Softcups

OMG this show... this girl is 2cms dilated and is acting like she's dying!! She is making a total song and dance out of it - it's behaviour like that that freaks people out, I didn't even make that much noise when the head freakin' crowned WTF!

I didn't see it before, I kept forgetting.

I had nausea from 1DPO with Saraya! Aside from being a little more tired this evening, nothing...

I have one word ladies AMAZING you all ought to be very very proud of yourselves for what you have come through in life! If you can get through those experiences you can get through anything. It feels like TTC in a minor obsticle compared to what you have had to face.

xx

no ttc is defo not a minor obstacle honey! xx

OMG this show... this girl is 2cms dilated and is acting like she's dying!! She is making a total song and dance out of it - it's behaviour like that that freaks people out, I didn't even make that much noise when the head freakin' crowned WTF!

FFS she is ridiculous!!!!

I know!!! I am astonished at how she is behaving, I feel sorry for her mum. She is a total embarrassment!! I have never seen anyone behave like that when in labour, it's stupid!!!

you would think she was the first woman to ever give birth the way she is behaving! How embarrassing!!

Mark just said - isn't it putting you off? I was like er no cos she is mega dramatic!!

Exactly! That's the problem though, people who haven't been through labour could think that's what it's like!!

Lol you girls are hilarious. If I was screaming when I was dialated to 2, I would expect someone to smack me. I've never had a baby but 2 aint much. :thumbup:

I was going through my friends' FB profiles and looking at their babies earlier..

They're all so precious. Perfect little angels! Can't wait to have one of my own.

Hey Girls after reading this thread for a few hours lol (theres alot to read) I have decided that im going to give these softcups things a try. They do very large though but i trust you girls when you say there easy to use and i see alot of people have had good results with them.
Thanks for all the info girls.
Good luck to all using these, hoping for a 2010 baby xx

G'morning :flower:

7dpo, am i symtom spotting???.........hell yea!!! :lol: nothing to report tho really, the spots have gone, my cm is like glue, is this good thing? i really really hope we caught the eggy this month, how do people get pregnant by mistake? one night stand? or the pull out method? it baffles me :lol:

if i ov'd on cd 13 and we :sex: cd 4,9,10,12,&14 we have a good chance right? :wacko:

change of subject: i love syrup on my pancakes mmmmmmmmmmmmm i got some more mix so think ill have some with kian for breakfast!!!! mm mm mmmm

Welcome vicky!

:kiss:

Hi VickyLou! Welcome!
Ladies- I missed that show last night :( I have an old Uni mate over this week so I shall be popping on and off! I was sitting in bed last night around 1am trying to catch up on the thread on my iPhone. I realised I was an addict to you girls! LOL You had be in stitches!

Seems like this stupid wait to OV is taking ages! I have a reiki and reflexology session this lunchtime- cant wait. I feel like I'm not doing anything proactive in ttc at the moment :(

How are your lovelies this morning? Glad the rain has buggered off in London :)

I know what you mean min - it's just a waiting game til ovulation!! On the plus side my man is very horny at the moment so I've told him to make sure he's horny all month as we'll be :sex: every other day the week leading to OV and the week after ov just to boost chances he he!! Due to ov on a weekend which is good!!

Chris didn't wank the whole week before O week!! How sweet is that lol

Saraya is stuffing her face with toast right now. I won't be around today, I have to take the car back to the garage to get the new exhausted fitted THANK GOD... the noise is driving me crazy. Plus I haven't been able to do my dishes because Chris left cabbage in the plug hole.... I can't touch plug holes... I heave if I see/hear someone else touching it...

awww how sweet!! my OH did yesterday afternoon and I had slowed down bleeding so was able to 'sort him out' last night too ha ha but I don't need his sperm right now anyway lol so he can sort himself out to his hearts content except in the week leading ov and the week after :D

he's very horny at the moment (typical while I'm on the rag) so hoping he's gonna be horny for the rest of this month!!

He's got no choice anyway - I've told him bd'ing every day!!

Eve I have a question - my VIP trial on FF runs out in 9 days will I still be able to chart?? Don't particularly want to pay for it lol xx

Yea you can still chart, you just can't overlay your chart onto others and your searches in the chart gallery are limited - things like that. I got a yrs sub because it's only £28 and something pence for the whole year!

I might increase it for the month to VIP an then if I don't catch on this cycle purchase a whole year

So, outa curiosity, what will you be naming your lil pips? :happydance:

Mine are:

Sian Jessica

Isaac Kaden

:happydance:

other names i like:
Imogen, elicia,keeley,sienna

Kai, josh, leo, phoenix

ooh well I have some names m2k but my OH veto's every one I choose lol although I'm pretty sure after me giving birth I'll win my OH round ;)

I like:

Girls

Olivia
Ruby
Iris
Martha
Gracie

Boys

Kelly
Noah
Finlay
Aidan
Ethan

Cuuuute names ness!

Well ross wants jessica if we EVER have a girl, i think we can only make boys :lol: but i've had sian since i was pregnant with kian and eint been able to use it yet, then ross' brother used it as his daughters middle name :(

Soooo he has no choice, like u say...we do all the hard work, i think we have first dibs on the name :baby::baby::baby:

For a boy I want (can't seem to win Chris around on this one!)

Atticus

For a girl I like but am not 100% on

Maëlle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back