Softcups

I got mine from here:

https://www.smefertility.com/instead-softcups-65-c.asp

First month of using them and i got my BFP! I would defo recommend them :thumbup:

Hey girls, just browsing and saw this thread.

i used softcups and got my BFP, as did my friend.

would def recommend giving them a go.
would def recommend making sure you remove them over the toilet though, they can make a mess.

Hi Ladies! I was doing some research on Soft Cups and ran into your thread :) My hubby and I started using them earlier this week and I love them! I'm crossing my fingers that it works for us as we have been trying for 2.5 years and it would be a dream come true :)

Baby dust ladies and I can't wait to hear more BFPs come thru!!!

Good luck hun!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Brandyee. Baby dust to you hun!

Just ordered mine (softcup) from express Chemist.co.uk 24 for£17.62 plus delivery- i go express to arrive tomorrow as I should be OV in the next few days and want to try ASAP!!

I have been monitoring since my Ectopic Pregnancy in September. Had to have a tube removed:cry: But keen to try again now my recovery is over :happydance:

Last month my CBFM gave me about 15 days of highs and no peaks. I also monitored CM which suggested I ovulated around CD15-16. However, I didnt BBT chart so I dont know for sure. I didnt drink the first few months (Spet and October) after my EP and my cycle had a high, 2x peaks and high by CBFM- so I wonder if this may be why November was weird with no Peaks. I think there are several other factors too---- but not for this thread.

This month I am charting and CBFM and CM monitoring!!!!:blush: I came across this thread and very excited to try the softcup. I always stick my legs up in the air after:sex: as I also read it helps DH's :spermy: In addition (I am a biologist and my M. Sc thesis was on Human Sexual Behaviour :wohoo:) a female orgasming after :sex: is meant to help "pull :spermy: up the cervix. If I remember correctly there are crpyts in the cervical wall that can act as reservoirs for the :spermy:. Contractions from orgasms a while after first orgasm can release the :spermy: in these reservoirs. Remember :spermy: can live for a few days in a woman. Not sure this has been scientifically proven but it makes sense to have a few orgasms over several hours after :Sex: ....well thats what I tell DH:happydance::happydance:.. just to make sure I get 'em all :smug:

if anyone has advice on preseed- let me know. Didnt order it this time as I dont have problems with getting dry but now am paranoid :wacko: I think if this time the soft cups, CM monitoring, BBT charting and CBFM doesnt work I shall be adding Soy EPO and Preseed to it.:headspin:

Just found this thread and im going to order some now, cant believe how many women have gotn their bfp using them congrats to all who have had their bfp and fxd to those wanting one!!

Emz87- I just came across this thread today and posted so it shifted it to the top of ttc- I cant believe I have not heard about this. I also ordered my softcups today- where are you in your cycle if you dont mind me asking:blush:
Are we cycle buddies with softcups?:flower:

I'm glad this was bumped up to the top! Today is my O day so I won't be able to use them for this time 'round, but if I don't get my BFP this cylce, I will definately want to try this next time!

Tons of :dust: to everyone!

I know i cant believe only now im finding out.Ive just ordered them and i cant wait to give them a go. Hmmm my cycle has dissapeared im 3 days late for af with bfn :( where are you in your cycle? we could be softcup buddies rofl

I know i cant believe only now im finding out.Ive just ordered them and i cant wait to give them a go. Hmmm my cycle has dissapeared im 3 days late for af with bfn :( where are you in your cycle? we could be softcup buddies rofl

I'm currently on CD 13 and had a positive OPK yesterday, so I will start the dreaded 2ww tomorrow :wacko:

I hope you get that BFP and end up not having to use them, LOL

Do you have any symptons to indicate that you could be PG?

i have had quite a few symptoms whether there real or in my head is another thing though lol i didnt get my bfp with my son until af was 2 weeks late so there is some sort of hope. Good luck with the 2ww its gotta be the worst wait ever even worse than waiting for xmas lol fxd for you hun x

i have had quite a few symptoms whether there real or in my head is another thing though lol i didnt get my bfp with my son until af was 2 weeks late so there is some sort of hope. Good luck with the 2ww its gotta be the worst wait ever even worse than waiting for xmas lol fxd for you hun x

Thanks and same to you!

I have a whole box of soft cups. Does anyone want it? You can have it for free if you pay the shipping by paypal. PM if you are interested.

LOL its a lucky box only a few used and got bfp soon after.

ETA: Sorry Hubby just told me he threw it away in a clearout :(

Hi,

I started using cups this cycle, and was impressed with the idea, I did find the slipped by morning but there seemed to be 'stuff' in them so they do what they are supposed to!! I would just like to try to keep them in place longer!
I am using pre-seed, not because i need it really but because i heard it gives sperm better mobility.
There was a post above that mentioned female orgasm after sex as helping sperm on its way too, as a woman orgasms her cervix dips and is supposed to dip into where the sperm is deposited which is why i make an effort to orgasm after!! (again another excuse anyway!!)

Well theres my bit anyway!

I am due af tomorrow, but had all symptoms that af is going to show this month, this was our first month with all the above, I am using ov sticks too, It has gotta happen some time after all this!!!

:dust: to all xx

My advice to anyone having problems inserting them:

You is to put the softcup in after sex when you are laying down on your back. It is so much easier to put in that position than at the toilet when you will lose sperm. I put it in lay flat for 20 mins and then turned over to my side and went to sleep. I would take it out the first time I woke up for a pee.

Who wants to be my Soft cup buddy!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I am due to OV- according to CBFM in 3 days time and my softcups are due to arrive tomorrow- had them express delivered! (Shame we can have that option with a BFP:winkwink:)

could you imagine having that option or u were able to bid on ebay for your bfp lol

could you imagine having that option or u were able to bid on ebay for your bfp lol

Would be crazy! I dunno if it would be as much fun as :sex: though:winkwink:

I am willing to try anything now- if they told me standing on my head all day would work I would give it a go:wacko:

ooh read alot of this thread though not all
very intersting, cant seem to find a soft cup supplier in the uk though :S
i have a mooncup, used it for af occasionally, and i had no problems, though i found if i was very active it seemed to dislodge and i could feel it when wearing it, plus its not great when in public loos, you cant exactly go and wash your device out and pop back in a cubicle! lol

ooh read alot of this thread though not all
very intersting, cant seem to find a soft cup supplier in the uk though :S

Think mine were from
express Chemist.co.uk

if you go back to some of the earlier posts I think someone had other UK distributors. I think the softcup works and looks different to the Mooncup. Also with a softcup you wouldn't really be walking about if you :sex: at night and then inserted it, though would be a pain if it was a mid-day session LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->