to be. Its just my opinion, but I suspect the BFPs from mooncups were probably going to bfps anyway, IYKWIM?

Ok our new home....glad to be here, I Hope I have some good news in about a week or so!

me too TTC.. June is heating up already-I think it is gonna be a good month for BFPS!

Yes it is.....My car thermometer clocked us at 104 degrees...thank the heaven from the ocean breeze!!!!

I agree with you about the instead cups they are better because they do keep the spermies closer to the cervix. The moon and diva cup are shaped different and the spermies can fall to the bottom and nto make it to the cervix...at least that is what i think

i've been reading about and seen there are reuseable type softcups, anyone every use these type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"