Softcups

Hi bella darling!

How you feeling today?

OMG how amazing would that be if we all moved to first tri together!! I just wanna get cracking on making a baby now!

Do you have pancake day in America, Bella? I know you guys have different sorts of pancakes though - or do you have a similar day? Over here Pancake Day symbolises the emptying out of store cupboard ingredients the day before Ash Wednesday (today) which is the start of Lent!

Hey honey :hugs:

I'm feeling a little better. I was so tired after I woke up that I laid back down for another few hours.. But after I got up the 2nd time and started being productive I woke up a bit, so I'm feeling okay :) Thanks for asking* :flower:

I've never heard of Pancake day- Lent is for catholics right? I know that alot of people do lent, but I've never heard of pancake day.
So you just go through and throw away all your food, or just some stuff? :shrug: That doesn't sound like much fun. lol

Hey bella :hugs:

yomo im getting excited for u, you mean a bfp? or positive opk?

im just cooking us lamb moussaka, garlic bread and salad mmmm im so hungry today!

id love to go over to 1st trimester with all you girls, the time would fly by!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flower:

Hey girls!!

Bella - we don't throw stuff out anymore, because in lent you weren't allowed to eat certain things people made pancakes to use up ingredients before throwing stuff out. Now we just buy in the stuff to make pancakes!!! It's biblical when they made leven (spelling?). Yea the car is fixed YAY!

Helly - I have loads of CM to! Really creamy with lumps in (Is there even a point in typing TMI anymore?! LOL) and my pants look like I've wet myself there's so much.

Ness - charting is so addictive huh??

M2K - I'm so on tenderhooks about you testing!!

Laura - so good to see you in here darling!!!

Hey girls!!

Bella - we don't throw stuff out anymore, because in lent you weren't allowed to eat certain things people made pancakes to use up ingredients before throwing stuff out. Now we just buy in the stuff to make pancakes!!! It's biblical when they made leven (spelling?). Yea the car is fixed YAY!

Helly - I have loads of CM to! Really creamy with lumps in (Is there even a point in typing TMI anymore?! LOL) and my pants look like I've wet myself there's so much.

Ness - charting is so addictive huh??

M2K - I'm so on tenderhooks about you testing!!

Laura - so good to see you in here darling!!!

ha ha ha Eve - yeah we passed tmi wayyyyy back :haha:

yep charting is well addictive - I can't wait to take my temp tomorrow!! I'm CD5 already tomorrow!! Only 7 days til I start to be fertile again!! :)

The CM sounds really promising for you girls! I have everything crossed for you that it's a sign!! xx

I'm almost sure I didn't have this CM the last 2 cycles. I normally get sticky and dry right after O, so sticky you get clumps of it stuck in your pubes (How's that for way past TMI!!) hahahaha

:rofl: eve that is mega gross! Just shave them all off like I do and then non can get stuck :D

about 3dpo to about 6dpo I had really really creamy lumpy discharge with a slight yellow tinge I'd never had that before and it grossed me out ha

HAHAHA FINALLY!! I hit the TMI line!! They are only about 1/2 cm (that's centimetre!) long, I keep it short but I hate getting ingrown hairs from being bald!!! HAHAHAHA

i just use a lady shaver and i don't get any ingrowing hairs with it - I remember using a razor once, it was itch central!!!

^^ YES! I hate that, now I just use a bikini trimmer to keep it short, plus sometimes I feel creepy about being bald down there... I dunno like I haven't been through puberty or something?!

hi girls---just ordered my softcups online there (instead-UK) used preseed last month and it didnt work so trying these this month.... hope i can work them--shall be fun!!!xxx

Welcome brillbride - don't suppose your coming to the N.I. meet in Belfast on Saturday?

Welcome brillbride - don't suppose your coming to the N.I. meet in Belfast on Saturday?

OMG--I didnt know about it!! Im in the North myself---well along the border----Would like to know all about the meet up---in case I could go....keep me informed!!xxx

It's at Yorkgate, 1pm, outside the cinema - lemme grab the link to the thread!

Here ya go brillbride - I'm going!

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/254735-northern-ireland-meet-20.html

Evening ladies...tok me a while to catch up. And I again confirmed what a amazing group of ladies you are!!

I am also cracking up at the pubic hair conversation!! Oh my. I personally shave but think I might invest in a lady trimmer now since there is no ingrown hairs. haha
I am 4dpo and the only symptoms I seem to have is bbs feel fuller...so hoping for a BFP this month. God Bless ladies and sticky baby dust to us all

Hey Girls :flower:

Lol, Eve you are something else :rofl: .. I just use a regular 4 blade razor, and use conditioner to shave *down there* .. Never get razorbumps or ingrown hairs! :lol:

What DON'T we talk about in here?

I didn't get my BBT today, I threw a fit. I mean.. literally. I did on the otherhand get 3 of the other packages I've been waiting on- And they sent me the wrong color of one of the shirts I ordered. :growlmad: (I've got an online shopping problem, now I've only got 8 more packages on the way :blush:) But it's gotta be here by tomorrow! They sent it out on the 3rd.

I'm all excited to start charting properly.. :yipee: .. I've felt okay today but still going to the doctor this week to get checked out.

CM sounds good girls! And the other symptoms! :hugs:

We're due another BFP in here anytime. Who's it gonna be? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->