Softcups

Glad you found the softups easy Articbaby and thanks for the support.
Ness so sorry you keep getting your bfn..but I have everything crossed that its leading up to a BFP!! Are you late yet??
Bella is your pains like (tmi) gas cramps??? That is what I have been having since using the softcups. I feel really sore and to be honest (sorry tmy again) it really hurts to push to try to have a bm. I am not sure whats up. But I know I should be Oing today and I hope that is just what I am feeling. Hope all is well for you and will keep you in my prayers.

Dh is taking me tuesday to get my v day present...I want a new tattoo and thats the only day we have off together so it will be our belated Vday..I bought him a lovey card and a new amp for his guitar. Hope all you ladies have a wonderful Valentine's Day and we all blessed with the present of a BFP!!

:bfp: at 13 dpo, I'm so happy I did the cb digital and the internet cheapies. I bled a bit before so I thought it was af, I hope it sticks but as my DH says at least it means we can get pregnant.

Hey girls, I've been in town all day, got home to find there was no oil and the house was freezing so I had to get Patricia and her other half to come get me with some drums and go to get some at 8pm....
Didn't have sex last night, was so tired... then realised my temp dipped again this morning meaning I didn't O yesterday and had a positive OPK this morning and this evening so now I'm freaking out that I'm Oing today and missed yesterdays sex which was a vital day....

hello
these sound like a really good idea....question tho and it might seem silly....im overweight and not sure i'll be able to get it in far enough....i know that sounds silly but i'm short and have short arms too lol...ive never checked my cervix as not sure my arms are long enough LMAO

i'm reading that back and it sounds bloody ridiculous but i know what i mean hehe...and im hoping someone else will :)

Reedsgirl- Hey hun, that's awesome about the new tattoo, those are the best presents! I thought they might be gas pains at first but I've had them on and off for about a week.. and they've gotten more persistant and painful. The best I can describe it is like a mix between pinching and stabbing pain. I'm really hoping it's nothing serious :( Thanks a bunch for your thoughts and prayers, that means alot!

Shareema- Congrats hun!! That's great :) Wishing you a happy & health 9 months. :hugs:

Eve- Did you have sex the day prior? Hopefully there are some spermies waiting honey :hugs: I'm sorry that you missed it and that your house was freezing. Hope your day gets better.

ThisIsMe- Lol, well the best you can do is try to reach! If you can't then you can also have your OH help you out if he's willing. :)

Yea, I had sex every day from last Saturday (except Tuesday and yesterday!) and we're having sex tonight and I'll keep having sex until my temp stays up! I'm just kicking myself for not doing it resting on the fact that I THOUGHT I'd O'd, I mean my cervix was slightly lower yesterday but today it was back up again... and I hadn't had a positive OPK but I figured it was one of those things because I know other people who don't always get +OPKs.... stupid me... I'm sitting in front of the radiator warming up and my valentines gift is breakfast in bed, which may not sound like a big deal to most of you girls but it is to me :)

P.S- Started spotting after I told you I had stopped the other day (oh the irony) and have been ever since..

But I've come up with the strange conclusion that MAYBE I ovulate towards the end of my period. . is that even freaking possible? I ask because I noticed last night that the 'bleeding' wasn't just blood.. but what looked/felt like EWCM as well. . MORE so than anything I've noticed before?

Wow Bell your body keeps throwing new things at you! Lets hope its really just working on making that little bean stick! BFP soon.

I agree breakfast in bed would be awesome but I get up way before dh so it would end up being me cooking it for him!! lol. He wants a splitting ax for vday..of all things cause he says it is a good work and we need wood for heat. haha he is so silly.

Thisisme..I have tried to feel my cervix and have not been able too.I am still trying. lol

Bella get to the Drs!! People can get pregnant on their periods (Patricia did!) but it isn't a common thing. Just get it all checked to make sure everything is okay and I can't wait til your BBT arrives so we can see what your cycle is doing

Reedsgirl, try and feel it while you're sitting on the toilet. First thing in the morning or last thing at night is the best time. I do mine every morning because you need a consistent time. Also I get up before Chris normally, because I normally get up to see to DD when he's not here so it's habit for me to get up to her most of the time because he doesn't hear her whereas I do. But tomorrow I'll be booting him out of bed!! I'm getting banana and cinnamon on toast which is his special treat for me, it might not be jewellery and laptops but it's a special thing for us :D

That sounds supper yummy!! I have to try that. And I firmly believe that when they do for you rather than try to please you with gifts it more from the heart!! NOT that presents are ever bad either. LOL.

Thanks for the advice..I will try it in the morning as I get up way before anyone else and will have the most private time...I think I just don't really now what I am feeling for..how horrible 33 with 3 kiddos and have no idea what my cervix should feel like!!??

:cry: WOW I'm spending the first part of Valentines day completely WRECKED. DH is being an asshole..

Bella you are not alone in that situation. I'm sorry you are dealing with that.

That sounds supper yummy!! I have to try that. And I firmly believe that when they do for you rather than try to please you with gifts it more from the heart!! NOT that presents are ever bad either. LOL.

Thanks for the advice..I will try it in the morning as I get up way before anyone else and will have the most private time...I think I just don't really now what I am feeling for..how horrible 33 with 3 kiddos and have no idea what my cervix should feel like!!??

It's odd to me that so many women have trouble finding their cervixes.
I can only assume that some women have deeper vaginas then others.
My cervix is right there.
Any time I stick my finger, or a tampon, or anything else into my vagina- *bump*! I bump right into my cervix. Sometimes OH bumps it with his penis when we're having sex, and it hurts!

I think some women's cervixes must be up higher, so don't feel bad for not being able to find yours. It may be completely unreachable.

Bella im sorry hun that ur feeling so low right now, whats he done to you to upset u so much? :hugs:

Eve i dont think ive ever had breakfast in bed, not even a drink!!! on valentines day im lucky if i get a card, an usually if i do, ive brought it for myself,:rofl: so this laptop is a huuuuge surprise as i wasnt expecting a cup of tea never mind this laptop :lol: and we only had it because Ross wanted a new one too :dohh:
banana ontoast sounds bloody yummy!!!

congrats on the bfp hun!!! hope ill be in ur shoes sometime soon!

ness how u doing hun?

hello to everyone else

:kiss:

morning gorgeous ladies!!!

Happy Valentines Day to you all

Bella darling sorry your OH is being an ass :hugs: we're all here for you xxx

Well bang on time full AF today, bad cramps. Defo AF cramps - I can tell the difference between these ones and the ones I had early on this week. I defo think an egg tried implanting and that's why I had the watery light pink and that it tried to burrow in and that's why I've continued to bleed but was unsuccessful.

So - CD1 today temping and charting.

Temp today is 36.45 celsius (doing in celsius/centigrade rather than fahrenheit this time round) so Eve can scrutinise it for me he he

On the plus side I get to spend another cycle you guys and hopefully we can move across to first tri together!!

Only 2 weeks til the next eggy!

Best of luck ness :hugs:

ive just opened the door to a strange man holding a bunch of flowers with a card from Ross!!! in the 11 years i been with him ive never had flowers delivered :shock: he said weve had a rough year and he wanted to cheer me up, well he succeeded :flower:

thank you m2k!

Awww that is so sweet! My OH bought me red roses from Sainsbury's bless he he!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->