Softcups

I'm still at work, just skiiving....man I hate working lol

have to go get on the peasant wagon in 10 minutes lol

Afternoon my lovely ladies,
What alot to read through and moreover, what amazing ladies! The strength and courage you have shared is amazing. And to be able to share this with everyone and go through TTC with you makes me feel very lucky.
:hugs:

Aaisrie- those piccies are amazing! I love them! Ness and Helly- you ladies are so fab! I hope the stupid witch goes away for you Ness!
Bella- hope the doctors goes well tomorrow- Best to get some rest in tonight.

I have been over at my mum's so tons to catch up on. Have my Uni friend and Sister over this evening. Little sisters are so demanding! She wants pancakes... I mean c'mon on isnt that asking for too much!

Aaisrie- there must be something in the air- I am so lethargic too! Am starving too and have to make dinner.. Plus PANCAKES! .. and no motivation to do anything!

:hugs:

Hi Min!

we missed you darling!!

I have 3 younger sisters and yes they are demanding he he!! x

Ness- three.. oh my! I have one and thats enough! LOL Love her dearly though. She is 13 years younger than me so I remember when she was born! Have changed her nappies and wiped her a$$ (I love reminding her that one :rofl:). So anyone got a good recipe for pancake batter?
Think I may make a batch of muffins too... Choc or Blueberry?

I do it the easy way, a cup (not american serving size but an ACTUAL cup!) of flour, milk and 2/3 eggs (depending on size of cup and eggs!) then add a little water if it's too thick.

I already had my pancakes for lunch with cheese and ham on and I've one cooled for Saraya for her dinner folded in half with cheese and ham in!

I have no managed to move the dishes next to the sink and make a coffee!

LMAO- aaisrie! I still havent got odd the couch! Thanks for the recipe! I now need motivation.. LOL
Cheese ones sounds lovely! I think the others will want sweet things -chocolate etc.. But I may have one with cheese! Yum!

I normally have a cheese and ham then a sugar one after lol but today I had 2 cheese and ham because I'm a gorb!! There are loads of recipes online for pancakes all adding different things - Patricia had already got me the betty crocker shake and make mix because it was only £1 in Asda lol And all I had to do was add water and shake. I did however give it a 2nd shake with the lid off and lost half of it over my clothes and floor!!!

Cheese pancakes ? *cringe* Really?

I thought there was only pancakes that you have for breakfast.. I'm so terribly information deprived.
:lol:

Bella they're crepes, not what you would call a pancake! The thing YOU call a pancake, we called a dropped scone!

Lol.. Oh Okay...That makes more sense than cheesy pancakes..
Thankful for you Eve, otherwise some of the things you girls say would be waaay over my head. :lol:

Although I would kill to eat "american" food!! I loved it! My favourite is anything grape flavoured, I love concord grape!! I brought back so much of the soda!

Oh you lucky sods having your pancakes, I didnt read the batter mix, thought you would just need water but you need eggs, got no eggs, grrrrrrrr!!!!

What mix did you get Helly? My betty crocker one just needed water

Cant remember and sat on my lazy fat arse, homepride or something, clearly says on the front to add eggs, god im dozy at times!

I have one word ladies AMAZING you all ought to be very very proud of yourselves for what you have come through in life! If you can get through those experiences you can get through anything. It feels like TTC in a minor obsticle compared to what you have had to face.

xx

Eve - That pancake looked really nice, I really wanted on but after last night the diet is on full steam ahead!

Bella - Hope you are feeling betta soon let us know how you get on at the doctors, It also runs in my family so you are doing right by getting checked out.

MK2 - Hope you are ok have you got any further with that wedding planning?

Minimin - Great to have you back how are ya?

Helly- If I was you I would be down the shop getting some eggs lol

Got back from work tonight and did a cheap internet Ovulation test and I have a faint line, do you think I ought to get down to it tonight? I am day 12 do those tests normally show a faint line before hand?

Yomo that wasn't very many cals?! It's a good thing to eat! If you use lowlow cheese you will be grand!

I just switched over to watch "One Born Every Minute" like this is gonna help my broodiness.... frickin' 3DPO today and not one symptom....

OMG.... the opening sequence... Eve sees one baby.... Eve BLUBS like crazy!

Ness- three.. oh my! I have one and thats enough! LOL Love her dearly though. She is 13 years younger than me so I remember when she was born! Have changed her nappies and wiped her a$$ (I love reminding her that one :rofl:). So anyone got a good recipe for pancake batter?
Think I may make a batch of muffins too... Choc or Blueberry?

ha ha i know they can be hard work :D

mine are 23, 21 and 17 - my youngest sister, Georgia, I was 10 when she was born so I remember her being born too and changed her nappies too!

I'm boring - no pancakes for me! No coeliac friendly pancake mix so had to give it a miss boo!!!

My sister is having nutella pancakes!!

Yomo that wasn't very many cals?! It's a good thing to eat! If you use lowlow cheese you will be grand!

I just switched over to watch "One Born Every Minute" like this is gonna help my broodiness.... frickin' 3DPO today and not one symptom....

Did you have symptons with Saraya? I watched that last week that policeman was a co*k I wouls have knocked him out lol.:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->