Softcups

Good morning ladies, 3dpo and nothing at all to report! No fun lol.

Vicky - dont worry, Im tiny and I mean tiny, BD can make me tear and the softcups go in no problem.

Yomo - Im egg shopping straight after work tonight and James is at his dads so all the more pancake mix for me, yay!

OH refused to turn the telly over to one born every minute, meanie, Im going to watch it on the C4 iplayer :)

Hope everyone is having a fabby day, as for names my OH wants Rachel but Im not sure, not really thought about boys names yet.

I like unusual names so I'm always worried someone will steal them!! M2K that musta really pissed you off!!! With Saraya's name it would be SO obvious if someone tried to steal it lol

It did a bit yeh, but it eint gonna stop me, it was MY name first :lol:

i really cant wait to see those 2 beautiful lines, not sure how ill tell ross...i was thinkin gof wrapping up the test in some tinfoil and putting it in with his work dinner :rofl:

im thinking PMA! we will get out BFPS this time round!!!:flower:

Hey girls,

How we all doing today? So who is gearing up to OV? Update me :happydance:

xxx

:dohh: oh i see most of you are in the 2WW ffrom opening my eyes and looking at your tickers :dohh:

Good luck all hope we see lots of BFPs, :happydance:

Cuuuute names ness!

Well ross wants jessica if we EVER have a girl, i think we can only make boys :lol: but i've had sian since i was pregnant with kian and eint been able to use it yet, then ross' brother used it as his daughters middle name :(

Soooo he has no choice, like u say...we do all the hard work, i think we have first dibs on the name :baby::baby::baby:

he he too right!!!

I love the names Jessica and Isaac - it defo has to be Kaden for a boy's middle name in remembrance of your little angel!

Eve - oooh I love the name Atticus, my fave book is To Kill a Mockingbird! i called one of my pets Scout years ago!!

Helly - my OH made me turn it off about 2/3 of the way through so didn't get to see the end! Boo!!

Laura - I'm gearing up to OV honey!! Got my softcups and zestica fertility lube ready and waiting :happydance:

you doing ok? morning sickness kicking in fully yet?!

hey ness, yey on the OV :happydance: whats that lube? I have never heard of it.
Oh yeah its kicked in. I have been off work for 2 days with it. Seems to be easing off a little now though thank god.

hey ness, yey on the OV :happydance: whats that lube? I have never heard of it.
Oh yeah its kicked in. I have been off work for 2 days with it. Seems to be easing off a little now though thank god.

awww bless you! Sickness for a good cause but that won't exactly help with making it go hey?!

The lube is on access diagnostics website, it's sperm friendly so will use that until just before ov and then use some conceive+ in a softcup when we've :sex:

I'm thinking the zestica might be better for me anyway as before ttc I found KY or durex lubes gave me very sore bits :blush:

ohhh i hope it works for you chick. Is this your second cycle TTC? are you charting this month to? I still take my temps ever other few days. is soooo addictive. lol.

xxx

Hey Laura, great news about the sickness! You do know the more sick you are the higher your levels of HCG are? Thats got to be a good thing, I was so happy everytime I was sick last time cos I knew it eant I had high HCG levels :D

So, one thing you can only say in this place...went to the loo and had a huge glob of creamy CM in knickers, whats that about????

ohhh i hope it works for you chick. Is this your second cycle TTC? are you charting this month to? I still take my temps ever other few days. is soooo addictive. lol.

xxx

Yep second cycle Laura!! I'm feeling very positive about this month and just can't wait to ovulate now!!

Started charting on Sunday which was cd1 on cd4 now and starting to see a pattern on my chart! Told my OH I'd be doing it and he didnt even bat an eyelid - think he's getting used to all this ttc business now! xxx

Helly my cm is like glue! strange...

laura hiya hun hope ur ok, im one week down and one week to go...im nervouse, not sure why :lol:

Ness my OH got to that point as well. In the end he was more involved then me i think. With him being in the army when he was away i had to call him at 5:30 every morning and tell him what my temp was then had to send him a picture of my chart. bless him.

Hey M2K, may be your nervous for a good reason chick. Im back you your way in a few weeks. Got my cousins 18th in the wonderful world of Tipton :haha:
You going to test early or be good and wait?

xxx

:lol: good ol'tipon!

id like to wait till next wednesday but i have some cheapies left over so will probably test around 11dpo :lol:

we shall see how long you last, we all know what us woman are like. lol. Hope you get that :bfp: chick. got everything crossed for you.

In fact got everything crossed for all you ladies.

xx

Ness my OH got to that point as well. In the end he was more involved then me i think. With him being in the army when he was away i had to call him at 5:30 every morning and tell him what my temp was then had to send him a picture of my chart. bless him.

Hey M2K, may be your nervous for a good reason chick. Im back you your way in a few weeks. Got my cousins 18th in the wonderful world of Tipton :haha:
You going to test early or be good and wait?

xxx

aww bless him - don't think Mark will get that involved but he doesnt bat an eyelid bless him!

xx

Afternoon Ladies, You all have some lovely names for those BFP that we are gonna get this month!!!! PMA

I have always always wanted to call my little girl Bethany (my doll as a child was called Bethany lol )

I love loads of boys names:

Kai
Callum
Luke

I got a faint line yesterday on my internet cheap tests so I had a bit just in case! I am hoping that the line is a bit darker tonight when i get home.

Helly - enjoy the pancakes have one for me!
Laura - Glad you are ok (other than the sickness, but just think you have been waiting soooo long to feel like this! Morning sickness is a good thing) I can't wait but I bet I'm not saying that when I have my head down the loo.

Is everyone else ok?

Afternoon Ladies, You all have some lovely names for those BFP that we are gonna get this month!!!! PMA

I have always always wanted to call my little girl Bethany (my doll as a child was called Bethany lol )

I love loads of boys names:

Kai
Callum
Luke

I got a faint line yesterday on my internet cheap tests so I had a bit just in case! I am hoping that the line is a bit darker tonight when i get home.

Helly - enjoy the pancakes have one for me!
Laura - Glad you are ok (other than the sickness, but just think you have been waiting soooo long to feel like this! Morning sickness is a good thing) I can't wait but I bet I'm not saying that when I have my head down the loo.

Is everyone else ok?

Afternoon darling!!

Callum is a lovely name I also like that! We ARE going to get our springtime :bfp:'s!!!

was that a faint line on an opk? Just go at it like rabbits for the next 5 days :D

Bethany was my dolly's name too!!! Although I seem to have grown out of liking it for a daughter I think it's because one of my sister's friends is called Bethany and she's a scraggy little thing - put me off lol funny how if you know someone or heard of someone with the name it puts you off!

Hi girls- I am on CD12 now and have used the softcups every BD this cycle so far- just waiting for a positive OPK now!! I'm hoping the clomid manages to make me ovulate again this month like it did last month!

Good luck everyone with getting their BFPs!

(Hi Laura- glad to see you and the bean are well- we're missing you over on the clomid club xxx)

Ness- I know exactly what you mean! When I find a name I like, and then I meet someone and am put off by them I don't like the name anymore.. lol. I'm excited for you this cycle! :hugs:

I'm ready for ALL of us to move to first trimester!

Yomo- I'm with ness, did you get a light line on a PG test or an OPK?! I wanna know how excited I'm getting here?! :)

Laura- It always brightens my day to see you pop up in here! :flower:

Eve- Hope everything works out with the car honey*

M2K- Why are you nervous girl? Maybe that's a sign ! :D

If I missed anyone I'm sorry I'm bad about that :shrug:

But I hope you all have a fantastic day! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member