Softcups

hi - well I tried the softcups for the 1st time last night and what a palava.... They are huge - very daunting to use - got it half way in and freaked out - pulled it out - along with most of the little swimmers too - so a real waste of good :spermy:

So needless to say i doubt I'll be using them again - maybe i'll try them with AF first.

these are made in canada yet they are not readily available here as they are in the US. Ironic. I had to order mine online.

I just bought a couple of boxes here in Canada from a local drug store. Was surprised they only cost me $4.99 for 6! Can't wait to try them! Hopefully I will get good news and not need to use them!!!

I just bought a couple of boxes here in Canada from a local drug store. Was surprised they only cost me $4.99 for 6! Can't wait to try them! Hopefully I will get good news and not need to use them!!!

What drug store did you find them at? I'm in Ontario.....I haven't really looked anywhere, just bought them online, but I'd rather buy them here (delivery takes 2 weeks online).

I got them for Shoppers Drugmart. The first one I went into I couldnt find but tried another and no problem!

So I tried to put a soft cup in,The are freaking huge! I got it in and then I dont think it was "in" all the way. I dont think this is going to work!

So I tried to put a soft cup in,The are freaking huge! I got it in and then I dont think it was "in" all the way. I dont think this is going to work!

Brandyee - they are massive and it took me about 3 goes to get the hang of it - but if you read back through this thread there's lots of advice on how to use them - I am on second cycle using them - was gutted didnt work first time as loads success stories but am hoping they do trick this time!!

Good Luck!!

I love this thread!! Just when I think I have no more tricks up my sleeve, you B+B girls give me another idea :):)

So here I am another TTC with Softcups graduate!! Got my :bfp: yesterday!! 2nd month using softcups and 1st month with PreSeed!! Hope these work well for all of you!!

I just realized I never updated. I used them (plus a little preseed) for 3 cycles. The first 2 were chemicals, and now I have my :bfp:! I am a huge fan... Good luck girls! xx

Congrats BizyBee!! That combination is wonderful eh!?!?!?

I just realized I never updated. I used them (plus a little preseed) for 3 cycles. The first 2 were chemicals, and now I have my :bfp:! I am a huge fan... Good luck girls! xx

There is hope! I have pre-seed,clomid and the softcups on my side this month!

Hi Ladies! I was doing some research on Soft Cups and ran into your thread :) My hubby and I started using them earlier this week and I love them! I'm crossing my fingers that it works for us as we have been trying for 2.5 years and it would be a dream come true :)

Baby dust ladies and I can't wait to hear more BFPs come thru!!!

Hi Ladies! I was doing some research on Soft Cups and ran into your thread :) My hubby and I started using them earlier this week and I love them! I'm crossing my fingers that it works for us as we have been trying for 2.5 years and it would be a dream come true :)

Baby dust ladies and I can't wait to hear more BFPs come thru!!!

Good luck hun!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

If I dont get my BFP this month (after using preseed and trying to use the soft cups but failed) I'm def gonna give the softcups another try - maybe Ill use them with AF (if she arrives) 1st and then Ill be used to using them by the time Ov comes around....

I have read this string too and really thinking to give them a go. My OH doesn't think we should yet. So not sure whether to give it a couple more months. Fell pregnant in July after 6 months trying but sadly lossed in September.

Are they easy to put in or do they kill the moment???

well i used one last month and i found them very difficult to use - i got it half way in and pulled it out and pulled the sperm out with it - but i should of re-read this thread first cos it gives you tips - so gonna try again next month - if I dont get my BFP before hand that is - cos alot of people seem to have success with them . :thumbup:

Well I have just got a discount code for Access diagnostics so think I am going to try them too - its worth a shot, but would you say they are better to be used when you know you ovulate. I have problems with my readings for OPK so was thinking of the saliva microscope. Not sure what people think of that too

Guys, where can you purchase softcups in the UK? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"