Softcups

Thanks Yomo! Have a centigrade bbt sat in my draw at home so will start temping from tomorrow morning.

(cramps have stopped so has blood I'm confused.com lol)

bring on ov for this cycle!!

Obviously just not our month hey? FX for us all next month!xx

For the ladies who are married!
How do i book a wedding i dont no where to start :lol: ! ive been with Ross since we were 16, 11 years!!! i think its time we got married :blush: and he wont organise it so it will be up to me...wont be till late 2011, then hopefully, ill have kian and his sibling there too! :flower:

Ah Ness, im seriously sorry hon, onwards and upwards to the next cycle x

M2K - Im trying to organise my wedding now, i suggest going abroad and telling people if they want to come they can and leave it at that, its a nightmare lol.

Eve - I screwed up! I spoke this morning and partly sat up before I took my temp, balls!!!!

Why does it matter if you slightly sit up or say a few words before temping?! (Ive never temped so know nothing about it, can you tell? ;) )

Hippy the slightest move increases ur temp

Helly i love to get married abroad!!!!:happydance:

Hippy I tested it one day, I woke in the morning on my tummy, took my temp and then flipped onto my back and took it again and it went up by 0.4 which is a massive jump for a little movement!! It really can change your temp dramatically!!

Helly!! You daft bint!! If it goes up the next couple of days it could well be O yesterday but I'll keep my eye on it! I think I O'd yesterday too! I discarded the random really low temp from a couple of days ago because I had stayed at Chris' and because they have no heating I was freezing when I woke up which is what my weird low temp was from. If my temp goes up again tomorrow it means I O'd :D

How is everyone this morning?

I had no idea! Eve, I hope you dont mind hun but I wanted to pick your brains on something, I think I asked you a page or two back, did you see? xxxx

Morning girls ;)
Sorry I wasn't on sooner my computer wouldn't let me get on BnB! Was driving me nutty. Had to do a windows update.
:shrug:

Anyways!
Eve- Yes I know! Lol glad you got a nice laugh. :hugs: No I haven't gotten an appointment yet. Shame on me.. but I'm just writing it off as an odd period for now unless it happens again or the pains come back. I'm not big on getting my "yearly violation" unless it's necessary :) (plus I haven't met my new doctor here yet so I'm making excuses not to go. I dont wanna be like "Hey! I'm your new patient.. by the way I'm having some vagina problems.. take a look?) lol. Rest assured if I have anymore strange-ness with my body, I'll go. ;) Promise!

Ness- So sorry girl :( The first month is always the worst letdown :( BUT, PMA.. You'll be spending more time with all of us, and we'll ALL get there. And if you think about it, we'll all probably be within a couple months of eachother :thumbup: :) So we'll start charting and temping this cycle together.

Yomo- Awww :hugs: you're a doll. But I totally know what you mean! I wouldn't be able to keep doing this month after month if I didn't have you all to get excited with.. get letdown with.. etc. This place is TRULY a blessing! (but mostly you girls! ;) )

M2K- Wedding bells! Yay :) First thing I did was made our 'invite list' .. Then set a date. After you do that you call up whoever is going to make your cake, find a minister.. and tell them the date you need the cake or their services. Then go shopping for streamers, flowers.. (any goodies you want for decoration) and call up your closest girlfriends to help you keep track of everything. My DH was the same way, I did our wedding stuff by myself with the help of my mother and his mother! Maybe Your Moms would like to help too :flower:

Helly- Hey lady ;) :lol: Hope all is well with you. How is everything going?

reedsgirl1138- Clomid might be it! :hugs: Good Luck :)

3yearsttc- I'm not sure I understand the question.. ? What sticks do you mean?

Still got niggly pains and I cant stop sneezing! Over and over again since last night, Im worried the force of the sneezes is going to prevent implantation :blush: My nose is itching like crazy, driving me mental!

Hippymumma23- Lol! How are you doing hun? I don't think sneezing pains will prevent implantation :shrug: .. but I suppose I get worried about silly stuff sometimes too :hugs: ... =] Is your ticker right?

thanks Bella yeah at least i get another month my girls over here!! xx

Thanks bella!!! :hugs: hope ur ok hun, :dust:

Wouldnt it be great if we all moved over to first trimester together? :flower:

Hippy - was it the post about the cramps and sticky cm?? I wasn't sure what the question was! :D

Bella *slaps wrist* get your ass over there, new Dr or not!!! :p

Ness - you okay??

M2K - That would be awesome!! :D

yeah I'm fine Eve thank you darling - just feeling a bit fed up after all the damn symtoms I'm hoping that maybe I'm having an extra long IB lol until AF shows her true colours!

Haven't had any bleeding (always watery it's not been full on blood at all) for the last few hours, nothing on toilet roll or anything.

I'm so damn confused!!

Where's your cervix at??

I def think I O'd yesterday, my cervix is slightly lower today so it's looking good that yesterday was my O day! Getting into my 2WW... well actually having a shorter LP has 1 positive! I only have a 12 day wait :p

Just logged on to facebook and guess what the first thing I see is...

"Becky is happy to announce that baby so and so will be making an appearance in to the world on...."

ugh.

Checked my cp this morning - I still had to use a full middle finger but out a tiny bit cervix feels soft and still quite high but I'm sure it feels like it's moved down slightly. Gonna check again when I next go to the loo.

I'm so excited for you Eve!! I think you'll get a :bfp: this cycle! xx
xx

Okay seen as you guys are all interested in my facination with cervix' I found this a number of years ago but it seems to have been added to considerably. When it started it was just 1 girl (I don't know who but I remember she was a medical student). This should give you a better idea of what your cervix looks like in reality! How it tilts and moves around. The photos are REAL and GRAPHICAL so if you aren't comfortable with looking at random people's cervix (no, none of them are mine lol I'm not THAT bad!):

https://www.beautifulcervix.com/

just felt mine I only have to insert middle finger just past joint and I can feel my cervix. Think it's safe to say AF is nearly here fully :(

Ness you have to check it at the same time every day, it moves constantly throughout the day. I can check mine during the day and it will be low and yet it will be high first thing in the morning. That's why you shouldn't check all different times - same as the BBT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->