Softcups

Oh Ness, as soon as you get your BFP make an appt with the Dr to get the bleeding checked out just so as you can rule out problems etc

Warning!!! Stupid question alert!!!!

Can i still have a wee with the SC in? ive been needing one since 6:30am but thought the SC might fill up with wee, and well, thet wouldnt be too good would it! Im pretty sure we wee from a different hole? jeeeeez i wish i listened at school!!!:blush:

Can i still have a wee with the SC in? ive been needing one since 6:30am but thought the SC might fill up with wee, and well, thet wouldnt be too good would it! Im pretty sure we wee from a different hole? jeeeeez i wish i listened at school!!!:blush:

Lol you wee from a 'different hole' stop holding it in!!

x x x

Yea Ness, mine dropped down about 2 days before AF and I KNEW AF was coming, and when it's low it's REALLY low, you know about it. Mine is high right now, it goes high when you O, I can only just reach mine with the edge of my middle finger. Sometimes mine is so high I can't feel it although I'm getting better about being able to reach it, I can normally get myself in a position now :D

I'll keep checking it over the next couple of days then to see if I can notice a difference. AF due on Sunday so if it drops over next couple of days I'll know AF is coming. Lol what position? I just checked while I was at the toilet standing up/squatting (not enough room to lay down he he

Thanks for tip about Dr's if I do get bfp I'll make appointment straightaway!

Lol you wee from a 'different hole' stop holding it in!!

x x x

:rofl: he he he m2k you're so funny lol!

yep we wee from the top hole and the softcup is in the middle one right up at the top so nothing will get in there :D

In toilet sitting position lol squatting or with one leg up on the bath/toilet seat normally gives you access.

M2K hahahhaha of course you can wee you daft bint!

yeah that's the way I felt for it didn't know whether gravity would affect it :rofl:

Morning ladies, good to see you Laura, so glad you are OK, bet you cant wait for your follow up scan!

Eve and M2K, fingers crossed and good luck with the evil TWW!

Ness- the fact your cervix is so high has to be good!

Bella - hope youre doing good hon.

Helen - hope all is OK, sounds like youre having some pretty messed up cycles, hope it settles very soon.

Everyone else - hellloooooo!!!

Eve - Ive had a mad dip this morning, surely it should be going up by now ready for OV? Still wondering if my snorning like a horse and rubbish sleep means temping wont work for me :(

No, not at all, if you have a look at this. I posted it a couple of pages ago but it might explain it better:
https://www.fertilityuk.org/cervix2.gif
You can see how it moves up and down

Helly that might be your O dip? What CD do you usually O on?

Just seen M2K's post, brill, feel better about thinking my cervix was some pooh now lol. Hope you've had a wee now hon! x

No idea Eve, i got positive OPK's the month before last though and it was about CD13, I did an IC OPK last night and it was negative, though i did have an ov pain yesterday which was what made me do the OPK last night x

I got pos OPKs last cycle and so far none of mine have been dark enough to be + and I'm due to O today or tomorrow lol unless my LP is getting shorter!! :o

I think you should watch because if your temp goes down again tomorrow, you will O tomorrow, if it jumps up tomorrow then you could have O'd today! If you ALWAYS snore/sleep with your mouth open your temp should still be accurate to YOU, it's only if it happens on the rare occasion then it would cause a flukey temp.

Eve you totally are the guru of this thread lol!

I'm getting such an education on here!

LOL Ness you'll give me a big head saying such things!! HAHA I'm just obsessed with my own body!! I find it totally interesting how it does what it does!

Wow Eve, so maybe my IC OPK's are as crap as the price suggests, I BD last night, best do it again tonight then! I told him to wait til Friday as FF is saying im not due to ov til Sunday. Interesting, so if my temp is low again tomorrow i am going to OV tomorrow and if it goes higher tomorrow i will have OV'd today, right? So if thats the case then my staying at his mums saturday night problem will be solved cos I already O'd, brill!!!

Eve, you are a star and I know what you mean, its amazing what we are learning about this incredible process by doing all this stuff.

LOL Ness you'll give me a big head saying such things!! HAHA I'm just obsessed with my own body!! I find it totally interesting how it does what it does!

:D he he

Well just thought I'd give you an update...

Just been to the loo for a no.2 (sorry for TMI but with the 'pushing' it increases the amount of discharge or blood etc!) and when I wiped my V there was brown coloured blood on the tissue, again not a huge amount and only when I wipe.

Feeling really nauseous today, got a headache and feel so exhausted....still got the metallic taste too! Still having the cramping but not like AF cramping where it's a constant dull ache all over your abdomen with backache and sharp twinges (that's how my AF pains are anyway). This is like little noticeable waves of cramps that don't hurt but I'm able to feel

Morning Ladies-
I had to read my toosh off to catch up!

Ness- Sorry about the bleed hun :( It sounds like how mine started. But like they said IF it's not this month, there is always next month. And you have a great chance from what we know so far, because it usually doesn't take tooo long for newbies TTC. Alot of girls conceive pretty early from when they start trying. (You just wouldn't know it, cuz we all flock together while we're waiting so it makes it seem like more!) But I'm sure it won't take you long. So FX'd for this month!! And if NOT, we will be rooting you on all next month as well.. We're all in this together! :hugs:

Helly- Hey luv, I'm doing alright! Bleeding stopped :happydance: now according to FF I'm due to ovulate again late this month! We'll hope so, but can't be sure. On the bright side I start temping and using OPK's as soon as they arive which will be grand.

M2K- :rofl: Thanks for the laugh darling. And dont feel bad, Even though I know they ARE 2 diff. holes I was still scared to pee! But It didn't make a bit of difference :thumbup: lol. Glad you covered all of your bases, sounds like you did! Now on with the 2WW. We'll be here to keep ya sane ;)

Laura-Great to see you honey :hugs: sooo glad your scan went well.

Eve- I have one word for you. :sex: <- Sex. And lots of it. ;) :hugs:

Helen-Sounds like we're in the same boat with the crazy bleeds! The CBFM will help loads tho I'm sure.

Hiya Bella!!

thank you darling, I'm feeling a little more 'normal' this afternoon. If the :witch: arrives, she arrives - nothing I can do right so no point stressing over it! Plus it means Eve can obsess with me over my charting if AF does come! lol

What CD are you due to ov??

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back