Softcups

Ness mate I love love love your pma! Im very much a PMA gal myself and love seeying it in others. Happy days :D

Ok can anyone help me out? I think Im 3dpo and IM getting slight cramping, have done since yesterday. I guessed it carried on a bit long to be ovulation pain and (TMI warning-) I have dry, tacky, white CM. Not the fertile stuff at all, so I dont think the pain could be ovulation?

After O from about 2dpo to 5dpo I had creamy yellow tinged CM but not dry tacky maybe it's just O juice drying up a bit??

I was more wondering about the cramping? I was wondering if its a build up to AF?

Yeah I've had cramping since I o'd to be honest not like AF cramping but definitely there to notice, i thought mine might be hopefully due to catching eggie but I don't think so now....

Sorry I can't be of help but I hope it's a good sign for you!

Thanks. This is the 1st month Ive ever 'tracked' my body, and its confusing me a lot! All I DO know is, after ovulation my breasts always hurt badly afterwards and they arent this time. Ah what can ya do but wait eh? :)

the wait is rubbish!! There's no way I'm testing every day next cycle lol

Im going to try and stop myself this cycle, Ive deliberately not bought IC's so I dont test early, but Im starting to wonder whether I will just end up buying and wasting money on FRERS.

Im going to try and hold out til 4 days before AF because thats when I tested with my son and it was a very very strong BFP with a FRER. Ive still got them, I cant bare to part with them, how sad is that? lol

It's not sad at all!! I would be the same!!

Ok I'm out.

Just been to the loo, cramping and soreness and more red blood, not mega dark but proper blood and more than I've had all week.

My body is cruel making me spot since 8dpo.....

Aw well, next month!

Ness, do you think you have been spotting since 8dpo because of the soft-cup? Did you use it after dpo?

G'morning :flower:

ness if AF shows the you've a phantom pregnancy with all them symtoms!!! g'luck hun :hugs:

hi hippy hows u doing hun, the 2ww drags doesnt it :dohh: im now 2dpo :lol: boooo!

Bella & eve hey girls hope this month will be ur month :hugs:

and hello to everyone else!!!

:kiss:

Wonder if min is having a good time in egypt, soaking up them rays!! NO FAIR!!! :lol:

god i need a life, im watching jeremy kyle, :dohh:

Aw well, next month!

Ness, do you think you have been spotting since 8dpo because of the soft-cup? Did you use it after dpo?

No I don't think so - I haven't used it since CD14 and didn't have any spotting until 5dpo (only one spot but then went) and then 8dpo til now. Got lots of cramping this morning.

The thing is I feel sick, tired and still have that metallic taste.... :cry:

G'morning :flower:

ness if AF shows the you've a phantom pregnancy with all them symtoms!!! g'luck hun :hugs:

hi hippy hows u doing hun, the 2ww drags doesnt it :dohh: im now 2dpo :lol: boooo!

Bella & eve hey girls hope this month will be ur month :hugs:

and hello to everyone else!!!

:kiss:

Wonder if min is having a good time in egypt, soaking up them rays!! NO FAIR!!! :lol:

god i need a life, im watching jeremy kyle, :dohh:

oooh I hope you, Eve and Bella get a :bfp: this cycle!!!

The 'due on' symptons are so very similar to very early pregnancy symptons. When I was pregnant with my son, I had all the due on symptons just the same,the only difference was dizzyness that got worse and progressed to regular fainting and sickness but that wasnt obvious until after 6 weeks.

Usually nausea doesnt happen until past 6 weeks pregnancy. I always get nausea a couple of days before I come on aswell, just to confuse me further!

that's the thing I don't get nausea, dizzyness and a metallic taste so my body has been extra cruel!! lol

Oh well!

Just been to loo again (3rd time in about a bloody hour)

and it's orangey red when I wipe, like it's not 'fresh' if you know what I mean? I still think it's witch as I'm cramping more today anywy.

Ok I'm out.

Just been to the loo, cramping and soreness and more red blood, not mega dark but proper blood and more than I've had all week.

So sorry to hear that Ness.... If it makes you feel any betta I have the same minus the spotting I was 99% sure that I got my BFP but ended up getting a BFN and spending about £30 to find it out!!!

I hope you are feeling ok, :kiss:

Ok I'm out.

So sorry to hear that Ness.... If it makes you feel any betta I have the same minus the spotting I was 99% sure that I got my BFP but ended up getting a BFN and spending about £30 to find it out!!!

thanks honey I've spent a fortune on tests lol won't be doing that one again! charting, CM and softcups this cycle!! I don't know when to count CD1 from now though - do I wait until I have full flow of blood?

perhaps this next cycle will be our time Yomo?! I have to put it in to perspective though - there are so many women on here having assisted conception and plodding on to cycle 12 etc so I should consider myself luck this is only Cycle 1!

xx

Ok I'm out.

thanks honey I've spent a fortune on tests lol won't be doing that one again! charting, CM and softcups this cycle!! I don't know when to count CD1 from now though - do I wait until I have full flow of blood?

perhaps this next cycle will be our time Yomo?! I have to put it in to perspective though - there are so many women on here having assisted conception and plodding on to cycle 12 etc so I should consider myself luck this is only Cycle 1!

xx

You should do Ness... It will happen when it's ready, I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.

I would count this as your CD1 and start temping, pick yourself up dust yourself off and try again. (thats my monthly moto lol )

Lets hope this is all of our months, be great for us all to go through 2gether.We are all here to support each other you get me through my months all of you x

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->