Softcups

yeah i got mine from express chemist aswel.wouldn be so bad having a mid day session and then staying at home at least if u start to leak u can do something about it lol, i cant wait to have a try of them soo excited lol

Me too! I told DH I have a surprise:happydance:for him tomorrow night- he thought it was bed throws as I am obsessed about our bed being made up the right way-:shrug: I just like to get into a nicely made bed:wacko:. Well anyway he is wrong:haha:-

I dont know whether to tell him when we have finished :sex: and just whip it out- or to tell him before hand so he doesn't think I am :wacko::wacko: more than he already thinks LOL.

Have you thought about the preseed too? I read somewhere on this thread that there are some ladies who used Preseed in the cup before inserting it. I havent added that to my plethora of tools as yet :dohh:

I used softcup this cycle + pre-seed. 4dpo light cramping sore (.)(.) & vomiting lol I`ll let you know if it works... :hugs:

ive told oh as i had to use hus bank card to pay for them plus a month ago oh said he didn want no pressure on ttc just to bd every other day i asked him about elevating hips after bd and he said hed prefer not to as its too much.But now he wants this just as much as i do and said just get what i need and hel help me with whatever i want! if i hadnt have told him now i would have told him before bd otherwise hed think i was a complete loon atleast he knows whats going to happen in advance lol. Im going to be getting preseed in the new year for def im going all out to get my bfp lol

i'm going to order soft cups now, and will be using pre seed, i dont know if i'll fill the cup with it yet, but i'll let you know if i get a BFP!

Just ordered some off e bay cant wait to try them

emz87 and veganmum2be.... I think we are all in the same boat. Dont think this month will be the lucky one for us- talk about my lack of PMA! LOL not even ov yet!

Emz87- I will be going all out next month too-
veganmum2be- good luck and keep us posted. When are you due to test?

emz87 and veganmum2be.... I think we are all in the same boat. Dont think this month will be the lucky one for us- talk about my lack of PMA! LOL not even ov yet!

Emz87- I will be going all out next month too-
veganmum2be- good luck and keep us posted. When are you due to test?

well i'm unsure of my cycles now, however i will be testing around new year regardless, i'm going to turn into a POAS addict!!

well i'm unsure of my cycles now, however i will be testing around new year regardless, i'm going to turn into a POAS addict!![/QUOTE]

ha ha ha.. I think we are too. I went to a Superdrug chemist and saw they had their brand of HPT for £8.00 for 4 so purchased both. The woman said... oh yu getting both packs? I said yes.. I'm addicted. :laugh2: She looked at me weird:huh:

I bought a box last month and tried it once. It wasnt hard to get in there and I didnt feel it when it was in there. But then I guess the idea of it in there freaked me out and I thought it was hurting me so I went to the bathroom and tried to pull it out but my fingers wouldnt get a grip on the ring!

I laid on the bed and OH went in there and got it out for me. He has no problem with yucky stuff though as he works in the medical field :).. It was still a little scary though. I will be trying it again next week when I should be O'ing :happydance:

So ordered my softcups yesterday and got them express delivery as I am sure I am going to ov the next few days- and I missed the delivery!!!!arrgghh now have to wait 24 hrs before going to the depot to pick them up.

To boot have cystitis and missed my CBFM pee this morning as a result. Was up at 4am and think my BBT charting will all be off- talk about bad timing :o(

Emz87 and VeganMum2Be- think we may have to be soft cup team buddies next month if I cant get mine tomorrow. I know I am going to be like a bat outta hell tomorrow morning straight down the depot before they open :thumbup:

haha i only ordered 6, see how they go, if they dont work out i'll use my mooncup!
my postman is poo here, if he cant be bothered to come up to the flat he rings the buzzer from downstairs, waits one second, and walks of, before i've even had chance to answer, so i always get a card in the communal letterbox. so annoying!!

should so make team softcup users!

I ordered 24 I think?? :blush: shows how much I think I am going to get a :bfn:
Once I get mine I think we should! I think my postman did the same as yours and left. I was tired and snoozed off but would have woken for it. Hey ho... off to the depot tomorrow morning I go!!!

