Softcups

Awwww M2K that's lovely!!

Bella are you okay honey???

Ness I'm sorry, I definitely agree an eggy was implanting. But I am glad you are still with us!!

Well judging from my GIANT temp spike today I think I O'd yesterday.... which is annoying because we didn't have sex on Friday night... me and my stupidity... Well we had sex last night and we're had sex all but 2 days since last week so hopefully we're in with a chance... Still wearing my SC from last night lol

Oh my breakfast in bed was lovely.... no card or anything but I did get to watch from of Hollyoaks which I haven't seen in months and he looked after Saraya so I kinda got a lazy morning which was joyous!

sounds like you had a lovely Val's morning Eve!!

me and OH have just argued for the last half hour about the wii remote not working lol he stresses me out sometimes!

Got horrendous period pains

Awww poor you Ness.

To you all!!!
恭喜发财 – Gōng xǐ fā cái

Morning all. Happy V.day.

Im 5dpo and I dont really have any symptoms but I have a stuffy nose, tingly boobs and a very high unreachable cervix again. Dont know if this is regular for me, or early pregnancy symptons, only time will tell!

Bella are you ok? Did you have a fall out with your husband? I hope your ok. xxxx

Ness it means congratulations and be prosperous, people use it as "happy new year" it's a common chinese phrase, of if you are Cantonese - Gong Hei Fat Choi (there should be accents over some of those but sure :p)

ahh right!! is it chinese new year? i know its in february

Hey girls. I'm alright thank you for listening to my off the wall rant. :hugs:

We haven't spoken a word to eachother yet today.. Lovely right? We had a big falling out about going 'home' and he drops a bombshell on me that he doesn't even WANT to visit home so he's gonna send me by myself this summer. I haven't been so pissed off in a long time. But enough about that..

Hope all of you are doing great and have a wonderful Valentines Day. :flower:

Yes today is Chinese new year!

Bella kick him into touch, he's just being a stubborn ass. Tell him that!! At the end of the day it doesn't matter if HE wants to he should be supporting YOU in going home

Oh he's got something comin'! I just haven't figured out what yet.. but trust.. this day is gonna go from bad to worse for him..

What kinda jackass doesn't tell his wife Happy Valentines Day?

Forget the gifts, material things don't matter! A simple hug and kiss would've kept me satisfied..

But anyways.. sorry I've got a razorblade for a tongue today.

Happy Chinese New year :)

True true!!

I was just watching Cbeebies with Saraya and they were reading a lunchtime story called Oodles of Noodles and it made me giggle - it must be a sign Bella!!!

Morning all, happ V day,

Belle sorry your having a crap one :hugs:. Tell your stubborn OH that you love him and have followed him around the world due to his career so you can be together and the least he could do is offer you a bit of support and come home for a few weeks so you can see your family. Men can be sooooooo spiteful. I feel pissed off for you chick.

Ness sorry AF arrived chicken. :hugs: Hope next month is the one for you.

Happy Chinese new year to.
:wave: afternoon all.
xxxx

^^ Oooo that's good Laura, the thing you said for Bella to say!! SPOT ON!! :D Say that Bella!!

ha ha ha thanks Eve, i know how she feels as my OH is a squaddie!!! I have used it one too many times. :haha:

Bella im sorry ur hubby is being a d*ck!!!:hugs:

Eve, u have a fantastic chance this month hun, look how many sperm must be lingering around playing poker waiting for the sexy egg to turn up so they can pounce on her :lol:

Hey laura, ohhhh the days are going by quite fast eint they looking at ur ticker!

:hugs:

im cooking a chicken balti i could eat chicken balti all day everyday mmmm must be why i have a boy(s) they say spicy food help to make boys :haha:

ooohhhh M2K that sounds ssooooooo lovely. Im starving. im at work until 4 so im off to Macdonalds after. my baby is going to come out looking like a cheeseburger. lol
I feel like its going so slowly. I want it to speed up now.lol.

aww Bella I agree with Laura and Eve, god men can be so selfish sometimes!!

We're always so open to doing anything that makes them happy yet it's such a chore when it's something we need! Can't believe his didnt say Happy Val's to his sexy chica! :hugs:

Laura - thank you honey, I'm fine now, accepted the fact this wasn't my month, only first month ttc. I have a good feeling about this new cycle!

My period is sooo painful I've been crying and in pain most of the morning, had a hot bath, paracetamol and laid with a hot water bottle on my belly now. Going to have a large glass of wine tonight when me and OH watch a film together. Got that Taking of Pelham film to watch

xxx

lol laura cheeseburgers good!!!

ness that sounds like a lovely plan!

:kiss:

ooohhhhh Ness thats not fair. I want a large glass of wine :sad2: lol
I have really painful periods to, to the point where im screaming in so much pain, nothing works. A scalding hot bath eases it for a little while but thats it. Mine normally pass after a few hours. Hope you feel better soon. I was so cinvinced it was your month this month. I was so shocked when checking the updates this morning.

I cant get enough of then M2K, i had two double cheese burgers the other day. The bloke looked at me as if i had fell out his arse. I was gob smacked. I think thats whats cause my 5Ib increase in weight. lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"