Softcups

You know I can't even answer that in "CD" cuz with this midcycle bleed what I THOUGHT was correct cycle days is not! So according to FF my 'cycle' restarted the day after I supposably OV'd. Which makes me due to ovulate on February 22nd.

I cannot wait to get starting temping. Thats all I gotta say!

Wow Eve, so maybe my IC OPK's are as crap as the price suggests, I BD last night, best do it again tonight then! I told him to wait til Friday as FF is saying im not due to ov til Sunday. Interesting, so if my temp is low again tomorrow i am going to OV tomorrow and if it goes higher tomorrow i will have OV'd today, right? So if thats the case then my staying at his mums saturday night problem will be solved cos I already O'd, brill!!!

Eve, you are a star and I know what you mean, its amazing what we are learning about this incredible process by doing all this stuff.

Helly judging by the couple of temps on your last chart it looks like you are about to O, just waiting to see your temp tomorrow! I was due to O today or tomorrow and my OPKs (which were IC's!) were really strong around O time last month are so far negative although seem to be getting stronger. It's just a wait and see game! But I will keep checking your chart!! I love chart stalking :D

Hey Bellaella!! Did you buy anything today?? I got Chris' val card! :D

evening guys!!!

how are we all tonight?

Guru Eve....wonder if you can help

Was :sex: with OH tonight (no spotting after!! defo not AF!) and he commented that I felt 'tighter' inside...?? Maybe it's cos I wasn't mega horny and lubed up enough?? I did feel horny though but not as much as usual (loss of libido at moment but felt I should make an effort as since feeling poop this week we haven't :sex: much)

Kita- Welcome to the thread and good luck with Instead Softcups. I really believe they are the reason for my DD.

Hmmmm Ness I don't know about that one. I don't remember having anything like that? I told you it wasn't AF though :p

just been googling lol apparently some women can feel tighter cos of the blood flow or something! One of the ladies on another thread on here said she had it when she was preggo too so another possible sign to add to the list!

Had dizzy spells all day and still got metallic taste ugh!! Testing time tomorrow anyway....again lol

FXed for you Ness, just remember the percentage thing I posted!! Don't be disheartened!!

I have my SC in, BD'd on my way home tonight, well not on my way home... I took Chris home and BD'd before coming up to Patricia's. He was actually really sweet because my SC fell on the floor (still in the pack) and he got it and opened it for me :D Then he lay on the bed with me while I was staying lying down for 20 mins, talking to me about baby names :D

thanks darling - yep your post is firmly fixed in my head to keep me positive!

aww how sweet is Chris!!! lol BD'd on the way home - ha ha got visions of you both bd'ing on a bus or in the supermarket :rofl:

I have a good feeling for you this cycle Eve!! :dust: to you!!

Evening ladies...have a question. I have used the softcups twice now and my crampy feeling seems to increase after I use them does anyone else have this. I used them twice now...and both times i have cramps anyone else?

Is it in right? When you take it out would it be rubbing your cervix? I found if I pull too sharp to get it out I can feel it on my cervix? I've never had cramps from them though...

Eve~ :blush: DH bought me a new computer today. That was his 'other' v-day gift to me.. And *Awwww* about the v-card, did you get everything worked out with the car? :thumbup:And I looove that he got your softcup for you.. It's those little things! :D :hugs:

Ness~ My cousin said she felt 'tighter' too. Your symptoms just keep getting better & better! Can't wait for that BFP :D

reedsgirl1138- Hey hun, I had that too for the first 3-4 times when I started using them. It stopped after my body adjusted I guess! So I wouldn't worry too much about it unless its super painful. Are you only using them for BDing or for AF as well? I might suggest using them for a cycle during AF just to get the hang of them, . I tried them out that way & it helped with getting used to everything. :hugs: If your crampy feeling doesn't stop after a few more times I might stop using them just in case, I would say ask the doctor but I'm not sure how they would react to using softcups for any reason other than AF! Do you wear tampons? If not then your body might really be shell*shocked.

The car didn't get fixed. They took it in, told me the exhaust is broken but they didn't have a replacement so I have to take it back at the start of the week when they get the new one in to get it fitted so I have to drive around with a noisy car until they can sort it.... So here's hoping!!! They did say the exhaust isn't going to fall off or anything though, which is a good thing!! I was imagining the exhaust falling off in the middle of the road as I was driving lol

Yea the card I got for Chris is HUGE hahahah I'm gonna write in it "I wanted to get you a card as big as your ego... But they didn't have one big enough" Teehee!!

:rofl: Love it! That is an AWESOME card idea! Brill!

*whispers* / knock on wood.. My "period" stopped... lucky me :happydance: So I'll be doing the babydance tonight.. JUST FOR FUN!!! Wow what a strange thought. Sex for fun? Who does that. :lol:
DH thinks he deserves special treatment for spoiling me so badly this v-day..
I suppose he does.. :haha:

LOL I actually had to laugh out loud about that - the sex for fun thing!! Patricia even asked me what I was laughing at!
Yay for weird bleeding stopping!! Did you get an appt. to see about it? And yea he totally spoilt you :p

I believe I have it in correctly..I don't even feel it when its in and don't really have any pain removing it and only had trouble removing it the first time the second time was easy. I use tampons so I don't think its that...I think my body is just strange this month and I am blaming it all on the clomid. LOL That sounds like a excuse to me

are these sticks supposed to help you get pregnant or to tell you if you are so?

Reedsgirl, hello hun. Yes I cramp with the cup aswell, to the point where I think its hindered my chance of pregnancy this month and wont be using them next month. I think they are fab for some, but perhaps not for others.

I believe that its caused by the 'suction' of it inside.

Ness, Im on the edge of my seat, fingers crossed!!!

Also, Eve can I ask you a question? I think Im past ovulation because I had the watery CMand slight EWCM and everything (apart from my usual sore boobs,I wonder why thats not happened yet?!) is pointing at post ovulation.

But I wanted to ask, what is your cervix supposed to feel like post ov? Because mine is so far out the way I cant reach it? Does this point to post ov? Or ov as my chart says?

Good morning my lovelies!!!

Bella yay for bleeding stopping!!! Sex for fun?! What is that?! he he I did that too last night ;)

Eve the card sounds ace!! Chris got you a softcup?!! how lovely!!

Well girls another :bfn: this morning!! Have decided not to test again now until AF doesn't (or does) show her face! I'm due on Sunday so only two days, not that long!

When I collected my FMU this morning as soon as I let the pee out some pink blood came out....

I know some women can bleed for a while when they first become pregnant but I'm really thinking AF is gonna arrive this weekend. I'm trying to be positive but this pink blood (never red like AF) has me doubting I've caught the eggy this month! There's always next month (and it means Eve can monitor my chart for me lol).

I felt my cervix this morning, still had to use middle finger and my cervix felt soft but I'm sure it's moved down a tiny bit....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->