How do you find the mooncup for :witch:?

i only orderd 6 just to begin with them if i like them i will be buying them in bulk yes definate to make team softcup. well i cant use mine yet as a)they havent arrived and b)im not due to ovulate lol still havent had my af but i know that i cant still ovulate without it so as soon as i see ewcm il start using them.
GO TEAM SOFTCUPS

I ordered 24 I think?? :blush: shows how much I think I am going to get a :bfn:
Once I get mine I think we should! I think my postman did the same as yours and left. I was tired and snoozed off but would have woken for it. Hey ho... off to the depot tomorrow morning I go!!!

How do you find the mooncup for :witch:?

i think the mooncup is brilliant, however when i'm really active (like running or hiking) it seems to dislodge itself slightly, not so it leaks, just so i can feel it there. but i have never had a single leak, found it easy to insert, i even went swimming with it in.
you just remove it, empty it and wash it. it says on the leaflet reccomended to replace once yearly. i've been using them sinse i was 14 cos my mum is an eco freak, but when i left home, i still used it most periods.
the only time i use tampons or pads is when i was due to be out of the house for a long time and relying on public loos, cos i wouldn;t have been able to take it out and wash it there. xx

https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc218/vegan_bexx/untitledsoft.jpg <--haha!
gosh hope mine arrive before xmas

ooohhhh Ladies- Mine is here today!:thumbup: I had to trek in the cold :cold: to the depot but it is here- Hmm.. not sure if it will fit:dohh:... kinda makes my bits shrink back thinking about it.. but hey- if it works

My OV monitoring has practically gone out the window. I am due to OV tomorrow according to my CBFM from October- November it was a bit weird so I dont know if I OV'd or not.

My first month of temping so I cant use that- and EWCM is present but I had slight cystitis yesterday so on the loo wiping tons so was hard to monitor :(

DH is out tonight with his

ctd- with his cricket team :)beer:) so I am not sure we will get a:sex: in though I have told him I am expecting him to as soon as he gets in. we'll see:shrug:

Time for my masseuse to get her.. loving this pampering- all in the name of getting a :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ha ha love it....they will fit dont worry!!!

I thought omg when i saw mine but they are pretty flexible.

I have never heard of them til ttc!

I put mine in after bd, i felt like it scoops anything stray and puts it in the right place! I do it lying down and go to sleep, and have been happy with where they are and feel they are fitting right, but both times by morning they are sort of side on and have slipped from how they should be....I suppose that is long enough though, if i really wanted to i could shove em back in!!

I have used these, and I put my legs up against the wall so i am half elevated, i find it easier than propping up my hips, I can do it longer like that and dh is used to it now, it is my little routine after bd, I never get up!!

Yes he probablly thinks i am crazy but as i tend to keep the poas thing private and just tell him when is 'good' i think he suspects I am a ttc freak but he is just as keen for our next little bundle of joy so tends to overlook my madness!!

Good luck to you, Hope the cups make it work for you!! Will certainly be using mine again this cycle!

:baby:thinkpink xx

Hey babythinkpink!:hugs:
It is nearing half 11pm here and no sign of DH- I hope he hasn't forgotten- shall I text him?

My DH must also think I am a freak- I seem to be all about what we should and shouldnt be doing. He is all laid back about it all. I dont know- I wish I could be like that too sometimes!

I also stick my legs up in the air. I prop my bum on two pillows and legs up against a wall and a pillow behind my neck- good book and read- DH is used to it now also. I wonder- do they talk about it down the pub over their pints LOL

How long have you been ttc? and using softcups? You mention you are keen for your next bundle of joy, how old is your lil one? did you take long to concieve that time?

I am worried as I have one tube and 2 ovaries (ectopic back in Sept) so I am keen to get pregnant again but also worried I have a reduced chance :cry:

Well good luck to you for this cycle- let me know how it goes
lots of :dust: to you
I will see what happens tonight-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back