Softcups

No I cant remember it was about 7am this morning so probably quite far back, lol. Basically it was asking when you might have a very high unreachable cervix? Just because thats what I have. And I had been getting cramps from last night to lunch today and was wondering aloud what they might be.

Imjust confused as to where I ovulated I suppose, Im pretty sure Im 3dpo though. x

You could be Oing or about to, my cervix dropped slightly today (which normally happens right after O) and I think I O'd yesterday judging by my temp and CP today. The cramps could be O cramps?

Hey! ohhhh the twins are bloody beautiful im EVEN MORE broody now!!!:dohh:

i felt my cervix cus i was having light cramps making me think what if i didnt OV on cd13 like i thought, but my cervix is lower, si ive ov'd right?

:wacko:

M2K - Do you feel it every day at the same time (ish)? It's just because it can randomly go low. Normally pre-O it's higher and drops after O occurs before rising up again?

so excited ladies I finally got a postive on my opk...I guess last month was a fluke when I got the positive on cycle day 12 but then I went back and counted and it was exactly 13 days til I started..which by my calculations was a day early but I guess not. So I tackled my dh before he went to work today and did some bd and used a softcup..I feel a little tender from those this was my third one...not sure I will use them next month or not if I don'r succeed with them this month. And then we ended up in a arguement about how much I obsess about getting pregnant and I accussed him of not really wantin a baby and that he doesn't understand what I go through every month and stormed out of the room to come back in to see him cryin and my dh is not a crier at all!! I really hurt him I felt like the most horrible wife ever..so I really hope this is our month. He really is in this too.

Okay, Im going to give softcups a try tonite. I tried a few times putting them in earlier. Im just a little scared to push it in further, afarid I wont be able to get them out.

I bought the package last month, and was unsure on how to put them in, and gave up :shrug:

Going to give it a go, and see how it goes. I see alot of BFP on this thread on them.

Aww reedsgirl1138- Don't feel like a bad wife. It's easy to get so wrapped up in all this, and it's nerve racking.. sometimes it's hard to NOT take it out on them.. :flower: Yay for the pos. OPK!! Hopefully the softcups work out for you this month hun.. FX'd & Babydust. :hugs:

ArticBaby- Don't worry they're not too bad :) I was worried about that too, but in all honesty it's pretty easy to get the hang of. And will be soo worth it if it ends in a :bfp: ! FX'd for you and welcome.

Mamichina- Good Luck hun.. Hope they work for you! :)

hey girls :hi:

hope your all well!

this time next week i should be oving or have ov'd already :happydance:.....boy its been a long wait!

softcups do your stuff for me!!!!! please :hugs:

I used the softcups last night. Easier than I thought :dohh:. Was a little scared to turn from side to side after awhile, but then I fell asleep :sleep:.

Woke this morning and just pulled it out, no problem. I really have a good postitive feeling about these :thumbup:

Will be usuing these more often.

so excited ladies I finally got a postive on my opk...I guess last month was a fluke when I got the positive on cycle day 12 but then I went back and counted and it was exactly 13 days til I started..which by my calculations was a day early but I guess not. So I tackled my dh before he went to work today and did some bd and used a softcup..I feel a little tender from those this was my third one...not sure I will use them next month or not if I don'r succeed with them this month. And then we ended up in a arguement about how much I obsess about getting pregnant and I accussed him of not really wantin a baby and that he doesn't understand what I go through every month and stormed out of the room to come back in to see him cryin and my dh is not a crier at all!! I really hurt him I felt like the most horrible wife ever..so I really hope this is our month. He really is in this too.

I know my dh doesn't really know how much I obsess over ttc every month. The less I tell him the better :thumbup:

Sending you some babydust :dust:

Hey chickadees!!! :flower:

hope ur all ok!
Ness... any sign of a bfp or full on witch or i she still messing u about?

Ross has gone out to buy me ..wait for it... a new notebook laptop for valentines day!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: bless him, im sick of this one its bulky and the battery is dead so i have to keep it plugged in, and it keeps breaking, so will be happy to have a mini laptop to lie in bed with, plus ross can use this one and wont need to pester me to get off it when he wants to use it :thumbup:

im just cooking a cheese an potato pie with beans mushrooms onions an tomaoes mmmmmmmmmmmmm it smells delish!!!

:hi:

Hi m2k!!

Oooh bless your dh!!! My OH has bought me red roses! Awww he's been lovely since I told him I think af is here he said we'll try again next month and not to be too disheartened!

Still bfn today I'm afraid. Still spotting no cramps major headache and mega tired.....I'm so fed up! I wish the bitch would just decide whether she's coming or not!!

I can imagine how frustrating this is for you, hang in there hun :hugs:

wheres eve, bella, helly, etc? they obviously have some sort of life other than me :rofl:

my DH got me a lovely charm for my pandora bracelet that ive been hinting for lol! ive got it on my bracelet already, there was no way i was waiting til tomoro :haha:

Thanks darling I'm trying to just think of other blessings for now!

I know I don't have a life either :rofl:

my DH got me a lovely charm for my pandora bracelet that ive been hinting for lol! ive got it on my bracelet already, there was no way i was waiting til tomoro :haha:

I just bought myself 2 charms today to cheer myself up!!

lol you go girl!! ive only got 4 charms at the minute as i just got my bracelet for my bday in january! what ones did you get?

Bought the ribbon spacer and green with flowers murano glass! Love my pandora! OH bought it for my birthday last year!

Hey girls-
Sorry about the bfn's ness, that's a bummer :( But keep your chin up! It will all turn out. :flower:

Glad to hear all you ladies are doing well.. Yay for the gifts from the DH's!
Gotta love our DH's they're all great :flower:

On the downside.. my pains came back. Started again last night for a little while.. and am having them again tonight, more constant. Gonna go to the doctor this week for SURE.. probably on tuesday since things will be closed for the holiday on sunday & monday.., incase it's my appendix. So if I'm not on much this week that's why. Gotta figure out what is wrong :shrug: ..I fear it may be PCOS, but I'm trying to stay positive. (is it sad that I'd rather it be my appendix?) I was really hoping it was nothing and would go away.. But what can ya do. :shrug:

Hope you all have an AMAZING Valentines day. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->