Softcups

I agree with Bella, I read the story you wrote and cried through the whole thing. I hadn't mentioned before because I didn't want to be... talking about something if you weren't comfortable with it. It really is heartbreaking though

Ness that was my fear too, that and pooing. I didn't tear or get cut. I had a couple of grazes. You are more likely to tear if you have an epidural or something like that. I had a water birth which has been proven to reduce the risk of tearing, being relaxed helps too.

I would LOVE to do a water birth but I doubt the military would allow it ? :shrug: I'm gonna have to look into it. I've always been intrigued with the thought of it. I don't wanna tear either, that just sounds so painful. And when I was being my best friends birthing coach she tore like crazy.. I thought I was gonna faint. :dohh: What a great birthing coach eh?

I would LOVE to do a water birth but I doubt the military would allow it ? :shrug: I'm gonna have to look into it. I've always been intrigued with the thought of it. I don't wanna tear either, that just sounds so painful. And when I was being my best friends birthing coach she tore like crazy.. I thought I was gonna faint. :dohh: What a great birthing coach eh?

:huh:

Ness that was my fear too, that and pooing. I didn't tear or get cut. I had a couple of grazes. You are more likely to tear if you have an epidural or something like that. I had a water birth which has been proven to reduce the risk of tearing, being relaxed helps too.

i'm not too bothered about pooing - mum poo'd with no.3 and she said they whip it away so fast you don't even notice it.

Defo want a water birth!! I like being in warm water it's always helped me loads with aches and pains!

I agree with Bella, I read the story you wrote and cried through the whole thing. I hadn't mentioned before because I didn't want to be... talking about something if you weren't comfortable with it. It really is heartbreaking though

Don't know why I've only just noticed on your ticker but you've lost a bubba too Eve?

:cry:

Thanks all and im sorry for u loss eve :cry:

its bloody hard but i have to keep strong for kian, hes so hyper i dont have time to fart let alone think :haha:! except when hes at school and im alone i guess!

why does time draaaaag!

:dohh:

I don't know why they wouldn't Bella, normally the only reason they don't allow it is if you have complications like if your BP is high or something. Even though I had a hard pregnancy it was nothing that would stop me from having a natural birth. I even had to get my heart murmur checked when I was pregnant to make sure I wouldn't have a heart attack or something while I gave birth!! The hospital I went to had a section they call "Home from Home" which is new, it's basically the closest thing to home in that all the medical equipment is hidden behind cupboards and stuff and you aren't allowed medication, if you want medication halfway through or whatever they move you to the normal labour ward so you can change your mind.

Mine was an early one Ness, I was just over 6 weeks, I was making the appt for my Dr that day when I miscarried, it was the most AWFUL AF, really heavy, sore, it was like a mini labour only for days. Nothing close to how hard it must have been for M2K though.

Ness the water REALLY helps but it can slow you down if you get in before you're dilated enough. I had little rabbit dropping poos in the pool, you don't even notice you do it. The MW didn't even notice until near the end when she used a fishnet type thing to get it out lol

Ness- In replies to the confusion.. lol.

I don't know what you're confused about but I'm assuming the 'birthing coach?'
In the U.S. that is who you choose to help you breathe through your contractions, help you walk, etc. Basically just your "labor sidekick" .. somebody to hold your hand and root you on :)

Ness here you can hire a doula to do that or just have your partner or mum or whatever. It's just support. I managed to sneak in Patricia, Chris and my mum! Normally they only allow 1 person with you to stop the risk of infection but I think because I was in the home from home they are a bit more lax about it.

Ness- In replies to the confusion.. lol.

I don't know what you're confused about but I'm assuming the 'birthing coach?'
In the U.S. that is who you choose to help you breathe through your contractions, help you walk, etc. Basically just your "labor sidekick" .. somebody to hold your hand and root you on :)

Lol I was trying to find a smilie for a shocked face for the tearing part and that's the closest I could find not confused about birthing coach :haha:

Mine was an early one Ness, I was just over 6 weeks, I was making the appt for my Dr that day when I miscarried, it was the most AWFUL AF, really heavy, sore, it was like a mini labour only for days. Nothing close to how hard it must have been for M2K though.

Ness the water REALLY helps but it can slow you down if you get in before you're dilated enough. I had little rabbit dropping poos in the pool, you don't even notice you do it. The MW didn't even notice until near the end when she used a fishnet type thing to get it out lol

Aww just when you're getting ready to go to docs etc it happens that must've been really hard!

ha ha rabbit droppings - I get those if I go off the rails with my coeliac and have any wheat :rofl:

Couldnt help but take another hpt.....a Superdrug early and still :bfn: I'm pretty sure it would show by now with 2 days before AF is due wouldnt it?

Went to the toilet for a no.2 about 15 minutes ago and with the pushing (sorry!) it obviously pushes out discharge or blood or whatever you have up there and there was watery pink on the toilet roll again. I suppose if it's still IB I'd have to wait to test when the watery pink stuff had completely stopped??

Not at all Ness!! No question is a stupid question! Go back and look at the percentages list again and you'll see that you wouldn't necessarily get a ~BFP yet!! Look on FF, some people dont get a BFP until 19DPO!!!

I should print it off and have it pinned to my fridge as a reminder!! I've never wanted Monday to arrive so quickly so I'll know whether AF is coming or not! I'll be a day late on Monday, only time I've been late is when I had a laparoscopy for my coeliac so that'd be a big sign for me!

Eve, no it was a question about cervix position and what the cramps might be at 3dpo, but its cool dont worry.

Link me Hippy!!! I couldn't see it, do you know what page it's on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->