Softcups

Ah I see! Well I will check first thing in the morning then at the same time as I did yesterday morning, this ttc malarky is a right pain in the ass lol - the only fun part is :sex: lol

Well still no more blood and (sorry for TMI) no blood on my finger after checking CP. It's still soft though defo not hard

It will go hard and you will find pink blood on your finger - that's the swab test, you know with the cotton bud that TTC4No3 did - if you touch it - check out (if you can stomach it!) the website I posted and you'll see what I mean!

defo no hardness and pink blood!

Yeah have looked at that site before it's fascinating!! Although before I could look at them no problem but today....I just wanted to hurl lol

Feeling sick and sooo tired!! Still got metal taste in mouth...

I just want to know either way - if AF is coming then she better get her arse in to gear and decide what she's doing but if not then sod off and let me see those pretty two lines :haha:

Lol I find it so facinating!! I think even if I was preg I would BBT and cervix check! In fact when I was in labour with Saraya I checked my cervix (early stages of) and felt her head!!!

Lol I find it so facinating!! I think even if I was preg I would BBT and cervix check! In fact when I was in labour with Saraya I checked my cervix (early stages of) and felt her head!!!

Oh my dayz :shock: id shit a brick if i did that and felt a head

LOL it was actually really interesting!! What was funnier was when I was actually having her and her head crowned and the Midwife came in (her head is hanging out but they couldn't see because I was in the pool with my bum down) and she told me that in a minute I would feel the worst pain and that it was plain sailing from there. I'm thinking "WTF... if the pain I just felt was that bad, and I'm gonna feel the worst pain now... can I handle this?". She said "The worst pain is when the head crowns" at this point I reached down and felt her head which was out and having been mute my whole active labour (I don't know why I just physically couldn't speak, probably because I was so focused, no pain relief etc) I said "But her head's here" at which point Betty (the MW) rushed round saying "Oh my goodness" putting her gloves on to help deliver the rest of her. Apparently I was really quiet my whole labour, just groaning quietly through each contraction. Chris said I made a louder groan when the head crowned and that was it - I could have delivered her myself and they wouldn't have realised lol

Oh my dayz :shock: id shit a brick if i did that and felt a head

:rofl: you girls don't half cheer me up :)

shit a brick - haven't heard that in years!!!

I would actually want to feel it though if I could! Looking at your pics on Facebook though Eve, Saraya's birth looked amazing!

Haha, im with Eve id love to do that and feel the head lol.

I know Eve, how stupid am I! Couldnt believe what i'd done lol, getting ov pains today so im really hoping i will have ov'd by tomorrow and dont need to worry about getting BD in over the weekend.

Ness - your body sure is screwing with you this month. I hope it sorts out for you very soon, id be cracking up if I were you.

Bella - im good hun, took a day off today, went to the Liverpool training ground, Jamie signed this ornament and Kuyt signed his shirt but that was it and they were both making it clear they werent stopping (sorry Eve) so I couldnt ask for more. Gerrard refused to stop going in and going out and I just missed Nando, might try again for Nando next week. So now I have the rest of the afternoon to clean the house, joy!

LOL it was actually really interesting!! What was funnier was when I was actually having her and her head crowned and the Midwife came in (her head is hanging out but they couldn't see because I was in the pool with my bum down) and she told me that in a minute I would feel the worst pain and that it was plain sailing from there. I'm thinking "WTF... if the pain I just felt was that bad, and I'm gonna feel the worst pain now... can I handle this?". She said "The worst pain is when the head crowns" at this point I reached down and felt her head which was out and having been mute my whole active labour (I don't know why I just physically couldn't speak, probably because I was so focused, no pain relief etc) I said "But her head's here" at which point Betty (the MW) rushed round saying "Oh my goodness" putting her gloves on to help deliver the rest of her. Apparently I was really quiet my whole labour, just groaning quietly through each contraction. Chris said I made a louder groan when the head crowned and that was it - I could have delivered her myself and they wouldn't have realised lol

wow you're wonder woman!!! I'm a right moaning minnie I'll have every drug on offer ha ha

:rofl: ohhh the convo's that go on in here.. and yes eve you are brave!
It would be amazing if we all advanced to 1st tri. together :flower:

I am gonna *try* to do it without pain relief.. It just depends on how I'm feeling at that point!

:rofl: ohhh the convo's that go on in here.. and yes eve you are brave!
It would be amazing if we all advanced to 1st tri. together :flower:

I am gonna *try* to do it without pain relief.. It just depends on how I'm feeling at that point!

sod that lol actually it's more for the benefit of my OH and my mum who would be in there with me - they have enough of me whining day to day let alone how much I would whine in labour he he

Helly you got Kuyts!!! OMG! He is amazing, I'm a major Benayoun fan too, Chris prefers Bable but I always favoured Benny for a wing. If you do get some next week, hopefully they'll give you doubles (FXed!! LOL) Especially if it's Fernandos!!! *drool*

LOL you guys, I think it's one of those things you know when you're doing it. The first bit of labour is hard but your endorphines kick in and you can do it. The pushing is EASY, because pushing makes the pain go so it's not as sore.

haha you know stupidly Benayoun stopped and was signing autographs but James was with me and he was playing up so I just ignored him lol.

Will deffo try next week for doubles, Nando gets in very early it seems, way before the other players so I will try that next week!

Lol Ness! I know, I've heard so many stories about how awful labor is.. it's terrifying. But I choose to believe that it's not gonna be that bad for me. For my own sanity.! They say that alot of women can tell how their labor is going to be depending on how their own mothers labor was..

My mother had a pretty quick (but not painless) labor..

So I'm hoping that's how it goes for me! I can handle it if it's only for awhile.. But if I'm in awful pain for alonggg time it will just zap my energy. So bring on the meds ;)

Oh wow eve it sounds like a pleasurable experiance, compared to mine anyway!!!ended with an emergancy c-section cus i couldnt born him! when i was having kaden it was beautiful i didnt moan at all either, im not sure if it was because he had past away 3 days prior or what but i remember saying to myself, if i can do one thing for him it will be to give birth to him mother natures way, and i did and felt so proud of myself!

Im going to see my bestfriends twin girls soon! she had them tuesday, not sure how ill be, the last baby i held was kaden so i think ill bawl like a baby so i pre-warned her to get the tissues at the ready!

im having slight twinges, i hope ive bloody ovulated or im screwed!!! :shock:

I really didn't think labour was as bad as people say (yes it was sore but nowhere near as horrific as people told me!) if you are worried look up "orgasmic labour" and watch those, I would kill to have one of those, I mean people orgasm or have orgasmic pleasure while giving birth! How amazing is that!!

M2K :hugs: :cry: My heart just aches for you for having to experience that. You are soooo strong!

Lol Ness! I know, I've heard so many stories about how awful labor is.. it's terrifying. But I choose to believe that it's not gonna be that bad for me. For my own sanity.! They say that alot of women can tell how their labor is going to be depending on how their own mothers labor was..

My mother had a pretty quick (but not painless) labor..

So I'm hoping that's how it goes for me! I can handle it if it's only for awhile.. But if I'm in awful pain for alonggg time it will just zap my energy. So bring on the meds ;)

My mum had a horrendous labour with me, 36 hours in labour, I got stuck with my fat head in the birth canal, had to be resucitated, and mum's perinium tore - that's my worse fear - tearing.

Thankfully my 3 other sisters were a doddle after me with my youngest sister weight in at 6lbs 6oz (1 month prem) labour lasting 10 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->